There is hope for Trump, for there is a precedent

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The Right, which seems to be anarchy lite***, can have hope for a Donald Trump renaissance. When the Mueller Investigation provides proof beyond a Reasonable Doubt of the corruption he has brought to the office and our nation, Trump can continue his hate and fear rhetoric from prison, and no doubt the Trumpanzees will march in the streets in his support.

It's happening in Brazil, and it can happen here: "Brazil's Lula launches presidential bid from jail as thousands march in support"+++

***Anarchy Lite is the ideological foundation for the 21st Century Conservative, those who believe whatever they do is lawful and moral, and anything done or proposed by the left is illegal and immoral.

+++ Brazil's Lula launches presidential bid from jail as thousands march in support

Hey, all big time crooks have a contingency plan so that they can keep running their criminal empire from prison if so needed.

The Right, which seems to be anarchy lite***, can have hope for a Donald Trump renaissance. When the Mueller Investigation provides proof beyond a Reasonable Doubt of the corruption he has brought to the office and our nation, Trump can continue his hate and fear rhetoric from prison, and no doubt the Trumpanzees will march in the streets in his support.

It's happening in Brazil, and it can happen here: "Brazil's Lula launches presidential bid from jail as thousands march in support"+++

***Anarchy Lite is the ideological foundation for the 21st Century Conservative, those who believe whatever they do is lawful and moral, and anything done or proposed by the left is illegal and immoral.

+++ Brazil's Lula launches presidential bid from jail as thousands march in support
hate and fear --hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaahh
you mean facts and truth

Hey, all big time crooks have a contingency plan so that they can keep running their criminal empire from prison if so needed.

Big time crooks were leaders who didn't toss their LT's under the bus. No one likes Donald Trump.

That changed dramatically after Nicholas Pileggi (the guy who wrote Wiseguy, the movie Goodfellas was based on), was arrested and they managed to get him to flip. After him? Lots of mafia types were willing to turn states evidence in exchange for witness protection.

• Banned

you mean facts and truth

Only fools and the biddable believe anything Donald Trump says or tweets. Which one are you? Maybe in the deepest part of your sole your know he is what he is, but denial and/or embarrassment makes you continue to defend the indefensible.

Only fools and the biddable believe anything Donald Trump says or tweets. Which one are you? Maybe in the deepest part of your sole your know he is what he is, but denial and/or embarrassment makes you continue to defend the indefensible.

Trump is producing positive results. That's what really matters.

You cannot justify evil by saying it is not.
Evil people are hijacking the conservative movement to spread evil and self-serving initiatives.

you mean facts and truth

just as I thought and TYPICAL of you anti-Trumpers = you talk SHIT!
I call you out and you can't defend your claims
plain and simple

Trump is producing positive results. That's what really matters.

Trump has produced positive results?

Huh, he has
  • Alienated our allies
  • Embolden are foes
  • Gave Kim the world stage (something all prior president's rejected)
  • Created a Trade War, that,
  • Created instability in the Markets
  • Lost the H. of Rep. [that's positive)
  • Proved he's not a deal maker
  • Lied and Lied and Lied to the American People
  • And, made the U.S. of America into a banana republic.

you mean facts and truth

See my signature.

If Mueller finds nothing to charge Trump or any member of his campaign with the reaction from the left on this board, in Washington, Hollywood and of course the media is going to be pricelsss it might even top the hysterical hissy fit of election night 2016.

If Mueller finds nothing to charge Trump or any member of his campaign with the reaction from the left on this board, in Washington, Hollywood and of course the media is going to be pricelsss it might even top the hysterical hissy fit of election night 2016.
they might charge some--but it will dumbass shit
like someone used the word ''there'' instead of ''their''

You win the medal of honor for 'putting the cart in front of the horse'.
Jesus, you're stoopid....

Denial may not be a fatal disease, but it can be mistaken in the brain dead. Trump is indefensible, defense is not noted in any of the ad hominems directed at me, above.

I pity the Trumpanzee community, it lacks all perspective and fears reality. Thus they echo Trump, Fox and Internet Blogs which continues to utter and to publicize biased material, with a spin misleading the public; a view colored to promote & broadcast a particular political point of view in a BIG LIE.

Denial may not be a fatal disease, but it can be mistaken in the brain dead. Trump is indefensible, defense is not noted in any of the ad hominems directed at me, above.

I pity the Trumpanzee community, it lacks all perspective and fears reality. Thus they echo Trump, Fox and Internet Blogs which continues to utter and to publicize biased material, with a spin misleading the public; a view colored to promote & broadcast a particular political point of view in a BIG LIE.
there's that ''fear'' word again--which you keep using
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

you mean facts and truth

plain and simple
Time will tell who is on the right side of history; pro-Trump or anti-Trump US citizens.
The people I know who voted for Trump feel he is a disgusting human being but the end justifies the means. Those who do not see Trump as a disgusting human are the ones who concern me. LIKE YOU!

you mean facts and truth

plain and simple
Time will tell who is on the right side of history; pro-Trump or anti-Trump US citizens.

The people I know who voted for Trump feel he is a disgusting human being but the end justifies the means. Those who do not see Trump as a disgusting human are the ones who concern me. LIKE YOU!

Gee Elmer, Trump is disgusting, evil and inept, a narcissist and a megalomaniac, and seems to me to be rather dumb. Those who voted for him have never confided in me that they did, and I suspect most who did are embarrassed and will never vote for him again.

You've admitted he is a lousy role model (not in so many words), and no parents I know would ever allow Trump to be mentor for their child.

As for the Ends and Means, I suppose his border policy and the death of the 7 year old girl from Guatemala is ok with you. Yes?

Last edited:

you mean facts and truth

plain and simple
ahhahahahhahahah
Those who do not see Obama as a disgusting human are the ones who concern me. LIKE YOU

Forum List

Back