There are only a few banned words here

And one of them refers to the female anatomy, beginning with C and ending with T. People get around the filter all the time by spelling it with a K, but hey, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it.

Now a few of our more vile posters are using a new term to say exactly the same offensive thing: Front holer. I realize it would be difficult (impossible?) to create a filter for it, because "front" and "hole" are both words that are used in other ways, but could all the mods agree that if they are in a thread and see that term used that they will red - x it same as they would C*NT?

I said the same thing a long time ago about the "N" word. I remember reading a long time ago a mod saying that if someone got caught trying to circumvent the rule in that way it would be manually edited if reported. I saw someone do it and reported it, and was told no one ever said they would manually edit it... as you said here, it is the same thing if they just change a letter or use a character it is still an offensive word and people know they meant the term that is actually being referred to.

Here's the thing, I don't think they censored out the words because of them being offensive towards other posters, they did it so that if some racist idiot or some misogynistic idiot search for those terms, they won't find this site, and that Google and other search engines won't flag this site for using those terms and make it so that this site is black listed at libraries, school, and other places.
Just a day or two ago, I saw where a mod x'd out the word n*gger in a post and chewed everyone out for going around the filter, so I thought maybe they cared. Your explanation makes perfect sense though.

Hmm that's odd because that is the EXACT thing I said that I had seen before and was told it wasn't a forum policy to enforce.

And one of them refers to the female anatomy, beginning with C and ending with T. People get around the filter all the time by spelling it with a K, but hey, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it.

Now a few of our more vile posters are using a new term to say exactly the same offensive thing: Front holer. I realize it would be difficult (impossible?) to create a filter for it, because "front" and "hole" are both words that are used in other ways, but could all the mods agree that if they are in a thread and see that term used that they will red - x it same as they would C*NT?

I said the same thing a long time ago about the "N" word. I remember reading a long time ago a mod saying that if someone got caught trying to circumvent the rule in that way it would be manually edited if reported. I saw someone do it and reported it, and was told no one ever said they would manually edit it... as you said here, it is the same thing if they just change a letter or use a character it is still an offensive word and people know they meant the term that is actually being referred to.

Here's the thing, I don't think they censored out the words because of them being offensive towards other posters, they did it so that if some racist idiot or some misogynistic idiot search for those terms, they won't find this site, and that Google and other search engines won't flag this site for using those terms and make it so that this site is black listed at libraries, school, and other places.
Just a day or two ago, I saw where a mod x'd out the word n*gger in a post and chewed everyone out for going around the filter, so I thought maybe they cared. Your explanation makes perfect sense though.

Hmm that's odd because that is the EXACT thing I said that I had seen before and was told it wasn't a forum policy to enforce.
Maybe it's a matter of discretion. I was surprised to see it; the mod said he/she (I don't know who it was) was "sick" of removing it from threads, but I had never in three years here seen it done anywhere but that one time. I don't pretend to go everywhere here, though, so I've obviously missed them.

135943_p_25829_03_kft_ignite_lotion_75ct_upright_jade_1

Front hole was created by the left so as not to offend the mentally ill men who face this great embarrassment of not having a vagina. So now the perverts can pretend everyone is talking about their belly button.

Front hole was created by the left so as not to offend the mentally ill men who face this great embarrassment of not having a vagina. So now the perverts can pretend everyone is talking about their belly button.
I don't care if Moses created it. That is completely beside the point, and it has nothing to do with how some posters are using it.

I don't care if Moses created it. That is completely beside the point, and it has nothing to do with how some posters are using it.
Until the FCC bans it, it’s suck it up buttercup for you.

Its a free for all down in the cess pit you call home. Try staying down there.

At least they are expanding their vocabulary

and people wonder why the USA is going to heck . Every one gets offended by something but lefty liberals of ALL the many different genders are really pretty stupid . They don't seem to see where the USA is headed in the not too distant future . ------------- Its like that song from the 60s [was it] about Signs everywhere a sign , do this , don't do that , can't you read the Sign .

amazing that words....black on white paper...words can offend one to such a point
Words have meaning. If not, we wouldn't be here using them.
Well, I've already said more than once what my issue is. Telling me not to care isn't going to change my mind.

did i say not to care? seems you are having a wee bit of trouble with words...let me be clear...your issues with certain words does not over ride my 1st adm rights....i am sorry you find so many words offensive...words have lots of meaning...fiblings for example...but some elect to be offended by one meaning...one obscure meaning...

did i say not to care? seems you are having a wee bit of trouble with words...let me be clear...your issues with certain words does not over ride my 1st adm rights....i am sorry you find so many words offensive...words have lots of meaning...fiblings for example...but some elect to be offended by one meaning...one obscure meaning...
You don't have first amendment rights to say C*NT here, so why should anyone have the right to use "front hole" exactly the same way?

There is absolutely nothing "obscure" about how front hole is being used here. It is purely misogynistic, so yes, I object.

At least they are expanding their vocabulary
It gonna be an unpaid vacation to Oak Island for you, buster.

Forum List

Back