Zone1 There Are NO Rules In The Flame Zone Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Except for some things that apply to everywhere like no threats to family members and no calling anybody a pedo. I just want to double check is all.

• Banned
Pretty much.

Thank you because a staff member is trying to tell me otherwise. They shutdown a thread of mine earlier when I was questioning the left about why they are constantly defending men using the women's restroom. Especially when minors are present and why we can't call these people pedophiles. Says a lot now doesn't it?

Thank you because a staff member is trying to tell me otherwise. They shutdown a thread of mine earlier when I was questioning the left about why they are constantly defending men using the women's restroom. Especially when minors are present and why we can't call these people pedophiles. Says a lot now doesn't it?
Is it zinc or is it Coyote?

• Banned
PM me if you guys want to know more as I can tell you the exact thread and what was said about it and who did it.

Another rule is not to bitch about mod actions... but what the hell!

White 6
There are clean start rules in the flame zone?
Might want to check the rules again buddy

How did you know it was him? Or did you find the thread already?

Another rule is not to bitch about mod actions... but what the hell!

1. I'm not bitching about his actions, I'm simply just asking a question if there are rules for the Flame Zone since I didn't think so.

2. You're cussing in zone 1, that's a violation too buddy.

How did you know it was him? Or did you find the thread already?

1. I'm not bitching about his actions, I'm simply just asking a question if there are rules for the Flame Zone since I didn't think so.

2. You're cussing in zone 1, that's a violation too buddy.
I saw the thread. The rules he cited do not apply to the FZ. He just probably got confused of which forum it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back