Zone1 Theory About Conspiracies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that topics most likely to get "Conspiracied" are:
  • Any thread questioning the highly questionable election. And NO ONE can tell me 2020 wasn't highly questionable.
  • Any thread challenging the racial or political bias of Blacks.

It is PROHIBITED by staff policy to MOVE a Race forum thread to another forum now that's it's in Zone1. Not to Conspiracy forum nor the Taunting forums. Damaged or worn-out threads are closed "in place" in that forum.

How'd ya like the story about US military conducting a HOT FIRE RAID on a facility in Germany associated with cyber rigging the 2020 election? Now THERE WAS a story just WAITING to go to the Conspiracy forum. And about 3 or 5 thread did JUST THAT...

It's NOT that hard to draw SOME KIND of line on PROOF of allegations. And the "tell" generally is -- which "sources" are PUSHING the current event and how much veracity their "proof" has.
I remember that story. And here’s the thing. Some hot new stories are weird and true. And some may sound plausible but are absolutely devoid of any connection to reality.

And to be even more clear, some shit belongs in the conspiracy nut bag section. But other stuff involving a conspiracy doesn’t.

I guess it’s a good thing that placement in the wrong forum is easily remedied.

Breaking! Biden is now bringing in illegal aliens by boat from ports in Central America -​

Proven, documented fact - by definition the opposite of conspiracy theories.

Also moved this one back to Politics. The Breitbart article wasn't TOTALLY wrong -- but they have a big bad habit of not giving credit to the sources they use except thru links. So the mod who moved it had no way of knowing that an April agreement that Blinken at State Dept SIGNED with Panama ALLOWS smugglers boats to come from Columbia to PANAMA without Panamanian Coast Guard waving them off.

See my post here for details.

Nine moderators. Including the ones who have gone thru "orientation" over the years and YOU are POSITIVE that's the explanation for bad moves to Conspiracies....

OK -- do you read palms also?
If you wish to provide an explanation that differs from mine for this very extreme and very obviously agenda-driven disparity, I am certainly willing to consider it.

If you wish to provide an explanation for this very extreme and very obviously agenda-driven disparity that differs from mine, I am certainly willing to consider it.

I'm focused on members providing SPECIFIC examples of threads that THEY FEEL shouldn't be in Conspiracies so everyone is clear on what goes THERE and what SHOULD NOT.

The interesting thing about conspiracy theories is that not all of them are false! Sometimes conspiracies are very very real (or true). Yet threads put in Conspiracy Theories are assumed nutjob threads.

I've seen some topics in Conspiracy Theories that I wondered why they were there? The OP brought up a very FACTUAL topic. No one had an answer.

So I just did a count: of the 46 threads I counted on Page One,

41 of them were Right-Leaning. (89%)

Only 5 of them were Left-Leaning. (11%)

Yet there is never any attempt to justify nor explain their being there. Shouldn't the mod post a link to some proof the topic is Coco Puffs?

So all that leaves us with are two guesses:
  1. Everyone on the Right are crackers, ready for the padded cell, while people on the Left are well-grounded in reality. I'm sure democrats would just love to believe and accept that!
  2. There is a political bias by whomever is targeting Right-leaning threads unfairly putting them in Conspiracies so as to hope to bury them.
If a thread is moved to Conspiracies against the OPs wishes, shouldn't it be accompanied by some proof from the mod showing how or why the topic is so crackers it had to be put there?
No.

There should be dozens more crazy assed threads the right wing starts that are clearly conspiracy theories. Any thread sourcing gateway pundit is pretty much a conspiracy theory.

With this in mind, there are really only two possibilities. Either they are taking part in the corruption willingly, and so are corrupt, themselves, or they CAN'T do anything about the corruption which begs the question of who ultimately controls this site.
Wait, there's a corruption opportunity? Why was I not told? No one tells me anything around here!

Wait, there's a corruption opportunity? Why was I not told? No one tells me anything around here!
All that is needed is for one of you to be honest enough to go through the one-sided list that was posted in the op and tell us who moved them.

If the mods who moved them are random, then you have a case that you are all just doing you job. If one mod is responsible for the lion's share, you don't.

Brandon’s farts are collected in his Depends. But they are thought to also alter the planet’s gravity. Science can’t explain it.
Just like the virus can slip through masks, Brandon’s farts can slip through his Depends.

(This might be useful information in case you find yourself standing downwind from him.)

All that is needed is for one of you to be honest enough to go through the one-sided list that was posted in the op and tell us who moved them.

If the mods who moved them are random, then you have a case that you are all just doing you job. If one mod is responsible for the lion's share, you don't.
It really would be helpful if we knew which leftist mod moved or deleted our posts. Some of the notices we get are so meaningless, and we don’t know to which post they refer, or which mod did the deed.

I addressed the list by Uncensored. Reversed 2 of them. Explained the others. Up to YOU to bring moderation SPECIFIC titles for review. Why cant you DO that?

I addressed the list by Uncensored. Reversed 2 of them. Explained the others. Up to YOU to bring moderation SPECIFIC titles for review. Why cant you DO that?
why can't you say which mods moved them?

If I am wrong, it should be an easy thing to prove. The fact that you are gaslighting and obfuscating only tells me that I am right.

Last edited:
why can't you say which mods moved them?

If I am wrong, it should be an easy thing to prove. The fact that you are gaslighting and obfuscating only tells me that I am right.

There are NINE moderators. All part time and some of them fairly new. If there are differences of opinion on actions, they are worked out and fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back