There are among us Asians who are born with yellow hair and blue eyes

Didn't know Asians invented cosplay. Who's appropriating whose culture here? I'm confused. I thought it was all supposed to be semi-erotic and fun. But what do I know?

If you westerners truly believe you are the one who invent Cosplay then stick to your cartoon/western characters.

Didn't know Asians invented cosplay. Who's appropriating whose culture here? I'm confused. I thought it was all supposed to be semi-erotic and fun. But what do I know?

If you westerners truly believe you are the one who invent Cosplay then stick to your cartoon/western characters.

I don't even know if it was invented. Just seems silly to fight over "fantasy" stuff.

I don't even know if it was invented. Just seems silly to fight over "fantasy" stuff.

What happen in reality is no longer a fantasy, the reality shows millions of peoples including in the west prefer to Cosplay Anime characters.

What happen in reality is no longer a fantasy, the reality shows millions of peoples including in the west prefer to Cosplay Anime characters.

Regardless of your anger, anime and cosplay are fantasy. This constant diatribe against westerners, while calling them racist, is laughable.

Your Asian anime artists don't seem to mind cashing checks for royalties from westerners.

how old are you? 14?
in general, the Asian babes are babes
hair/bodies/eyes/etc-beautiful
thare are not obese like Americans

Forum List

Back