There Is A Special Place In Hell For People Like This

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
MONROE, La. (AP) – The arrest of a Red Cross volunteer for accosting three females at the Monroe Civic Center shelter has led to the discovery that he is actually on parole for manslaughter.

Kevin White was arrested Monday after he allegedly groped a 15 year-old female then looked down the shirt of a 13-year-old girl as he made sexually explicit comments to her.

White, 48, of Monroe, also is accused of touching the breast of an adult female. Monroe police officers arrested White at the Civic Center and booked him into the Ouachita Correctional Center.

Bond is $4,000.

According to a motion to hold White without bail filed by the 4th Judicial District Attorney’s office, White was charged with second-degree murder in July 1983, but pleaded guilty to manslaughter and attempted armed robbery.

He was sentenced to consecutive sentences of 21 years and 32 years and was paroled in January 1999. White remains on active parole until July 16, 2014.

District Attorney Jerry Jones said his office filed the motion to either deny bail or increase bond as a public safety precaution.

http://www.southerndigest.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/09/09/43214db9efbe4

"You're going to burn in a very special Hell reserved for child molestors and people who talk at the theater."

-Ron Glass aka "Shepard Book," Firefly

Here, there would be NO $4000 bond for someone on parole.
Ya they get their mandated "First appearance hearing" then... Straight to a cell until the court date for the offense. :duh3:

Wasn't there a thread earlier about how FEMA forced volunteers to go to sexual harrassment training? I distinctly remember the article making fun of them and saying that sexual harrassment should be far down on their list of worries. It seems that they may have been wise...

no1tovote4 said:
Wasn't there a thread earlier about how FEMA forced volunteers to go to sexual harrassment training? I distinctly remember the article making fun of them and saying that sexual harrassment should be far down on their list of worries. It seems that they may have been wise...
Yes, it was for firemen...that were here in Atlanta...for 8 hours of "Training"...This guy was RedCross? Non- Gov..maybe that's needs to be addressed..

Whenever the law is iffy anywhere in the world, women are at risk.
Yet another good reason why we are glad our daughter has a black belt. I almost (not quite) pity the fool who tries to grope her.

Unfortunatley the entire legal system of LA has been marginalized by the storm. Evidence, cases, witness --gone. There are gonna be more criminals walking than on the sidewalks of New York.

Abbey Normal said:
Whenever the law is iffy anywhere in the world, women are at risk.
Yet another good reason why we are glad our daughter has a black belt. I almost (not quite) pity the fool who tries to grope her.

I want a video of that!

GotZoom said:
MONROE, La. (AP) – The arrest of a Red Cross volunteer for accosting three females at the Monroe Civic Center shelter has led to the discovery that he is actually on parole for manslaughter.

Kevin White was arrested Monday after he allegedly groped a 15 year-old female then looked down the shirt of a 13-year-old girl as he made sexually explicit comments to her.

White, 48, of Monroe, also is accused of touching the breast of an adult female. Monroe police officers arrested White at the Civic Center and booked him into the Ouachita Correctional Center.

Bond is $4,000.

According to a motion to hold White without bail filed by the 4th Judicial District Attorney’s office, White was charged with second-degree murder in July 1983, but pleaded guilty to manslaughter and attempted armed robbery.

He was sentenced to consecutive sentences of 21 years and 32 years and was paroled in January 1999. White remains on active parole until July 16, 2014.

District Attorney Jerry Jones said his office filed the motion to either deny bail or increase bond as a public safety precaution.

http://www.southerndigest.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/09/09/43214db9efbe4

Yep he will be smoking a turd in hell for that. I'm not shocked. I've said countless times that Louisiana is corupt from the top to bottom. Someone told me today that Katrina means cleaning in some language. That is what Orleans has got. God bless all.

:shocked:

dilloduck said:
Unfortunatley the entire legal system of LA has been marginalized by the storm. Evidence, cases, witness --gone. There are gonna be more criminals walking than on the sidewalks of New York.

Ah but when the court system doesnt work, martial law can be imposed. Which means the military can try and punish any criminals they find until the courts are up and ru nning again.

Ah but when the court system doesnt work, martial law can be imposed. Which means the military can try and punish any criminals they find until the courts are up and ru nning again.
LOL..you haven't heard? They're all gone..Scattered ALL around the Country..

Forum List

Back