Then they hypocritically cry "civilians" and "genocide[sic]"

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
IDF uncovers more weapons hidden under children’s beds in Gaza.
The army also discovered four deep tunnel shafts in Jabalia.
IDF-tunnel-1320x880.jpg

The 401st Brigade found four tunnel shafts on the outskirts of Jabalia in the Gaza Strip, Nov. 23. 2023. [...]

weapons-childrens-beds-2-660x440.jpg

Weapons found under children’s beds in Jabalia, near Gaza City, Nov. 23, 2023.

Hamas frequently places its weapons and infrastructure among the civilian population, which it uses as human shields, knowing Israel will be hesitant to harm noncombatants.

On Nov. 5, for instance, the IDF shared video evidence of Hamas rocket launchers placed next to a children’s swimming pool and a playground in the northern Gaza Strip.

Israel has long decried the terrorist group’s practice of committing war crimes by deliberately placing rocket launchers near and in civilian sites such as hospitals, schools, mosques and United Nations buildings.

___

Of course it's intended for childrens deaths.

Sacrificing 'Palestinian' lives for propaganda.

How vicious on its people.

IDF uncovers more weapons hidden under children’s beds in Gaza.
The army also discovered four deep tunnel shafts in Jabalia.
IDF-tunnel-1320x880.jpg

The 401st Brigade found four tunnel shafts on the outskirts of Jabalia in the Gaza Strip, Nov. 23. 2023. [...]

weapons-childrens-beds-2-660x440.jpg

Weapons found under children’s beds in Jabalia, near Gaza City, Nov. 23, 2023.

Hamas frequently places its weapons and infrastructure among the civilian population, which it uses as human shields, knowing Israel will be hesitant to harm noncombatants.

On Nov. 5, for instance, the IDF shared video evidence of Hamas rocket launchers placed next to a children’s swimming pool and a playground in the northern Gaza Strip.

Israel has long decried the terrorist group’s practice of committing war crimes by deliberately placing rocket launchers near and in civilian sites such as hospitals, schools, mosques and United Nations buildings.

___

Of course it's intended for childrens deaths.

Sacrificing 'Palestinian' lives for propaganda.

How vicious on its people.
And just imagine....some folks--including our President--apparently want a "two state" solution. So these guys could do what practically all nations do... legitimately tax people, borrow money from the World Bank and others, field an army, train in the open, create a formal intel agency. On the surface, the whole "two state" solution is nuts if one of the states wants to destroy it's neighbor.

Oh my goodness me .
Those naughty Freedom Fighters .

What will they think of next ?
Hiding weapons .
Unbelievable .

And just imagine....some folks--including our President--apparently want a "two state" solution. So these guys could do what practically all nations do... legitimately tax people, borrow money from the World Bank and others, field an army, train in the open, create a formal intel agency. On the surface, the whole "two state" solution is nuts if one of the states wants to destroy it's neighbor.
The pseudo both-sideism .

IMG-20231124-WA0000.jpg

An hour before the ceasefire: the terrorist tunnel in Shifa was destroyed
Troops of the 36th Division and the Yahalom were operating in the heart of Gaza until they received the order to stop • An underground tunnel was destroyed and several other shafts discovered inside the hospital • Now, the troops have already positioned themselves on the defense lines • Gaza residents have begun to return to their homes, the IDF spokesman warned in Arabic: The war is not over - don't move north" •

US proxy Israel Terrorists , OK

Other Terrorists , Not OK .

Ignoring the US ground forces embedded with the Israelis .
Over 50 killed so far but MSM do not let that slip out .

Hamas cowards already got the balls to fight 50 American troops?

Laughable, most of the rats already sneaking abroad,

leaving deplorables behind - for Vodka in Qatar.

View attachment 863216

An hour before the ceasefire: the terrorist tunnel in Shifa was destroyed
Troops of the 36th Division and the Yahalom were operating in the heart of Gaza until they received the order to stop • An underground tunnel was destroyed and several other shafts discovered inside the hospital • Now, the troops have already positioned themselves on the defense lines • Gaza residents have begun to return to their homes, the IDF spokesman warned in Arabic: The war is not over - don't move north" •
Yoseph Haddad @YosephHaddad:
If you don't believe the IDF - at least believe the residents of Gaza themselves who get interviewed by Al Jazeera!
0:31 / 0:31
1:22 AM · Nov 23, 2023

Those Arabs not in the 'war zone' (not Gaza, but West Bank) support Hamas' Oct/7 atrocities even more.
As to "who" polled . It is Arabs themselves -
"the Arab World for Research and Development."

View attachment 863403

What’s the solution then?

^^^ This Jew-hater calls Hamas barbarians “Freedom Fighters” and the Jews determined to protect themselves against another terrorist attack “Terrorists.”

What’s the solution then?
Not sure there is one.

The obvious yet completely impractical solution isn’t a “two state solution” but rather a “three or four” state solution.

You create a multi-nationally staffed buffer-zone between the two states to where a common border isn’t shared between Israel and the Palestine Nation. Both nations have observers in this buffer zone. There is basically a court system to hear grievances. You do like Carter did with the Camp David Accords; the intel/ recon gathered showing infractions are presented to both states.

Now...do you want to see American sons and daughters over there in this buffer zone? Me neither.

Not sure there is one.

The obvious yet completely impractical solution isn’t a “two state solution” but rather a “three or four” state solution.
3 state solution as in WB, Gaza, Israel? 4 state would be what?

For Gaza, imo, once Hamas is degraded (I’m not elimination is possible) the status quo obviously can’t continue, including blockades. It would seem the only answer is some sort of semi-autonomous state under international governance over a period of time.

You create a multi-nationally staffed buffer-zone between the two states to where a common border isn’t shared between Israel and the Palestine Nation. Both nations have observers in this buffer zone. There is basically a court system to hear grievances. You do like Carter did with the Camp David Accords; the intel/ recon gathered showing infractions are presented to both states.

Now...do you want to see American sons and daughters over there in this buffer zone? Me neither.

No, but we might have to do it.

Ever see Hamilton? They had a number in it...The Ten Duel Commandments. Its about Hamilton’s son having a duel with George Ekert (sp?). Stay with me here.

#1. Demand Satisfaction. If they apologize, no need for further action.
#2. Grab a friend, that’s your second...a Lieutenant when there is reckoning to be reckoned.
#3. Have your seconds meet face to face...negotiate a peace or negotiate a time and place.

The next few numbers are not applicable to this situation.

#8. Last chance to negotiate, send in your seconds to see if they can set the record straight.

--A multi national buffer zone is probably the best idea but is it really practical? I mean...do you want to send American kids over there between two parties that are armed to the teeth and one--the Palestinians--who are blood thirsty. I don’t. Would Israel trust UN peacekeepers when many member-states want to see them obliterated? Even more bizarre...would a nation like Mexico or Japan or Paraguay want to send troops there to a fight they don’t have a dog in?

So the idea of the Hamilton Ten Duel Commandments comes up to me anyway. Not a great idea to get geopolitical strategy from a song but here we are. So what if the Palestinians and Israel both picked a “second” to occupy this buffer zone in geographic divisions. Like 4 links in the chain. PAL-their LT-Israel LT-Israel. So if either PAL or Israel want to conduct operations, they have to violate the soil or air space of two other parties. The buffer zone with UN guys may be ambivalent. Not sure the lieutenants who will be of one nation would be.

Again though why would Israel ever go for this? They are in power right now. Who would Israel trust? Lets say it is the US. Would the US be okay with Russia being the LT of the Palestians? The only thing that may be more impractical than a three state solution is a four state solution.

Then again... If this was 1953 and you were going to suggest that the US would staff South Korea for 70 years (successfully I might add)...would anyone have believed you?

For Gaza, imo, once Hamas is degraded (I’m not elimination is possible) the status quo obviously can’t continue, including blockades. It would seem the only answer is some sort of semi-autonomous state under international governance over a period of time.

The problem with any solution that gives PAL statehood that doesn’t come with some heavy duty real world security for Israel is that once you do that, you legitimize a terrorist--that I what they are--nation. China can sell arms to Palestine. So could Russia. I mean...the US and Israel isn’t the masters of the universe but wow...

How long before this pretentious rhetoric is used

to encourage "Free Palestine" mobs taking

hostages in the US, and elsewhere?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back