There are only a few banned words here

And one of them refers to the female anatomy, beginning with C and ending with T. People get around the filter all the time by spelling it with a K, but hey, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it.

Now a few of our more vile posters are using a new term to say exactly the same offensive thing: Front holer. I realize it would be difficult (impossible?) to create a filter for it, because "front" and "hole" are both words that are used in other ways, but could all the mods agree that if they are in a thread and see that term used that they will red - x it same as they would C*NT?

Isn't the term front hole a liberal invention?
If so, it surely wasn't created for that use.

Then what use was it created for?

Did you read Gracie link...

but ETIQUETTE has absolutely nothing to do with FREE SPEECH and Americas Founders designed FREE SPEECH to be FREE and not necessarily polite 'mis manners' err , Tehon
You are not a martyr for free speech.

No one is preventing you from exercising your right to disseminate ideas by banning derogatory language in a public forum.

And one of them refers to the female anatomy, beginning with C and ending with T. People get around the filter all the time by spelling it with a K, but hey, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it.

Now a few of our more vile posters are using a new term to say exactly the same offensive thing: Front holer. I realize it would be difficult (impossible?) to create a filter for it, because "front" and "hole" are both words that are used in other ways, but could all the mods agree that if they are in a thread and see that term used that they will red - x it same as they would C*NT?

Yes. That is not how Pismoe is using it, and he isn't the only one.

Lol do you have a link or thread name, I want to read it.

Lol do you have a link or thread name, I want to read it.

Sure. Susan B. Anthony, it will be 2 centuries after she was born, 2020

There is no excuse for all the vulgarities allowed on this board.

Who needs or wants to see that crap...it serves no useful purpose.

Many confuse allowing vulgarities with free speech...as in the powers that be will not censor anyone for having a potty mouth but will censor those who may have a political opinion that is not politically correct.

So thus in a sense I think the allowance of vulgarities is a cover for their censorship...as in let the children and dumbasses cuss all they want then they will believe we are for free speech and not notice how we censor out political opinions such as telling the truth about the horrible things done in the name of Allah, the fact that 2.5 percent of our population comitts over half of all the violent crime in America....etc. things that people really need to understand.

Many confuse allowing vulgarities with free speech...as in the powers that be will not censor anyone for having a potty mouth but will censor those who may have a political opinion that is not politically correct.

So thus in a sense I think the allowance of vulgarities is a cover for their censorship...as in let the children and dumbasses cuss all they want then they will believe we are for free speech and not notice how we censor out political opinions such as telling the truth about the horrible things done in the name of Allah, the fact that 2.5 percent of our population comitts over half of all the violent crime in America....etc. things that people really need to understand.
Since I've heard plenty about both of those subjects here, I have a feeling there is more to it than "censorship," Mac. In other words, you most likely blew it.

but ETIQUETTE has absolutely nothing to do with FREE SPEECH and Americas Founders designed FREE SPEECH to be FREE and not necessarily polite 'mis manners' err , Tehon
You are not a martyr for free speech.

No one is preventing you from exercising your right to disseminate ideas by banning derogatory language in a public forum.
----------------------------------------------- its as i say , lefty Liberals have NO Standards , See above post by Tehon who also objects to Americas and seemingly the Boards Standard of Free Speech .

Last edited:
Since there are so few banned words here, let's be sure to keep adding more as they evolve. :rolleyes-41:
When it is being used as an exact replacement for a banned word, should it be allowed? If it weren't highly offensive, it wouldn't have been banned in the first place, would it?
I suppose I am asking for another banned word, and the answer will be no (if I get any answer at all), but what the hell. This is the Feedback section, so I'm feeding back.

Since I've heard plenty about both of those subjects here, I have a feeling there is more to it than "censorship," Mac. In other words, you most likely blew it.

Could be-- but quite honestly I could not care less about that. I will always speak to things I think need to be addressed.

Most boards suffer from the fact that posters are too easily intimidated and thus they go along to get along. If people want freedom of speech(I refer to real freedom of speech) they will have to stand up and fight for it.

Could be-- but quite honestly I could not care less about that. I will always speak to things I think need to be addressed.

Most boards suffer from the fact that posters are too easily intimidated and thus they go along to get along. If people want freedom of speech(I refer to real freedom of speech) they will have to stand up and fight for it.
I hear there are boards where you can exercise that "free speech" as you call it.
But I digress. I appreciate that you agree vulgarities are not a "free speech" issue.

I hear there are boards where you can exercise that "free speech" as you call it.
But I digress. I appreciate that you agree vulgarities are not a "free speech" issue.

Lewd, Vulgar, Plainly-Offensive, and Obscene Speech: Education Book Chapter | IGI Global

blank.gif

The Supreme Court has never interpreted freedom of speech to include obscenity, which is generally considered to fall outside the protection of the First Amendment. But the debate over what constitutes obscenity and how it should be regulated has long troubled Americans.

National Constitution Center - Centuries of Citizenship - Does the First Amendment protect obscenity?
blank.gif

Last edited:
Since there are so few banned words here, let's be sure to keep adding more as they evolve. :rolleyes-41:
When it is being used as an exact replacement for a banned word, should it be allowed? If it weren't highly offensive, it wouldn't have been banned in the first place, would it?
I suppose I am asking for another banned word, and the answer will be no (if I get any answer at all), but what the hell. This is the Feedback section, so I'm feeding back.
It's not an exact replacement for a banned word. As was already pointed out, front hole means vagina. Do you object to being called vagina? How about sn*tch? How about the next word invented to describe a body part? Are those words "highly offensive" too?

After you add all the wanna be c words to the banned list, what's next? Butt words? B**ch words? The funny button?

It's not an exact replacement for a banned word. As was already pointed out, front hole means vagina. Do you object to being called vagina? How about sn*tch? How about the next word invented to describe a body part? Are those words "highly offensive" too?

After you add all the wanna be c words to the banned list, what's next? Butt words? B**ch words? The funny button?
Yes, front hole means vagina. So does C*NT. Why should that be used as a term to denigrate women?

Forum List

Back