The Pope-Canonize Or Castrate?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I will be the first to admit I am NOT Catholic but I don't think this man is doing his job. One I think he is way to damn islamic. Not only is he defending them he is suggesting their breeding will help dilute that "awful Euro blood" HIS words.

It was Euro blood that gave him rise in power and wealth. It was Euro blood that gave him those 39 foot walls he lives behind. It was Euro blood left on the fields of battle that gave him and his faith the ability to even survive. Look at the Pope's coffers, he has to be the richest religious man on earth.

Private jets, cars and armies. What other religious leader has a private army? And those walls and private army were put in place as a reply to what? Illegal islamic immigrants. America's nightmare with Obama ends in about 6 months. The Pope is elected for life. IF the Pope remains in power the Euro nightmare maybe far from over.

Fury

• Banned
He's almost as much fun to watch play "Pope" as it's gonna be to watch Nutty Old Uncle Bernie play "President"!

Yeah, I know....but who gave Frankie any shot at the papacy?
Those people or any person for that matter that do things that invite their death or the death of their friends causes me to question their sanity.

I will be the first to admit I am NOT Catholic but I don't think this man is doing his job. One I think he is way to damn islamic. Not only is he defending them he is suggesting their breeding will help dilute that "awful Euro blood" HIS words.

It was Euro blood that gave him rise in power and wealth. It was Euro blood that gave him those 39 foot walls he lives behind. It was Euro blood left on the fields of battle that gave him and his faith the ability to even survive. Look at the Pope's coffers, he has to be the richest religious man on earth.

Private jets, cars and armies. What other religious leader has a private army? And those walls and private army were put in place as a reply to what? Illegal islamic immigrants. America's nightmare with Obama ends in about 6 months. The Pope is elected for life. IF the Pope remains in power the Euro nightmare maybe far from over.

Fury

Another Catholic basher, how refreshing.

Isis is no different than the leaders in SA and yet they are our allies.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Fury

Another Catholic basher, how refreshing.

I am NOT bashing Catholic people BUT I do question their leadership.

He's a Pope, Fury. Religious man, man of the cloth. They're into world peace and food for all and seeing every human as a child of God. That's just how they roll. No one pays much attention to them; they have a right, though, to have their perspective. No need for some on this thread to be rude about it.

• Banned
He's a Pope, Fury. Religious man, man of the cloth. They're into world peace and food for all and seeing every human as a child of God. That's just how they roll. No one pays much attention to them; they have a right, though, to have their perspective. No need for some on this thread to be rude about it.
Not being rude, just questioning leadership. If all the people of Europe had his level of protection their safety would not be an issue. But he enjoys protections they simply do not have.

I don't think that until they have the same level of protection he has the right to deny them their right to safety. Is not one of his jobs to protect the faith and its followers?

There is no army, moron. There is the Swiss Guard, which is akin to the Secret Service. Believe it or not, morons of your ilk sometimes try to assassinate the pope. Not you personally perhaps, but others of your ilk.

Pope Francis is like a shining light upon the RCC and the whole wide world.

Fury

Canonize or castrate? Neither. I am Catholic. I'm not a fan of Pope Francis - I was, and still am, disappointed that Benedict left. Of course, Benedict got folks in an uproar by saying stuff too. When asked about condoms to protect people from the AIDS virus, he actually had the temerity to observe that if you only have sex with your spouse (who does not have AIDS) there is no reason for a condom!

Every Pope says things people get worked up over. Francis talks to the media more and doesn't have the charm of John Paul II ( of course some people thought it was amusing when John Paul was shot and nearly killed by a whacko). Francis' comments also tend to be clipped. Your comedy show link is just one example of how much attention to detail Francis' remarks are given.

Euro blood gave him power and wealth, eh? You do know that Pope's have nothing, right? It's a priest thing, vow of poverty. Here's some eurohistory. The Vatican and the Pope's residence housed many Jews hiding from the nazis.

What do you care if the Pope has guards? You aren't paying for them. And if you aren't Catholic, why is the Pope's opinion of interest to you at all- other than for a punch line?

I agree with Old Lady, he's a religious dude. If that's not your thing, move on.

There is no army, moron. There is the Swiss Guard, which is akin to the Secret Service. Believe it or not, morons of your ilk sometimes try to assassinate the pope. Not you personally perhaps, but others of your ilk.
Ah, NO. Questioning leadership is a far cry from assassinating leadership. No where in the OP or the thread have I called for harm.
BUT I think his leadership can called into question without threats or people suggesting like you that to question is to threat.

Fury

Canonize or castrate? Neither. I am Catholic. I'm not a fan of Pope Francis - I was, and still am, disappointed that Benedict left. Of course, Benedict got folks in an uproar by saying stuff too. When asked about condoms to protect people from the AIDS virus, he actually had the temerity to observe that if you only have sex with your spouse (who does not have AIDS) there is no reason for a condom!

Every Pope says things people get worked up over. Francis talks to the media more and doesn't have the charm of John Paul II ( of course some people thought it was amusing when John Paul was shot and nearly killed by a whacko). Francis' comments also tend to be clipped. Your comedy show link is just one example of how much attention to detail Francis' remarks are given.

Euro blood gave him power and wealth, eh? You do know that Pope's have nothing, right? It's a priest thing, vow of poverty. Here's some eurohistory. The Vatican and the Pope's residence housed many Jews hiding from the nazis.

What do you care if the Pope has guards? You aren't paying for them. And if you aren't Catholic, why is the Pope's opinion of interest to you at all- other than for a punch line?

I agree with Old Lady, he's a religious dude. If that's not your thing, move on.

Why were the guards first put in place?
Why were the walls built?

Fury

Protecting the Church and the museum and the offices/residence of the Pope is difficult for you to fathom?

Fury

Protecting the Church and the museum and the offices/residence of the Pope is difficult for you to fathom?

No, no its not. But is it right to deny the same protections to the "flock?" Is it not his job to not only pray for their safety but to argue for it?

Ah, NO. Questioning leadership is a far cry from assassinating leadership. No where in the OP or the thread have I called for harm.
BUT I think his leadership can called into question without threats or people suggesting like you that to question is to threat.
Become a Catholic if you want to criticize him. He isn't your leader.

Become a Catholic if you want to criticize him. He isn't your leader.
Do I need to become a democrat to question Obama?
Do I need to become a muslim to question islamic state?
No, and their is CLEARLY a reason for that. Man has a RIGHT to question when he sees a bias.

Fury

No, no its not. But is it right to deny the same protections to the "flock?" Is it not his job to not only pray for their safety but to argue for it?

Denying protection to his flock? What are you talking about? What do you think the job of the Pope is, exactly?

Fury

Denying protection to his flock? What are you talking about? What do you think the job of the Pope is, exactly?

When the wolves are at the door does the keeper of the faith run or deny? Or does he stand shoulder to shoulder WITH the flock barring the door?

Forum List

Back