There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Obviously what is needed is a thorough study of what moivates these students that decide to kill their fellow students and try and remedy it aka bullying ...many past shooter have been victims of bullying. Teachers should be trained to be on the lookout for bullying activity and take the appropriate action before it goes too far...bullying should not be tolerated.

Or we could have strong gun control like every sane nation. It has proven to work.

And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"

Well, when police show up in the middle of mass chaos and have no idea who the shooter is it's probably to show them you aren't the one with the gun.
And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"

Well, when police show up in the middle of mass chaos and have no idea who the shooter is it's probably to show them you aren't the one with the gun.

You just don't get it.

I get it just fine. I'm also reasonable and rational, unlike you.

First of all, this “policy” was not approved by the taxpayers. No citizens got to vote on its implementation, and it is going to be enforced with potentially deadly force.

Secondly, it treats ALL parties stopped by police as criminals.

One resident summed it up perfectly by saying, “Make us feel safe, not automatically make us feel like criminals.”

“To put my hands up, I mean, I just can’t see how people are not offended by that,” said one resident.

“I think that is too aggressive, and unnecessary, and I don’t agree with it,” said another.

“Police and community interactions are tough enough as it is and the more demands, the tougher it’s going to be, and the more problems you’re going to have,” explained a resident.

upload_2018-2-14_13-38-3.png

Police Implement New Policy to Treat Everyone as Criminals: When a Cop Stops You, Hands Must Go Up

Since when are the kids treated as if they are ALL GUILTY" automatically...... Since when do people not get " You are guilty until you are proven innocent". oh that's right they brainwashed sheep into believing " You are innocent until proven guilty".
No you don't or you wouldn't be making the argument and would have totally understood what I said what I did. But before this spins into this issue and not the shooting issue. I 'll stop on this note whether you get it or not. =)

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-14_13-33-26.png
    upload_2018-2-14_13-33-26.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 60
Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?

Happens all the time here. Very rare in countries with strong gun control.

We tolerate it
Shrug...say how bad it is
Offer Thoughts and Prayers

Then wait a month or two for the next slaughter

I don't think it's

You just don't get it.

First of all, this “policy” was not approved by the taxpayers. No citizens got to vote on its implementation, and it is going to be enforced with potentially deadly force.

One resident summed it up perfectly by saying, “Make us feel safe, not automatically make us feel like criminals.”

“To put my hands up, I mean, I just can’t see how people are not offended by that,” said one resident.

“I think that is too aggressive, and unnecessary, and I don’t agree with it,” said another.

“Police and community interactions are tough enough as it is and the more demands, the tougher it’s going to be, and the more problems you’re going to have,” explained a resident.

View attachment 176741
Police Implement New Policy to Treat Everyone as Criminals: When a Cop Stops You, Hands Must Go Up

Since when are the kids treated as if they are ALL GUILTY" automatically...... Since when do people not get " You are guilty until you are proven innocent". oh that's right they brainwashed sheep into believing " You are innocent until proven guilty".
No you don't or you wouldn't be making the argument and would have totally understood what I said what I did. But before this spins into this issue and not the shooting issue. I 'll stop on this note whether you get it or not. =)

I think you're off base. It's not about "submitting" so much as it's about "telling" the officers that you are not a threat so they can concentrate on the /actual/ threat(s).

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?

We tolerate it

Yes....T & P

No...they can't.......they need the emotion to convince the uninformed to give them the power to go after people who didn't shoot anyone.....

Iowa radio WMT AM 600 interrupted Rush Limbaugh program for this. I'm thinking, it's Florida for Cryin' out loud! When this is happening in an Iowa school then I guess they should rightly break format. WMT isn't a national radio station.

Bring back Rush! I'll watch the 6 o'clock news.

How can this happen in the new world order of MAGA? With armed NRA Gun Nutters out there.

Did any unpaid NRA Gun Nutter 100% American Terrorist Morons show up to stop this?

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?

We tolerate it

Yes....T & P
Thoughts and prayers

That is all our children are worth to us

Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.

No...countries that have a different culture from ours have fewer school shootings...since Britain didn't have school shootings before they banned guns, their having guns had no effect on school shootings....and of course, after banning guns, they almost had two school shootings last year......so dumb luck doesn't show gun control works...

NBC is saying there are 20 kids injured. Not saying anything about death

You just don't get it.

View attachment 176741

Don't be silly. No one knows who the shooter is and plenty of times attackers blend in with victims and escape. Hands up, everyone. No one gets to hide a gun or weapon.

The police scanner for Florida has identified the shooter as Nicolas Cruz, a 21 year old student at the school.

21 year old student. He's a dreamer or an anchor baby.

Forum List

Back