There is a way to measure how much the Trump nomination has cost the GOP

Oh please, how much damage did loser Bob Dole do to the GOP? Or loser McCain that lame ass who never had a chance at winning and couldn't even put a beat down on Obama a total noob with no experience. Or loser Romney. The GOP establishment has run one epic loser after another. Then there's Bush a man who could barely speak a complete sentence, how much damage did he do holy shit.

This notion that Trump has somehow done more damage to the party than the above list of losers is laughable.
The way you are trashing McCain and Romney right now, it's obvious you will be trashing your lover Trump after he loses, too. You have no fidelity whatsoever.

McCain and Romney are GOP establishment RINO's, liberal light illegal alien supporters. Naturally we conservatives have a big problem with them.

There’s a Way to See How Much Donald Trump’s Nomination Has Cost the G.O.P.

From autumn 2015 to spring 2016, the Republican was beating the Democrat in the generic ballot question. In January 2016, for example, the spread was seven points — 39 percent for the Democrat and 46 percent for the Republican. As it became clear that Mr. Trump would be the nominee, the pattern changed and the Democratic candidate went ahead. By the end of July, the Democrat had 44 percent and the Republican 36 percent — a complete reversal.

One way to view this switch is as the price for nominating Mr. Trump.

So the Republican Party went from leading by 7 points to losing. Did the Trump nomination do that?
Unfortunately, there is still no way to tell just how much damage Clinton's corruption and incompetence has done to America. We know that it cost the lives of the diplomats in Ben Ghazi and that her support for Obama withdrawal US troops from Iraq against the advice of the Pentagon created ISIS helped kill hundreds of thousands of people in Syria and made millions homeless refugees, we can be fairly sure her pointless and reckless threat to "obliterate" Iran in a nuclear attack has made them even more paranoid and dangerous and her public designation of Russia as an adversary in her convention speech makes any accommodation with Russia less likely, but we still don't know just how much damage her corrupt scheme to hide work related emails from the State Department has done to US national security of diplomacy.

Oh please, how much damage did loser Bob Dole do to the GOP? Or loser McCain that lame ass who never had a chance at winning and couldn't even put a beat down on Obama a total noob with no experience. Or loser Romney. The GOP establishment has run one epic loser after another. Then there's Bush a man who could barely speak a complete sentence, how much damage did he do holy shit.

This notion that Trump has somehow done more damage to the party than the above list of losers is laughable.
The way you are trashing McCain and Romney right now, it's obvious you will be trashing your lover Trump after he loses, too. You have no fidelity whatsoever.

McCain and Romney are GOP establishment RINO's, liberal light illegal alien supporters. Naturally we conservatives have a big problem with them.
After November 8, Trump will become a GOP establishment RINO, liberal light illegal alien supporter. You'll be trashing him left and right.

And if you were an actual conservative, you would not be supporting Trump. I've showed you retards a pile of evidence for over a year now that Trump is a limousine liberal and a huckster.

Trump is the LEAST conservative candidate the GOP has had in living memory. He most certainly is more liberal than all of the other GOP candidates this year. You credulous rubes were just too fucking stupid to see it.

And now that he has flip flopped on EVERYTHING, you still can't see it. You've been totally had, rube.

Donald Trump is Cindy Sheehan, Nancy Pelosi, P. T. Barnum, and both Clintons rolled into one.

You are alt right not a true conservative. No true con can support him.

The establishment is still yelping. It's not Trump. It was never Trump. It was the Republican voter giving the Republican establishment a well deserved thrashing. The establishment is fighting back by burning down the entire house.
I'm intrigued by your handle. Are you both Tipsy and a lover of cat(s)? Or are you lover of Tipsy the cat? (-:

In any event I think I agree. Trump is Alt Right. He was birther in chief for seven years, and the Trumpbots can deny it all they want, but he's never going to get black support, and his "Mexico isn't sending it's best and brightest. They're rapists and murders. And some, I assume, are decent people" is classic Alt R.

However voting for him in a primary was, it seemed to me, a chance to repudiate the establishment, which was hostile to my economic interests for at least 16 years. At one time, the gop was for the middle class working stiff, who paid his taxes, stayed married or at least supported his kids, saved money, and retired quietly .... asking only that the gummit leave him alone to the maximum extent possible, and that included keeping crooked banks from looting him and unnecessary wars.
The handle was given to me by the software on this site years ago when i lost my password. When I reset the password I was logged in as Tipsycatlover.

Now in a very strange turn of events, using the very same password on IE will log me in as tipsycatlover. The same password on Chrome will log me in as katzndogz. I have asked admin to clear it up. So far nothing but it seems to be working now.

Donald Trump was the 2000 Reform Party nominee. He said he was "very pro choice" right up to the ninth month of pregnancy.

During Bush's entire Administration, Trump was a registered Democrat. He and his entire family donated to both of Hillary's Senate campaigns and to her 2008 Presidential campaign.

Donald Trump was for the invasion of Iraq, just like Clinton was. In fact, in 2003, Trump said we should have gone all the way to Baghdad during the first invasion.

But by 2007, he became a cut-and-run Cindy Sheehan Democrat who demanded Bush be impeached and that we leave Iraq immediately. Not even Clinton went THAT far!

Donald Trump was all for our interventions in Libya and Syria.

Donald Trump has called for single payer healthcare and a ban on assault weapons.

A year after Benghazi, Donald Trump told the world that despite Benghazi Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever. He said this after changing his registration to Republican!

So go ahead and tell us how the other candidates are RINOs so we can all have a YUGE belly laugh.

The establishment is still yelping. It's not Trump. It was never Trump. It was the Republican voter giving the Republican establishment a well deserved thrashing. The establishment is fighting back by burning down the entire house.
I'm intrigued by your handle. Are you both Tipsy and a lover of cat(s)? Or are you lover of Tipsy the cat? (-:

In any event I think I agree. Trump is Alt Right. He was birther in chief for seven years, and the Trumpbots can deny it all they want, but he's never going to get black support, and his "Mexico isn't sending it's best and brightest. They're rapists and murders. And some, I assume, are decent people" is classic Alt R.

However voting for him in a primary was, it seemed to me, a chance to repudiate the establishment, which was hostile to my economic interests for at least 16 years. At one time, the gop was for the middle class working stiff, who paid his taxes, stayed married or at least supported his kids, saved money, and retired quietly .... asking only that the gummit leave him alone to the maximum extent possible, and that included keeping crooked banks from looting him and unnecessary wars.
The handle was given to me by the software on this site years ago when i lost my password. When I reset the password I was logged in as Tipsycatlover.

Now in a very strange turn of events, using the very same password on IE will log me in as tipsycatlover. The same password on Chrome will log me in as katzndogz. I have asked admin to clear it up. So far nothing but it seems to be working now.
LOL. That's great. My kid left me with her old Amazon firestick, and I can't figure out how to turn it off ... and my internet is down.

Ben, my best ever dog's been dead for nearly 14 years now, and the dog my daughter left with me is on his last legs. I think I'll keep the handle though.

Major rationalizing!
Liberals hate facts, we get it. /eyeroll
That's the alt right who hate facts, and they are getting the facts they hate kicked up their political assholes.

What are you babbling about lib?
A sudden loss of the ability to understand English in written or spoken form is pandemic on the right when presented with reality.

There’s a Way to See How Much Donald Trump’s Nomination Has Cost the G.O.P.

From autumn 2015 to spring 2016, the Republican was beating the Democrat in the generic ballot question. In January 2016, for example, the spread was seven points — 39 percent for the Democrat and 46 percent for the Republican. As it became clear that Mr. Trump would be the nominee, the pattern changed and the Democratic candidate went ahead. By the end of July, the Democrat had 44 percent and the Republican 36 percent — a complete reversal.

One way to view this switch is as the price for nominating Mr. Trump.

So the Republican Party went from leading by 7 points to losing. Did the Trump nomination do that?
It was the GOP's election to lose. And just look at that, they managed to.

LOL. That's great. My kid left me with her old Amazon firestick, and I can't figure out how to turn it off ... and my internet is down.

Ben, my best ever dog's been dead for nearly 14 years now, and the dog my daughter left with me is on his last legs. I think I'll keep the handle though.
I still talk about my previous dog all the time. He was the Albert Einstein of dogs. If he had started talking one day, I wouldn't have even blinked.

They lost, mostly, but Trump has taken the wedge that was stuck into the party and knocked it into next week. The inmates are running the asylum and eating each other. Until Trump that wasn't normal and now it is.

You're drunk, GOP, go home and sleep it off for eight long years.

Donald Trump was the 2000 Reform Party nominee. He said he was "very pro choice" right up to the ninth month of pregnancy.

During Bush's entire Administration, Trump was a registered Democrat. He and his entire family donated to both of Hillary's Senate campaigns and to her 2008 Presidential campaign.

Donald Trump was for the invasion of Iraq, just like Clinton was. In fact, in 2003, Trump said we should have gone all the way to Baghdad during the first invasion.

But by 2007, he became a cut-and-run Cindy Sheehan Democrat who demanded Bush be impeached and that we leave Iraq immediately. Not even Clinton went THAT far!

Donald Trump was all for our interventions in Libya and Syria.

Donald Trump has called for single payer healthcare and a ban on assault weapons.

A year after Benghazi, Donald Trump told the world that despite Benghazi Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever. He said this after changing his registration to Republican!

So go ahead and tell us how the other candidates are RINOs so we can all have a YUGE belly laugh.
Trump's an asshole and not a goper. But I think what the people who voted for him in the primary want is a whole new Republican agenda. The problem is that I doubt there's consensus on what that should be. For example, in some ways Ryan's tax plan is new, but I don't think it gets a lot of traction. And I think Trump voters include some who'd withdraw from the ME and others who just wanna bomb the shit out of em.

That would be valid if Comrade Trump was a Conservative. He is not. True Conservative, like George Will, have abandoned Comrade Trump.

But Comrade Trump has hope that his butt buddy, Pooootin will come to his rescue in October. Poootin knows Comrade Trump will let him recapture all the old Soviet Bloc countries. Comrade Trump has probably already paid the bill.

After November 8, Trump will become a GOP establishment RINO, liberal light illegal alien supporter. You'll be trashing him left and right.

And if you were an actual conservative, you would not be supporting Trump. I've showed you retards a pile of evidence for over a year now that Trump is a limousine liberal and a huckster.

Trump is the LEAST conservative candidate the GOP has had in living memory. He most certainly is more liberal than all of the other GOP candidates this year. You credulous rubes were just too fucking stupid to see it.

And now that he has flip flopped on EVERYTHING, you still can't see it. You've been totally had, rube.

Translation...:blahblah:

You are alt right not a true conservative. No true con can support him.

Your brain is Control-Alt-Delete fool.

Translation...:blahblah:
34oam0x.jpg

Major rationalizing!
Liberals hate facts, we get it. /eyeroll
That's the alt right who hate facts, and they are getting the facts they hate kicked up their political assholes.

What are you babbling about lib?
A sudden loss of the ability to understand English in written or spoken form is pandemic on the right when presented with reality.

Well now you have something to talk about in study hall :laugh:

They lost, mostly, but Trump has taken the wedge that was stuck into the party and knocked it into next week. The inmates are running the asylum and eating each other. Until Trump that wasn't normal and now it is.

You're drunk, GOP, go home and sleep it off for eight long years.

Oh please, the establishment was foaming at the mouth about Trump being down 7% in the polls when Bob Dole was down 25% at the same point in his election and nobody was claiming Dole was destroying the GOP. FACTS vs spin, FACTS vs propaganda.

Forum List

Back