The anti western cosplayers movement fundrise project now on secure link

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Anti western cosplayers movement fundrise project

Participate if you :
- Don't want racist western cosplayers or other racist westerners to keep doing racism against us Asians.
- Don't want more racist like trump to emerge.
- Don't want to see the Anime characters you love ruined by racist western cosplayers.

The minimum is 500 yen which are around 5 usd.

Know that only Asians who can participate.

Last edited:
Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Anti western cosplayers movement fundrise project

Participate if you :
- Don't want racist western cosplayers or other racist westerners to keep doing racism against us Asians.
- Don't want to see the Anime characters you love ruined by racist western cosplayers.

90% of anime characters have green or blue eyes

0% of asians have green or blue eyes

do the math.

Participate if you :

do the math.

90% of actual asians don't

Participate if you :

do the math.

90% of actual asians don't

Most anime caters towards small-dicked Japanese guys who fantasize about busty blondes and feisty redheads but who are afraid to talk to actual girls.

Participate if you :

Western cosplayers give validation to eastern characters.

Here's a video for you for why not. :)

sorry bud

but that laid an egg

• Banned

Participate if you :

do the math.

Just keep hallucinating about that Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: There are among us Asians who are born with natural yellow hair and blue eyes

Participate if you :

do the math.

Just keep hallucinating about that Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: There are among us Asians who are born with natural yellow hair and blue eyes

Looks like an albino to me

Participate if you :

do the math.

What country of Asian are you?

Participate if you :

do the math.

Looks like an albino to me

You are nothing against reality, in reality she is a normal pure blooded Asians just like many other Asians like her.

You < Reality.

Participate if you :

Western cosplayers give validation to eastern characters.

Here's a video for you for why not. :)

sorry bud

but that laid an egg

biihhh

I could fap to that.
hqdefault.jpg

Participate if you :

do the math.

Who knows, what I can say is I live in Asia.

You are nothing against reality, in reality she is a normal pure blooded Asians just like many other Asians like her.

You < Reality.

LOL the guy who is obsessed with proving anime characters are Asian is lecturing me on accepting reality.

Participate if you :

do the math.

Who knows, what I can say is I live in Asia.

That's one of the lamest posts I've ever seen here.

I probably have had more hot purple Asian pussy than you.

I appreciate what I had, but she was a thief, I'm certain she still is a thief.

Participate if you :

How many Asians do you think there are in this board?

Forum List

Back