Thee Pope...gotta love him

Religious warfare has dominated Christian and Islam for more than a millennium, yes.

Right now Islamic jihad in the ME and Christian-Muslim warfare in Africa are facts.

Both are wrong. If you won't condemn both, you are immoral.

Better yet, why not condemn the war crimes of Mohammad?

You can do the same for Jesus. LOL.

That cuts to the heart of the matter.

I can't think of a more morally repugnant man than Mohammad, yet we are to try and pretend to appease his followers?

Give me a break.
Give me a break that we should not apply the same standards to all.

Notice irosie fails in her counter argument.

I condmen all religious wars.

???? I (rosie) failed in my 'counter argument' ??? I did not notice that.
Jakie------to what does your :
"" Give me a break that we should not apply the same standards to all""
refer? do you know? or is that comment just a "filler platitude"??

Religious warfare has dominated Christian and Islam for more than a millennium, yes.

Right now Islamic jihad in the ME and Christian-Muslim warfare in Africa are facts.

I can't think of a more morally repugnant man than Mohammad, yet we are to try and pretend to appease his followers?

Give me a break.

Your nonsense is . . . nonsene.

Apply the same standards to all.

Give me a break.

Your nonsense is . . . nonsene.

Apply the same standards to all.

very poetic. David's stuff does not rhyme either

You forgot another link, that it accidentally created the Jihaadist in more then one way.
All roads truly lead to Rome.

But just because the system and authority is corrupt & inadequate it doesn't mean it's got no valuable members either doing the right thing by accident or by design to change the system from the inside. They have good innocent well intended priests, some just missguided by the false info and brainwashing, but still hearts in the right place, just playing for the wrong team that's all.
Some aren't the old standard anymore.
Many seek Jewish counsel including my own. Others talk about God instead of Jesus and even stray from former ideas on the trinity.
Example:
Fr. Mark Mary is more Universal Life then Catholic, & has a more honest rationalist approach to his teaching about seeking out God and finding reflections in many cultures of the same presence revealing itself. Sort of like my Sunday Sermons similarities series in this forum and my posts revealing the similarities in visions and secreting the same figure in just about all cultures.
Including discussing the accidental truths, sound familiar? Someone's paying attention, & it is being shared.

DISCLAMER----at no point have I suggested that ALL catholics-----clergy or lay-
persons----- are LIKE FRANCIS
The better they would be if so, and so would you if you would imitate his Christ like love.

Irosie;, no I said that because I also didn't want the assumption from others of hating Catholics just for speaking out on the Church and it's theology or Romes method of capturing cultures by perverting their faiths. The Irony is in people claiming they don't hate the person they hate the sin(which is used fallaciously many times, yet when you point out the sin to them they cry that it's hate for them personally.

JakeStarkey; what you call LOVE is not his teaching anymore then a Rabbi teaching Torah or Abraham's kindness to strangers is that Rabbi's teachings.
In other words stop giving a Roman made idol credit for what others inspired to teach. The fact is The character in his own did not teach love :
Let's review the falsely claim love of Jesus.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8 .

Ha shev------I have attended church services and even sunday school----as a child--- I have heard countless sermons about Jesus and LOVE.--------and I read the NT.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE-------Jesus, according to the party-line----LOVED EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING-------"love" St Francis of Assisi even 'loved' every critter that crawls on the earth. I wonder if someone who professes to support Christian
"love" might try to define the word-----"love"

That reminds me of the broadcast of the Pope at Assisi whereby the camera crew had a framed the shot of the Pope through the whole speach blocking the ISI in the banner sign Assisi. They should never hire funny people, non Catholics, bored youngsters, low paid, just yelled at labor to do their crew work.

Trump never says he doesn't want them here LEGALLY, just doesn't want the law breakers allowed to Circumvent LAWS.
Should we be surprised that the most famous of Law Circumventers should be against holding to the law?
HE breaks all ten simple main commands.

Regarding his kissing turds:
he kisses the scarab (dung beetle) and kissing the dung the beetle rolled larger and larger called the "Holy Bible"=666 in ascll numerology.
Which was 66 books of man(6).

images

ninja's statement clearly shows he does not understand the Grace and Love of our Lord Jesus Christ.

You just projected your own inadequacy onto the Pope, Two Thumbs.
says the guy that got provided links that he was wrong and kept lying about it.idiot
And you lie as usual, poorly.

The Pope is a great Christian leaders. You? We will leave it at that.

Right, the Poop is a great Christian leader who just compared ISIS to Jesus.

Brilliant!

Now all he has to do is compare Trump to Hitler and Cruz to Satan and it will be a party.

Halfwits

says the guy that got provided links that he was wrong and kept lying about it.idiot

Brilliant!

Now all he has to do is compare Trump to Hitler and Cruz to Satan and it will be a party.

Halfwits
The Pope said nothing of the sort, and you have borne false witness. Stupid little person.

Brilliant!

Halfwits
The Pope said nothing of the sort, and you have borne false witness. Stupid little person.

that which Pope Francis said---is being reported in the news as saying ---in sum and substance---that ISLAMIC JIHAD------is a principle similar to the directive in
the NT----to "spread the gospel". Considering that which muslim leaders THEMSELVES -----have described as JIHAD-----and the persons and actions
lauded as being MUJAHAD (an action or person which is JIHADIST)----then
either IL PAPA is admitting that the catholic church spread its creed thru
TERROR and OPPRESSION----or----he is --the "stupid little person" )

no, I posted links proving you wrong.
instead of thanking me for showing you the facts you kept repeating yourself, showing that you're nothing but a liar.

so your claim that the pope is great is also a lie.

clearly

Forum List

Back