There is a special place in hell for conservatives in Washington......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Unfuckin believable......what the fuck is wrong with these ignorant mf's? Why is it, every time you get somebody honest and clean...working in Washington, these white mf's want their fuckin heads on a platter....now they're whining about Muller....he's too honest????????

These whiney white mf's know that Trump is guilty as hell, they know this and yet, they rally around this orange motherfucker like Nazi induced bitch!!! You know they know Trump is guilty, else they wouldn't keep putting up road block after road block to protect this lying Putin loving whore.

People, we have got to stop this madness. The GOP are nothing but devils in suits and if there is a God, I hope these white motherfuckers burn in hell for the carnage they're leading us to by protecting this insane white bitch Trump!!

Is there anybody in Washington on the right, that believes in this country and justice outside of democrats!!

Unfuckin believable......what the fuck is wrong with these ignorant mf's? Why is it, every time you get somebody honest and clean...working in Washington, these white mf's want their fuckin heads on a platter....now they're whining about Muller....he's too honest????????

These whiney white mf's know that Trump is guilty as hell, they know this and yet, they rally around this orange motherfucker like Nazi induced bitch!!! You know they know Trump is guilty, else they wouldn't keep putting up road block after road block to protect this lying Putin loving whore.

People, we have got to stop this madness. The GOP are nothing but devils in suits and if there is a God, I hope these white motherfuckers burn in hell for the carnage they're leading us to by protecting this insane white bitch Trump!!

Is there anybody in Washington on the right, that believes in this country and justice outside of democrats!!
BLACK REPUBLICAN BLOG

Gosh kitty, it must be terrible knowing you are going to spend eternity with a bunch of conservatives.
When she gets there, she will likely complain that 'whitey' has all the heat and complain about the 'heat gap' between black sinners and white sinners.

Just wait until they get the slavery doctrine re-instated. I'd leave the country now if I was you.

Years past, that would have been a sarcastic joke. With Trump, it's a trial balloon.

tpy8GR.gif

• Banned
Just wait until they get the slavery doctrine re-instated. I'd leave the country now if I was you.
593e8bab1d00002900cc26a2.jpeg

ABC Suspends Production Of ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Over ‘Allegations Of Misconduct’
The incident reportedly involved contestants DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios.

If we leave, who would your whore's turn too?

Years past, that would have been a sarcastic joke. With Trump, it's a trial balloon.
Of course. Truth be known what whitey doesn't secretly want to own their very own negro? Trump has enabled us to dream the dream once again. Lefties want it more than anybody but you simply can't come to terms with your internal conflicts.

593e8bab1d00002900cc26a2.jpeg

ABC Suspends Production Of ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Over ‘Allegations Of Misconduct’
The incident reportedly involved contestants DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios.

If we leave, who would your whore's turn too?
Hopefully they will follow. Y'alls can have them.

SPLC-Extremist-Files-Louis-Farrakhan-1280x720.jpg

Congrats,
You only used profanity 8 times and used the race card 3 times and referred to Hitler only once.

For a Dim, that is pretty good.

Of course. Truth be known what whitey doesn't secretly want to own their very own negro? Trump has enabled us to dream the dream once again. Lefties want it more than anybody but you simply can't come to terms with your internal conflicts.

Not just an idiot. A racist idiot.

Not just an idiot. A racist idiot.
Release your inner Trump and go get yourself a negro to boss around. You can wear a plantation outfit as you stomp around. Just the thing a leftist power freak needs!

Forum List

Back