There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.
Might have known you'd show up to get spanked again..

Why don't you do the thread a favor, and NOT post your conspiracy theories?

Not a theory. When was the last school shooting in the UK?

They almost had one in 2015....which is a correction...

And keep in mind...gun crime is up 42% in London.....and 23% across the country, their criminals are getting guns, they just haven't decided to shoot up schools yet....right now their teens are knifing each other to death...

British teen sentenced to life for planned school attack

Despite some of the tightest gun control on the planet, a British man was able to acquire a handgun, extended mags and explosives as part of a plot to attack his former school.

Liam Lyburd, 19, of Newcastle upon Tyne, was sentenced to life imprisonment this week on eight charges of possessing weapons with intent to endanger life.

As noted by the BBC, Lyburd gathered a cache that included a Glock 19, three 33-round magazines, 94 hollow-point bullets, CS gas, five pipe bombs and two other improvised explosive devices despite the country’s long history of civilian arms control.

According to court documents, Lyburd planned to use the weapons in an attack on Newcastle College, from which he had been expelled two years prior for poor attendance. He was arrested last November after two Northumbria Police constables visited him at his home on a tip from an individual who encountered threats and disturbing pictures posted by Lyburd online.

Despite a defense that portrayed the reclusive man as living in a fantasy world, Lyburd was found guilty in July.

The internet-savvy teen obtained the Glock and other items through Evolution Marketplace, a successor to the Silk Road, a long-time “dark web” site in which users could buy and sell everything from illegal narcotics to munitions using Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

In court, Lyburd testified that buying the Glock was so easy it was “like buying a bar of chocolate.”

He obtained funds for his purchases through a complex extortion scheme in which he used online malware to infect computers, which he in turn held for ransom from their owners.

=====

Teenage boy 'took shotgun to school after being bullied for being fat'

15-year-old boy arrested for taking shotgun and ammunition into school did it because he was being bullied for being too fat, fellow pupils said.

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Obviously what is needed is a thorough study of what motivates these students that decide to kill their fellow students and try and remedy it ....'.bullying'... ...many past shooters have been victims of bullying. Teachers should be trained to be on the lookout for bullying activity and take the appropriate action before it goes too far...bullying should not be tolerated.

The teachers know who these kids are...we need better intelligence on their activities at the school level.

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?

Obviously what is needed is a thorough study of what motivates these students that decide to kill their fellow students and try and remedy it ....'.bullying'... ...many past shooters have been victims of bullying. Teachers should be trained to be on the lookout for bullying activity and take the appropriate action before it goes too far...bullying should not be tolerated.
Teachers aren't even allowed to touch students to restrain them from hurting others....and districts keep emotionally disturbed students because there's $$$ in filling those seats.

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?

Happens all the time here. Very rare in countries with strong gun control.

Except for Switzerland and Israel...right? Lots of guns, no school shootings.......culture, not guns..

Seems they have a live one in custody.. He's a Whitey!
Is this the NRA Sponsored shooter?

Had the kid simply used a rental truck as classes were letting out for the day....he could have done more killing...

And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"

Well, when police show up in the middle of mass chaos and have no idea who the shooter is it's probably to show them you aren't the one with the gun.
And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"

Well, when police show up in the middle of mass chaos and have no idea who the shooter is it's probably to show them you aren't the one with the gun.

You just don't get it.

I get it just fine. I'm also reasonable and rational, unlike you.

First of all, this “policy” was not approved by the taxpayers. No citizens got to vote on its implementation, and it is going to be enforced with potentially deadly force.

Secondly, it treats ALL parties stopped by police as criminals.

One resident summed it up perfectly by saying, “Make us feel safe, not automatically make us feel like criminals.”

“To put my hands up, I mean, I just can’t see how people are not offended by that,” said one resident.

“I think that is too aggressive, and unnecessary, and I don’t agree with it,” said another.

“Police and community interactions are tough enough as it is and the more demands, the tougher it’s going to be, and the more problems you’re going to have,” explained a resident.

View attachment 176741
Police Implement New Policy to Treat Everyone as Criminals: When a Cop Stops You, Hands Must Go Up

Since when are the kids treated as if they are ALL GUILTY" automatically...... Since when do people not get " You are guilty until you are proven innocent". oh that's right they brainwashed sheep into believing " You are innocent until proven guilty".
No you don't or you wouldn't be making the argument and would have totally understood what I said what I did. But before this spins into this issue and not the shooting issue. I 'll stop on this note whether you get it or not. =)
Well, if this ever happens to you, you are free to come out with your hands hidden or in your pockets. Ok?

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?

What brain trust puts a man with a troubled past into a high school?

Forum List

Back