There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Nothing you guys offered would have done anything anyway....taking guns away from people who don't use them to shoot other people isn't going to stop mass shooters.....but that is all you have...

Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.

No...countries that have a different culture from ours have fewer school shootings...since Britain didn't have school shootings before they banned guns, their having guns had no effect on school shootings....and of course, after banning guns, they almost had two school shootings last year......so dumb luck doesn't show gun control works...

They never had as many guns. They stopped the problem before it happened. Australia started having lots of shootings and stopped them.

Dang, This is a Top 1% Whitey school.

Vegas Odds on it's a Whitey Shooter are 3-1
The shooter is a smart one, had a plan to run.

I am going to speculate this is Islamic terrorism. Parkland Florida has a large Muslim population.

Yeah, you assclowns speculate that every single time and then when it usually turns out to be another white guy you crawl back into your holes not to be heard from.

No WE don't, not with a school shooting. I can't think of a single instance where we had a school shooting and it was an Islamic attack.

If it's an attack on a plane, on a train, a mall, a city street, then yes, we call out Islamic nut jobs. But NOT when it's a school shooting.

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?

Happens all the time here. Very rare in countries with strong gun control.

We tolerate it
Shrug...say how bad it is
Offer Thoughts and Prayers

Then wait a month or two for the next slaughter
Don't forget, we light candles, too. And leave flowers on the sidewalk.

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?

Nothing you guys offered would have done anything anyway....taking guns away from people who don't use them to shoot other people isn't going to stop mass shooters.....but that is all you have...

How many school shootings this year? How many cops dead this week? These things don’t happen where there is strong gun control. Fact

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?
What should we do?
When people do bad things with words, do we take those away? Or when they abuse their religion? When people blah blah blah
Your pandoras box is a circle jerk for fools
And that was totally a mock.

I said Thoughts and Prayers
What more could those kids ask for?

They are not the first, won't be the last
Small price to pay for a second amendment
On guns already?

And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"
No, I have seen this before. With empty hands in the air no mistakes will be made. It is a safety thing.

I am going to speculate this is Islamic terrorism. Parkland Florida has a large Muslim population.

Not wise to speculate on something like this.
Why?

The suspect was described as a white male last seen leaving campus in a burgundy shirt.
Another white hispanic perhaps.

Why aren't teachers armed in schools? How much of this will there have to be before every teacher has a gun.

Forum List

Back