There is no doubt in my mind, that our ballots this year will be tampered with

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Putin listens to our media and over and over and over again, this blue wave in Nov is the topic....with a blue wave, impeaching Trump is a possibility.....does one think for a second Putin is gonna allow his puppet to go down like this? Trust me, the Russians have every intention of messing with these upcoming elections and Trump is fully aware of it.
States move to protect voting systems from Russia with little help from Congress
Some states are moving to protect election data by encrypting their systems to thwart hackers, while others are asking the Department of Homeland Security to check their systems for vulnerabilities.

voting systems should always be protected from Russians and the illegal aliens democrat voters that vote in USA Elections TRed .

Putin listens to our media and over and over and over again, this blue wave in Nov is the topic....with a blue wave, impeaching Trump is a possibility.....does one think for a second Putin is gonna allow his puppet to go down like this? Trust me, the Russians have every intention of messing with these upcoming elections and Trump is fully aware of it.
States move to protect voting systems from Russia with little help from Congress
Some states are moving to protect election data by encrypting their systems to thwart hackers, while others are asking the Department of Homeland Security to check their systems for vulnerabilities.

You'v been played.

They people who told you that the system was "hacked" were purposefully using vague language to trick those THEY considered their more gullible and stupid allies.

When pressed, they act shocked, shocked I tell you, that anyone would think they were claiming hacking of voting systems, they were talking about leaking emails, and trolls farms, and this and that, but certainly they were not claiming actual vote counts were altered.

You have been played. Your "friends" are laughing at you.

Your ballot will be erased by the votes of millions of illegal immigrants

Last edited:

Forum List

Back