There are only a few banned words here

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
And one of them refers to the female anatomy, beginning with C and ending with T. People get around the filter all the time by spelling it with a K, but hey, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it.

Now a few of our more vile posters are using a new term to say exactly the same offensive thing: Front holer. I realize it would be difficult (impossible?) to create a filter for it, because "front" and "hole" are both words that are used in other ways, but could all the mods agree that if they are in a thread and see that term used that they will red - x it same as they would C*NT?

And one of them refers to the female anatomy, beginning with C and ending with T. People get around the filter all the time by spelling it with a K, but hey, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it.

Now a few of our more vile posters are using a new term to say exactly the same offensive thing: Front holer. I realize it would be difficult (impossible?) to create a filter for it, because "front" and "hole" are both words that are used in other ways, but could all the mods agree that if they are in a thread and see that term used that they will red - x it same as they would C*NT?

Isn't the term front hole a liberal invention?

You silly old coccyx. if it doesn't matter to you why complain? :)

If so, it surely wasn't created for that use.

Who said it doesn't matter to me?

It was coined by another insane liberal to replace the horrible non inclusive word vagina.

Who said it doesn't matter to me?
You said you appreciated it. Thank you for the idea though, I hadn't thought of that.

Front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole!

It was coined by another insane liberal to replace the horrible non inclusive word vagina.
So don't use it.

Front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole, front hole!
---------------------------------------------- yep ,

Seriously, it seems to me that the term front holer, like the term avid golfer, or gun enthusiast, would apply to a person who likes playing with the front hole. Don't you think?

thinking is fine no matter what the thought or thinking is CryBaby / err OldLady . But i think that you are calling for Banning FREE SPEECH that is defined and thats how loss of Freedom starts . --- Urban Dictionary: front hole --- check out the definition in the URBAN Dictionary OldLady .

thinking is fine no matter what the thought or thinking is CryBaby / err OldLady . But i think that you are calling for Banning FREE SPEECH that is defined and thats how loss of Freedom starts . --- Urban Dictionary: front hole --- check out the definition in the URBAN Dictionary OldLady .
Here is a word for you to learn pismoe.

etiquette Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
That deserves a hug. :11_2_1043:
Aw shucks....:4_13_65:

FREE SPEECH is the ' STANDARD ' if this PRIVATE Boards Owners choose to allow Free Speech . See my , i don't know but see my 25 thousand or so posts and count the swear words that i have said as you preach ETIQUETTE and as i practice being POLITE Tehon .

but ETIQUETTE has absolutely nothing to do with FREE SPEECH and Americas Founders designed FREE SPEECH to be FREE and not necessarily polite 'mis manners' err , Tehon

Forum List

Back