There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

I am going to speculate this is Islamic terrorism. Parkland Florida has a large Muslim population.

Majority of mass shooters in America are white. So chances, it is a white male.

Also the fact they aren't releasing the name is further proof he is white.

Yes.....the 30-40 people killed in a bad year of mass shootings tend to be by whites...the majority of the other 9-10 thousand shooting victims from actual gun crime on a daily basis tend to be minorities....

We just had 58 die in one shooting.

Another day, another shooting. I don't care anymore. You reap what you sow. America as a society has an obession with guns and no one wants strict gun regulations.

Our culture promotes gun violence.

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Happens all the time here. Very rare in countries with strong gun control.

Except for Switzerland and Israel...right? Lots of guns, no school shootings.......culture, not guns..

They both have much stricter gun laws and fewer guns, nice try.

No...they don't, they have guns...in Switzerland they have access to actual military, select fire, fully automatic rifles.......dittos Israel....it is culture, not access to guns....since we have close to 600 million guns in private hands, and over 16.3 million people with permits to carry guns.....and in our country, knives have murdered more people in one year than all of our mass public shootings combined....

So we ban knives, clubs and empty hands....right?

US mass shootings, 1982-2018: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Total murders by mass public shooters...1982-2017

Moron...knife murders.....2009-2013.....

2009----1,836
2010----1,933
2011----1,611
2012---1,769
2013---1.956

More legislation is the answer... all males 12 - 80 shouldn't be allowed to have firearms....

Another day, another shooting. I don't care anymore. You reap what you sow. America as a society has an obession with guns and no one wants strict gun regulations.

And Europe has had an obsession with mass murder by government....their government murder rate is greater than our criminal murder rate......yet you never bring that up....

We do. Probably because it is a right. The most important right. Without that, we could lose all the others.
But emotional knee-jerk is obviously the answer to all of our societal problems.

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?

We tolerate it
Shrug...say how bad it is
Offer Thoughts and Prayers

Then wait a month or two for the next slaughter
Don't forget, we light candles, too. And leave flowers on the sidewalk.
That's helpful. Here.

How can this happen in the new world order of MAGA? With armed NRA Gun Nutters out there.

Did any unpaid NRA Gun Nutter 100% American Terrorist Morons show up to stop this?

Wrong...it was another gun free zone....all the good guys have to keep their guns at home when they go to this high school....numb nuts....

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?

We tolerate it
Shrug...say how bad it is
Offer Thoughts and Prayers

Then wait a month or two for the next slaughter
Don't forget, we light candles, too. And leave flowers on the sidewalk.
That's helpful. Here.
So now we are mocking a communities grieving process?

Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.

No...countries that have a different culture from ours have fewer school shootings...since Britain didn't have school shootings before they banned guns, their having guns had no effect on school shootings....and of course, after banning guns, they almost had two school shootings last year......so dumb luck doesn't show gun control works...

They never had as many guns. They stopped the problem before it happened. Australia started having lots of shootings and stopped them.

No...again...you must just be dense.......gun crime in Britain is up 42% in London......and 23% all over the country, on an island where they banned and confiscated guns...they almost had two school shootings which were only stopped because of dumb luck.....Australia didn't have lots of any shootings......and they have been running on dumb luck too...as they have had shooters with guns in public places who simply haven't shot enough people to be considered mass public shooters...and their gun crime rate is going up too...after they too banned and confiscated guns......culture...not law abiding gun owners...

Obviously none of your children/ grandchildren are being sacrificed on the Second Amendment altar.
We need to go back to a time when school shootings didn't occur.

Back when we were allowed to have machine guns.

This current gun-control experiment has failed miserably.

Machine guns now.

How can this happen in the new world order of MAGA? With armed NRA Gun Nutters out there.

Did any unpaid NRA Gun Nutter 100% American Terrorist Morons show up to stop this?

Wrong...it was another gun free zone....all the good guys have to keep their guns at home when they go to this high school....numb nuts....
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a school shooting problem.

upload_2018-2-14_16-9-3.jpeg

And Europe has had an obsession with mass murder by government....their government murder rate is greater than our criminal murder rate......yet you never bring that up....

Let's not talk about government murder rate. We have killed millions of people around the world with the wars we've started. We killed thousands of Iraqis based on imaginary weapons.

Forum List

Back