there is hope

Roudy did not believe polls before he believed polls. :lol:

I am glad you both admit Trump is more inept than Obama.
You're the one who said Obama was inept
You are the one who agreed Obama was more inept

That want my words you inept fool was you describing the Obama presidency
That was you agreeing that Trump was more inept, foolish bear.

Trump is terrible coming out of the blocks at the start of his campaign.

He is bringing disparate parts of America together, right and left, Jew and Muslim and Christian, in recognition 'there is hope' despite his presidency and his supporters.

Jews and Muslims coming together over the ban.

It is consituttional, imo, but poorly thought out and more poorly executed.

View attachment 109757

We must continue to protest the race and religion haters on the Board.

And add Christians to that group protesting the ban:
Christian Leaders Question Trump's Promise To Favor Christian Refugees
President Trump is promising to give priority to Christians fleeing persecution — yet some of the strongest criticism of his executive order is coming from Christian leaders themselves.

Some say the temporary ban on admitting refugees challenges the Christian ethic of welcoming the stranger. Others worry that favoring Christians over other immigrants could actually backfire.

View attachment 109757

Most of the religion haters are from your side of the aisle.
My side is the center, your side is filled with hatred, DD, on a daily basis here.

You should celebrate that people come together despite religious differences.

Yeah your side is the center my ass.

No one here belueves that.

The world's Jews are turning against Trump in yet another blunder.
Leftie nutjob Jews in NY and CA don't represent the world's Jews. Most Israelis celebrated Trump's victory. Thanks to Hussein Obama the IslamoNazi apologist, many Jews have seen the light and the stupidity of "party loyalty" and switched parties.
Bat-shit crazy Trumpkin, Jews worldwide are mostly disgusted by Trump because they see so many similarities to Hitler. And because of Trump, we are losing the support of Israel and weakening America's position in the Middle East
What alternate universe do you live in, and how's the weather there? Say hello to Jake!

The JPost

Why Israel Loves Donald Trump

Yet, a recent poll found Trump was by far Israel’s favorite GOP candidate, and the second-most popular overall. A plurality even thought he would be best at “representing Israel’s interests,” better than Hillary Clinton, with her decades of advocacy at the highest levels of government.

Trump wins his first state: Israel
Where do you get this fake news? You can't be anti-Semitic White Nationalist and Pro Israel at the same time.
Israelis prefer Clinton over Trump, poll suggests

View attachment 109757

its not a religious ban jake....and i know you know this,there are like 50 Muslim Countries not on that list....
show where I said it was a 'religious ban', I didn't

I said it is "poorly though and more poorly executed'

this president is more inept than Obama
why did you say "Jews and Muslims coming together over the ban"....what ban are you talking about?.....and why did you mention "religious haters"....what religion are you talking about?...

The world's Jews are turning against Trump in yet another blunder.
Leftie nutjob Jews in NY and CA don't represent the world's Jews. Most Israelis celebrated Trump's victory. Thanks to Hussein Obama the IslamoNazi apologist, many Jews have seen the light and the stupidity of "party loyalty" and switched parties.
Bat-shit crazy Trumpkin, Jews worldwide are mostly disgusted by Trump because they see so many similarities to Hitler. And because of Trump, we are losing the support of Israel and weakening America's position in the Middle East
What alternate universe do you live in, and how's the weather there? Say hello to Jake!

The JPost

Why Israel Loves Donald Trump

Yet, a recent poll found Trump was by far Israel’s favorite GOP candidate, and the second-most popular overall. A plurality even thought he would be best at “representing Israel’s interests,” better than Hillary Clinton, with her decades of advocacy at the highest levels of government.

Trump wins his first state: Israel
Where do you get this fake news? You can't be anti-Semitic White Nationalist and Pro Israel at the same time.
Israelis prefer Clinton over Trump, poll suggests

Trump is a loose cannon with little understanding of law, international issues or the consequences of words and actions. To make it worse, he is impulsive and incapable of negotiating a win-win solution to issues. He see's the world as comprised only of "winners" and "losers" - in order to win, someone MUST lose. Israeli's likely recognize that as an obstacle to peace regardless of how pro-Israel he is.

View attachment 109757

its not a religious ban jake....and i know you know this,there are like 50 Muslim Countries not on that list....

Its not even a ban, it is a temporary halt.

You imbeciles keep it up. Your time is running out.

View attachment 109757

why did you say "Jews and Muslims coming together over the ban"....what ban are you talking about?.....and why did you mention "religious haters"....what religion are you talking about?...
Read it again, harry, you are lost.

So you admit that Obama was inept, and we have eight years of his presidency as proof. On the other hand Trump cannot be judged, since he just started.
Oh, yes, Trump can be judged, for a long time before his Presidency and since. He is inept.

Supporters like Roudy are even worse.
so if i was inept as trump i would be pretty wealthy....ok....

So you admit that Obama was inept, and we have eight years of his presidency as proof. On the other hand Trump cannot be judged, since he just started.
Oh, yes, Trump can be judged, for a long time before his Presidency and since. He is inept.

Supporters like Roudy are even worse.
so if i was inept as trump i would be pretty wealthy....ok....
These idiots lie all day long.

View attachment 109757

you did not answer my questions.....are you lost?....

View attachment 109757

You have not asked a legit question. There is no Muslim ban, only a poorly executed EO.

You have not asked a legit question. There is no Muslim ban, only a poorly executed EO.
they were not legit?....YOU mentioned a ban jake, i asked you what ban......you mentioned religious haters,i asked you what religion.....if you dont want to answer questions jake about what you post....dont post ......

they were not legit?....YOU mentioned a ban jake, i asked you what ban......you mentioned religious haters,i asked you what religion.....if you dont want to answer questions jake about what you post....dont post ......
I answered clearly, and if you don't get that, tough, harry. Most Americans don't like the ban. I get a kick when the alt righties put up polls from organizations they refused to recognize before election day. :lol: Now you run along until you wish to answer straight, harry. You were better than this at one time.

Forum List

Back