THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.

Oh, foolish Galatians! What magician has hypnotized you and cast an evil spell upon you? For you used to see the meaning of Jesus Christ’s death as clearly as though I had waved a placard before you with a picture on it of Christ dying on the cross. 2 Let me ask you this one question: Did you receive the Holy Spirit by trying to keep the Jewish laws? Of course not, for the Holy Spirit came upon you only after you heard about Christ and trusted him to save you. 3 Then have you gone completely crazy? For if trying to obey the Jewish laws never gave you spiritual life in the first place, why do you think that trying to obey them now will make you stronger Christians? 4 You have suffered so much for the Gospel. Now are you going to just throw it all overboard? I can hardly believe it!

5 I ask you again, does God give you the power of the Holy Spirit and work miracles among you as a result of your trying to obey the Jewish laws? No, of course not. It is when you believe in Christ and fully trust him.
Galations3:1-5==10 Yes, and those who depend on the Jewish laws to save them are under God’s curse, for the Scriptures point out very clearly, “Cursed is everyone who at any time breaks a single one of these laws that are written in God’s Book of the Law.” 11 Consequently, it is clear that no one can ever win God’s favor by trying to keep the Jewish laws because God has said that the only way we can be right in his sight is by faith. As the prophet Habakkuk says it, “The man who finds life will find it through trusting God.” 12 How different from this way of faith is the way of law, which says that a man is saved by obeying every law of God, without one slip. 13 But Christ has bought us out from under the doom of that impossible system by taking the curse for our wrongdoing upon himself. For it is written in the Scripture, “Anyone who is hanged on a tree is cursed” (as Jesus was hung upon a wooden cross.

THIS IS GOD'S WORD!!! BELIEVE AND LIVE!!!====== God’s promise to save through faith—and God wrote this promise down and signed it—could not be canceled or changed four hundred and thirty years later when God gave the Ten Commandments. 18 If obeying those laws could save us, then it is obvious that this would be a different way of gaining God’s favor than Abraham’s way, for he simply accepted God’s promise.

19 Well then, why were the laws given? They were added after the promise was given, to show men how guilty they are of breaking God’s laws. But this system of law was to last only until the coming of Christ, the Child to whom God’s promise was made. (And there is this further difference. God gave his laws to angels to give to Moses, who then gave them to the people; 20 but when God gave his promise to Abraham, he did it by himself alone, without angels or Moses as go-betweens.)

21-22 Well then, are God’s laws and God’s promises against each other? Of course not! If we could be saved by his laws, then God would not have had to give us a different way to get out of the grip of sin—for the Scriptures insist we are all its prisoners. The only way out is through faith in Jesus Christ; the way of escape is open to all who believe him.

23 Until Christ came we were guarded by the law, kept in protective custody, so to speak, until we could believe in the coming Savior.

24 Let me put it another way. The Jewish laws were our teacher and guide until Christ came to give us right standing with God through our faith. 25 But now that Christ has come, we don’t need those laws any longer to guard us and lead us to him. 26 For now we are all children of God through faith in Jesus Christ, 27 and we who have been baptized into union with Christ are enveloped by him. 28 We are no longer Jews or Greeks or slaves or free men or even merely men or women, but we are all the same—we are Christians; we are one in Christ Jesus. 29 And now that we are Christ’s we are the true descendants of Abraham, and all of God’s promises to him belong to us.
Galations 3:16-29

Under the old covenant th blood of animals covered man's sins until Jesus came to earth and paid our sin debt on that Roman cross!!!

So under the old system what was required to abolish our sins was written down and available to all. So we went from a system of actions to a system of beliefs. Why the need for such a dramatic change? Was God's old system flawed?

Of course under the old system I don't recall there was belief in some original sin. The old covenant covered each persons individual sins. Another dramatic change that needs an explanation. You got one I'm sure.

You are correct In Judaism there was never any concept Original sin. Not until the simian like belief system of Christianity did the christians include it , as it was borrowed from other pagan relgiions

[MENTION=48060]guno[/MENTION]

Are you saying that the idea of "original sin" pagan in origin?

Can you provide a link to back that up?

"Original sin" is just so idiotic and so unlike what I know about pagan beliefs. Christianity is very fearful and angry. Paganism is joyful and natural. Hard to imagine that any pagan belief includes or included anything that resembled original sin.

ROFLMAO!!!! Pagan gods???????? were prove false a thousand years ago,defeated demon inspired trash for the blinded ignorant sin loving.

ROFLMAO!!!! Pagan gods???????? were prove false a thousand years ago,defeated demon inspired trash for the blinded ignorant sin loving.

"... a thousand years ago ..."

Scared little gismo doesn't know his history.

BOTTOMLINE= USA=WORLD'S ONLY TRUE SUPERPOWER=IN GOD WE TRUST!!!! lowlife pagan false demon inspired gods nations=00000000000 ZERO!!! ROFLMAO!=PROOF OF WHAT GOD IS GOD!!!

So under the old system what was required to abolish our sins was written down and available to all. So we went from a system of actions to a system of beliefs. Why the need for such a dramatic change? Was God's old system flawed?

Of course under the old system I don't recall there was belief in some original sin. The old covenant covered each persons individual sins. Another dramatic change that needs an explanation. You got one I'm sure.

You are correct In Judaism there was never any concept Original sin. Not until the simian like belief system of Christianity did the christians include it , as it was borrowed from other pagan relgiions

[MENTION=48060]guno[/MENTION]

Are you saying that the idea of "original sin" pagan in origin?

"Original sin" is just so idiotic and so unlike what I know about pagan beliefs. Christianity is very fearful and angry. Paganism is joyful and natural. Hard to imagine that any pagan belief includes or included anything that resembled original sin.

Although I think religion overall is a mental illness, Judaism never had the concept of original "sin" (See links below)

That is why christers needed it to invent their jesus, or without original "sin" no need for a god man jr to take away "sins"

What Jews Believe: Essay #5: No Original Sin

Origin andHistory of the Doctrine of Original Sin

http://www.standingthegap.org/Where did doctrine of origin.htm

Last edited:
you are correct in judaism there was never any concept original sin. Not until the simian like belief system of christianity did the christians include it , as it was borrowed from other pagan relgiions

[mention=48060]guno[/mention]

are you saying that the idea of "original sin" pagan in origin?

"original sin" is just so idiotic and so unlike what i know about pagan beliefs. Christianity is very fearful and angry. Paganism is joyful and natural. Hard to imagine that any pagan belief includes or included anything that resembled original sin.

although i think religion overall is a mental illness, judaism never had the concept of original "sin" (see links below)

that is why christers needed it to invent their jesus, or without original "sin" no need for a god man jr to take away "sins"

what jews believe: Essay #5: No original sin

origin andhistory of the doctrine of original sin

who does not know all mankind after adam chose to live in sin, are born with a sin nature thanks to adam???

[mention=48060]guno[/mention]

are you saying that the idea of "original sin" pagan in origin?

"original sin" is just so idiotic and so unlike what i know about pagan beliefs. Christianity is very fearful and angry. Paganism is joyful and natural. Hard to imagine that any pagan belief includes or included anything that resembled original sin.

although i think religion overall is a mental illness, judaism never had the concept of original "sin" (see links below)

that is why christers needed it to invent their jesus, or without original "sin" no need for a god man jr to take away "sins"

what jews believe: Essay #5: No original sin

origin andhistory of the doctrine of original sin

who does not know all mankind after adam chose to live in sin, are born with a sin nature thanks to adam???

Kind of shoots down in flaming wreckage that Christianity has anything remotely to do or connected with Judaism other then the Christians including the Hebrew bible it their book of fiction

"The Doctrine of Original Sin is NOT a Biblical Teaching. Although many believe wholly they can Prove the existence of this doctrine in the pages of Scripture, the evidence is dubious and laced with conjecture. The Origins of this Doctrine can be Traced Directly to Fourth Century Rome where they were blended into Christian Teaching from the Pagan Philosophies of the Gnostics and Manicheans." :eek:

Last edited:
Was God's old system flawed?

no, we were......that period of time for the old covenant was there to educate us on our inabilities.....look at the OT as a whole....you had an era when God walked and talked with his people......the era of the Patriarchs.......the era of the priests......the era of the judges......the era of the kings......the era of the prophets......no matter what people tried to do to attain righteousness on their own, they failed......when that had been fully demonstrated, God came incarnate.....

So basically God just gave up and said you'll never get it on your own, I'll just have to do it for you. Knowing the ultimate result why did God bother with what was doomed to failure? The Jews may have been given the lesson but they were the group that rejected Christianity.

Was God's old system flawed?

no, we were......that period of time for the old covenant was there to educate us on our inabilities.....look at the OT as a whole....you had an era when God walked and talked with his people......the era of the Patriarchs.......the era of the priests......the era of the judges......the era of the kings......the era of the prophets......no matter what people tried to do to attain righteousness on their own, they failed......when that had been fully demonstrated, God came incarnate.....

So basically God just gave up and said you'll never get it on your own, I'll just have to do it for you. Knowing the ultimate result why did God bother with what was doomed to failure? The Jews may have been given the lesson but they were the group that rejected Christianity.

If you have notice most Jews today are non believers surly you didn't expect a thinking people to buy into that simian like mentality put forth by Christianity , an that is why We have excelled in Science an medicine and education all tied into critical thinking skills, not magical thinking

Last edited:

If you have notice most Jews today are non believers surly you didn't expect a thinking people to buy into that simian like mentality put forth by Christianity , an that is why We have excelled in Science an medicine and education all tied into critical thinking skills, not magical thinking

TRY TO THINK!!! ONLY THOSE THAT REJECT GOD'S LOVE DOOM THEIR LIVES.YOUR CHOICE!! Think.

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A BLESSED son OF GOD.==Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5

Forum List

Back