There is a way to measure how much the Trump nomination has cost the GOP

Translation...:blahblah:
another loss of comprehension attack when confronted with reality.

I'll just be over here ignoring the advice of flaming left liberals like you. :laugh:
Of course, that's why you will lose.

You appear about once a month, desperate for attention. I'm guessing you are on your period again.
If that were true, you'd be premenstrual for years at a stretch.

You have spent half the day flailing about trying to insult me, is your life really that empty? :laugh:

There’s a Way to See How Much Donald Trump’s Nomination Has Cost the G.O.P.

From autumn 2015 to spring 2016, the Republican was beating the Democrat in the generic ballot question. In January 2016, for example, the spread was seven points — 39 percent for the Democrat and 46 percent for the Republican. As it became clear that Mr. Trump would be the nominee, the pattern changed and the Democratic candidate went ahead. By the end of July, the Democrat had 44 percent and the Republican 36 percent — a complete reversal.

One way to view this switch is as the price for nominating Mr. Trump.

So the Republican Party went from leading by 7 points to losing. Did the Trump nomination do that?
The GOP can never go back to being the free traitors they were before trump

another loss of comprehension attack when confronted with reality.

I'll just be over here ignoring the advice of flaming left liberals like you. :laugh:
Of course, that's why you will lose.

You appear about once a month, desperate for attention. I'm guessing you are on your period again.
If that were true, you'd be premenstrual for years at a stretch.

You have spent half the day flailing about trying to insult me, is your life really that empty? :laugh:
Half a day? Nope a few minutes during the day , yes.
Insulting You , I guess you could say that , in reality I'm just stating obvious facts about you.
My worst day is better than your best day ever.

From autumn 2015 to spring 2016, the Republican was beating the Democrat in the generic ballot question. In January 2016, for example, the spread was seven points — 39 percent for the Democrat and 46 percent for the Republican. As it became clear that Mr. Trump would be the nominee, the pattern changed and the Democratic candidate went ahead. By the end of July, the Democrat had 44 percent and the Republican 36 percent — a complete reversal.

So the Republican Party went from leading by 7 points to losing. Did the Trump nomination do that?
Not the whole gop , as hard as it might be to believe there are some non nutjob republicans left .
They are the ones our rwnj's call traitorous.
All cults say that when sane people don't buy their bullshit.

Not the whole gop , as hard as it might be to believe there are some non nutjob republicans left .
They are the ones our rwnj's call traitorous.
All cults say that when sane people don't buy their bullshit.
The GOP don't have to build a wall or bring jobs back home. The corporate media will just move on to something else and so will trump supporters

Dole McCain Romney did nothing combined that equaled 1/10th damage Trump has done.

The mainstream is going alt right hunting after the election.

If Trump somehow wins then I guess probably 5-7 million religious freaks like in Egypt chose not to vote for the past 2 decades. Otherwise, such a win should be impossible!

Women are going to vote strongly for Hillary and they make up 53% of the electorate.
Educated males are going to vote for Hillary
White women are probably going hillary
75% of hispanics are probably going hillary
90% of blacks are going Hillary
70% of asians are going Hillary

The white male only makes 34% of the electorate and probably only 2/3rds of this are of the uneducated kind.

Dole McCain Romney did nothing combined that equaled 1/10th damage Trump has done.

If Trump somehow wins then I guess probably 5-7 million religious freaks like in Egypt chose not to vote for the past 2 decades. Otherwise, such a win should be impossible!

Women are going to vote strongly for Hillary and they make up 53% of the electorate.

The white male only makes 34% of the electorate and probably only 2/3rds of this are of the uneducated kind.
There are not enough middle aged undereducated white guys to get dump elected even if you add in their wives , the miniscule amount of non white guys and their wives .
It's all numbers.

The m

The muslim American community will assure trump won't win Michigan. Dearborn, mi is the Muslim capital of America.

There are not enough middle aged undereducated white guys to get dump elected even if you add in their wives , the miniscule amount of non white guys and their wives .
It's all numbers.
And a lot of their wives will secretly vote for hillary because they want to see the first woman president.

So republicans, on election night when your girl screws your brains out, realize it's the second time she fucked you that day. You just don't know it

Cost the GOP? Silly child...Trump destroyed the GOP....:lol:

Cost the GOP? Silly child...Trump destroyed the GOP....:lol:

and he is having a great time doing it!

Forum List

Back