A Question for Those that Support Hamas

AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
May 19, 2013
DMV
Did you also support al qaeda when America was attacked on 9/11?

If not, explain what the difference is between the two terrorist organizations. What Hamas did to Israel is no different than what ISIS did to America. There only place suitable for terrorists is HELL.

Last edited:
No fundamental difference .
Both were set up by the US as control opposition and funded accordingly .
DYOR.
If the US is run on a Never Ending Wars philosophy this type of strategy is elementary and necessary .
The questions you should be asking are :-----

whether you approve of such a situation , and ,
why has it been allowed to develop and take control .

And most of all --- why have I not got a clue

Is there anyone here supporting Hamas?
Tons.

Any poster that blames Israel for the attack is supporting Hamas by absolving them of the responsibility for it.

Any poster who shows absolutely no sympathy for Jewish victims while doing nothing but attacking Israel is supporting Hamas.

Any poster who offers the hackneyed moral relativism via the "One man's freedom fighter....." trope is supporting Hamas.

Any poster who prattles on with all the propaganda created BY Hamas is supporting Hamas.

Any poster who denies the very nature and objectives of Hamas are supporting Hamas.

Hamas has dozens and dozens of supporters, here.

Not to be interpreted as my defending Surada in terms of agenda, but if 911 occurred before the creation of Isis, then nobody could have supported it then.
911 did predate ISIS, and if the US had never invaded Iraq, there never would have been such. .. .

I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

Tons.

Any poster that blames Israel for the attack is supporting Hamas by absolving them of the responsibility for it.

Any poster who shows absolutely no sympathy for Jewish victims while doing nothing but attacking Israel is supporting Hamas.

Any poster who offers the hackneyed moral relativism via the "One man's freedom fighter....." trope is supporting Hamas.

Any poster who prattles on with all the propaganda created BY Hamas is supporting Hamas.

Any poster who denies the very nature and objectives of Hamas are supporting Hamas.

Hamas has dozens and dozens of supporters, here.

It doesn't matter where or when ISIS was "born". They are terrorists, the same as Hamas.
Support of Hamas or support of ISIS are not simple questions and you have no right to demand simple answers.

The nuance is in whether or not people support that which caused 911 and what has caused Hamas to organize their forces to fight back against the evil regime that has slaughtered thousands of Palestinians for over 75 years.

I'm happy to discuss either question with you, one at a time.

911 did predate ISIS, and if the US had never invaded Iraq, there never would have been such. .. .

I'm not sure what you are trying to say.
The question Aye asked was if anybody supported ISIS on 9/11. This is an impossibility because there was no Isis then.

It's just simple logic, man.

Forum List

Back