Breaking! Biden is now bringing in illegal aliens by boat from ports in Central America

Of course.
New one for the deflection queen, "I don't collect Links on my iPhone."
Why would anyone collect Links on their phone when dealing with the Mentally Ill?
We've all seen how you react to facts that don't please your dysfunctional brain cell.

Because not so bright bart is LYING to you.

Post the link to Reuters and AP.
I'd be happy to read it and tell you that you are correct.
Can you post the link? (Reuters and AP)

Here's yer effing links.

1659839683961.png

What ever happened to the Old School concept of Illegals making their own way into the US?

Why does the taxpayer now have to pony up to help people break the law?

Obama is the one running him. It’s the third term of the man who threatened to “transform” America. We are watching the country being destroyed from within.
If so why is the Deep State not opposed to Obama and Biden?

You would think the Deep State would not want to see America destroyed. It would tend to limit their power.

Obama is the one running him. It’s the third term of the man who threatened to “transform” America. We are watching the country being destroyed from within.

Funny Obumma hasn't been at all in the news for a long time. Usually, he is giving a speech somewhere or jetting around the world just to shake hands as a private citizen with some leader in a far off country out of the goodness of his heart--- guess they are just real good golfing buddies or something. Joe must really be keeping Barry too busy these days for any personal time!

This is got to stop. He's not doing his constitutional duties. Why? Because he's an installed Usurper and is using the Cloward-Piven strategy to destroy our sovereignty and economy. He's stocking America with third worlders in order to depopulate people of White European heritage.

Here's better documentation of this story. Seems like Biden signed an agreement with Panama to STOP interdiction of migrants with THEIR Coast Guard. The boats are RUN by paid smugglers. NOT the Biden Admin. But I'm sure the SMUGGLERS -- like the CARTELS in Mexico -- appreciate all the business that Biden can bring them.

I'm including the investigative journalist article AND the State Dept Agreement links.

Boat bypass Darrien gap from Columbia to Panama for migrants.

American diplomacy with Panama followed these stories, culminating in the April signing of a Bilateral Arrangement on Migration and Protection agreement to “improve migration management” signed by DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and Secretary of State Antony Blinken. The agreement is short on specifics but during the preliminary shuttle diplomacy, in February Panama suddenly established a new sea route by allowing smuggling vessels from Colombia, full of US-bound immigrants, to land much further northwest up the Caribbean coast on Panamanian territory, which Panamanian coast guard vessels had previously blocked. Immigrants landing make their way to the community of Canaan Membrillo. Another route opened up on the Pacific side of Panama to the community of Jaque.

The route to civilization in Panama from the new landings is only a two-or-three-day trip over easier terrain through Kuna tribal territory, compared to the old 10-day trek through Embera tribal lands.

Francisco Agapi, mayor of 29 villages where the old trail emptied out for years, told me recently that vastly reduced numbers now come through any more because the immigrants naturally prefer the short route the Panamanian government made possible by allowing the migrant boats to land further north.

------------------------------------

Not a TOTAL conspiracy -- moving back to politics. Winco

Last edited:

Forum List

Back