There Is An Idiot....

Just heard the dumbest thing ever - that the Quran has been found next to the road on the southern border.

Like Muslim fanatics would throw it away? Or lose it?

Really desperate lie.

Every terrorist has come from the other borders because they're wide open. Its damn hard to get through the southern border now. DUH.

Just because she married a wop...does she have to use her hands so much?

Bachmann's gay husband is a "wop?

And I doubt she uses her hands.

Michelle+Bachmann+Hotdog1333489002.jpg

michele-bachmann-michele-bachman-invisible-money-shot-politics-1314582951.jpg

When I tuned in Nancy was babbling....

she swallows too

Just heard the dumbest thing ever - that the Quran has been found next to the road on the southern border.

Really desperate lie.

Every terrorist has come from the other borders because they're wide open. Its damn hard to get through the southern border now. DUH.
Yea, like a person crossing the desert would not throw away a Koran when he is suffering heat stroke.

Really desperate lie.

Yea, like a person crossing the desert would not throw away a Koran when he is suffering heat stroke.

Uh..., NO. There's a higher likelihood of Bachmann having planted it there. :cool-45:

Really desperate lie.

Uh..., NO. There's a higher likelihood of Bachmann having planted it there. :cool-45:
Of course, as you dictate.

Forum List

Back