Thee Pope...gotta love him

You forgot another link, that it accidentally created the Jihaadist in more then one way.
All roads truly lead to Rome.

But just because the system and authority is corrupt & inadequate it doesn't mean it's got no valuable members either doing the right thing by accident or by design to change the system from the inside. They have good innocent well intended priests, some just missguided by the false info and brainwashing, but still hearts in the right place, just playing for the wrong team that's all.
Some aren't the old standard anymore.
Many seek Jewish counsel including my own. Others talk about God instead of Jesus and even stray from former ideas on the trinity.
Example:
Fr. Mark Mary is more Universal Life then Catholic, & has a more honest rationalist approach to his teaching about seeking out God and finding reflections in many cultures of the same presence revealing itself. Sort of like my Sunday Sermons similarities series in this forum and my posts revealing the similarities in visions and secreting the same figure in just about all cultures.
Including discussing the accidental truths, sound familiar? Someone's paying attention, & it is being shared.

DISCLAMER----at no point have I suggested that ALL catholics-----clergy or lay-
persons----- are LIKE FRANCIS
The better they would be if so, and so would you if you would imitate his Christ like love.

Irosie;, no I said that because I also didn't want the assumption from others of hating Catholics just for speaking out on the Church and it's theology or Romes method of capturing cultures by perverting their faiths. The Irony is in people claiming they don't hate the person they hate the sin(which is used fallaciously many times, yet when you point out the sin to them they cry that it's hate for them personally.

JakeStarkey; what you call LOVE is not his teaching anymore then a Rabbi teaching Torah or Abraham's kindness to strangers is that Rabbi's teachings.
In other words stop giving a Roman made idol credit for what others inspired to teach. The fact is The character in his own did not teach love :
Let's review the falsely claim love of Jesus.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8 .

Ha shev------I have attended church services and even sunday school----as a child--- I have heard countless sermons about Jesus and LOVE.--------and I read the NT.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE-------Jesus, according to the party-line----LOVED EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING-------"love" St Francis of Assisi even 'loved' every critter that crawls on the earth. I wonder if someone who professes to support Christian
"love" might try to define the word-----"love"
so much for you claiming to be Jewish! attending church lol

You forgot another link, that it accidentally created the Jihaadist in more then one way.
All roads truly lead to Rome.

But just because the system and authority is corrupt & inadequate it doesn't mean it's got no valuable members either doing the right thing by accident or by design to change the system from the inside. They have good innocent well intended priests, some just missguided by the false info and brainwashing, but still hearts in the right place, just playing for the wrong team that's all.
Some aren't the old standard anymore.
Many seek Jewish counsel including my own. Others talk about God instead of Jesus and even stray from former ideas on the trinity.
Example:
Fr. Mark Mary is more Universal Life then Catholic, & has a more honest rationalist approach to his teaching about seeking out God and finding reflections in many cultures of the same presence revealing itself. Sort of like my Sunday Sermons similarities series in this forum and my posts revealing the similarities in visions and secreting the same figure in just about all cultures.
Including discussing the accidental truths, sound familiar? Someone's paying attention, & it is being shared.

The better they would be if so, and so would you if you would imitate his Christ like love.

Irosie;, no I said that because I also didn't want the assumption from others of hating Catholics just for speaking out on the Church and it's theology or Romes method of capturing cultures by perverting their faiths. The Irony is in people claiming they don't hate the person they hate the sin(which is used fallaciously many times, yet when you point out the sin to them they cry that it's hate for them personally.

JakeStarkey; what you call LOVE is not his teaching anymore then a Rabbi teaching Torah or Abraham's kindness to strangers is that Rabbi's teachings.
In other words stop giving a Roman made idol credit for what others inspired to teach. The fact is The character in his own did not teach love :
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8 .

Ha shev------I have attended church services and even sunday school----as a child--- I have heard countless sermons about Jesus and LOVE.--------and I read the NT.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE-------Jesus, according to the party-line----LOVED EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING-------"love" St Francis of Assisi even 'loved' every critter that crawls on the earth. I wonder if someone who professes to support Christian

for the record----I am jewish----daughter of two, generally secular jewish parents---
registered democrats. I grew up in a generally Christian, republican town---
and GOT INVITED to attend church with playmates when I was a kid------good
learning experience

for the record----I am jewish----daughter of two, generally secular jewish parents---
learning experience

You do understand that does not make one jewish right? Its not a race, and Judaism has no DNA. You sound more Christian to me.

learning experience

You do understand that does not make one jewish right? Its not a race, and Judaism has no DNA. You sound more Christian to me.
God's chosen people are easily identifiable.

learning experience

Jewish scholars define "who is jewish" just as the POOP defines ---who is catholic. The matter is not left to unlettered canuck sluts. For those who do not know PENELOPE-----she persists in referring to the concept of "race"----and
ALSO claims to be a health care worker- Healthcare workers USUALLY
have a bit of expertise in the field of biology and KNOW that "race" is a very
nebulous and undefined concept in HUMANS-------racist shit like Penelope are
FIXATED on the issue of "race". In any case----according to the criteria of jewish
scholars-----I am a JEWESS. According to Canon law-----for purposes of the famous AUTO DE FE------a celebration that fills Penelope with a sense of
NOSTALGIA------I am also A JEWESS. ---and my son is a jew. It is not
clear to me why Penelope thinks that I "sound Christian"

Last edited:

learning experience

not SO EASILY----lately, jakie. In the past----islamo Nazi dog CONSTANTINE---
was so interested in IDENTIFYING --------'G-d's chosen people'-----that he insisted on IDENTIFYING INSIGNIA-----using the color yellow. The principle became JUSTINIAN LAW-----and which morphed into CANON LAW----which
morphed into NUREMBURG LAW. Vestiges of that INSISTENCE upon
identification by islamo Nazi dogs and pigs-----actually PERSIST in the
dress of some very traditional jews-------did you know that?-----you want examples?

learning experience

Jewish scholars define "who is jewish" just as the POOP defines ---who is catholic. The matter is not left to unlettered canuck sluts. For those how do not know PENELOPE-----she persists in referring to the concept of "race"----and
FIXATED on the issue of "race". In any case----according to the criteria of jewish
scholars-----I am a JEWESS. According to Canon law-----for purposes of the famous AUTO DE FE------a celebration that fills Penelope with a sense of
Your parents didn't practice and that makes you just a person, sounds like you practiced being a Christian more. Jew is not a race.

learning experience

was so interested in IDENTIFYING --------'G-d's chosen people'-----that he insisted on IDENTIFYING INSIGNIA-----using the color yellow. The principle became JUSTINIAN LAW-----and which morphed into CANON LAW----which
dress of some very traditional jews-------did you know that?-----you want examples?

Christians , namely RC are the chosen ones today.

learning experience

Jewish scholars define "who is jewish" just as the POOP defines ---who is catholic. The matter is not left to unlettered canuck sluts. For those how do not know PENELOPE-----she persists in referring to the concept of "race"----and
Your parents didn't practice and that makes you just a person, sounds like you practiced being a Christian more. Jew is not a race.

what makes me "just a person"? -------is that in any way related to that which makes you an islamo Nazi slut? I was brought up surrouned by JEWISH CULTURE AND ETHICS-----<<<< the lack of which mediated your develpement into an islamo Nazi slut. "Secular" amongst jews refers to persons whose
adherence to ritual is-----only slight----not rigorous. Thus my parents were
"secular" jews. Most catholics (I have ascertained thru association) ---are
not PERSISTENTLY IN A STATE OF GRACE----but they are still called
'catholics' -----sometimes they are called "lapsed catholics"----if someone wants
to make an issue of it. Most people who know nothing about genetics and
---more specifically 'population genetic' do not allude to its principles----thus
making a FOOL OF YOURSELF. Muslims I have known-----still call themselves
MUSLIMS with a can of beer in hand

learning experience

chosen for what? are they walking around with yellow cross insignia?

learning experience

Give it a rest, others had different color insignias. Your Ot started all of this stuff, thinking your better than anyone else.

Give it a rest, others had different color insignias. Your Ot started all of this stuff, thinking your better than anyone else.

you gotta link? when did jews BADGE non-jews with colored insignia or ----
any other kind of badge?. For BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE-----now you
have revealed that you are not only functionally unlettered-----you know no history at all. For "better than anyone else"--------read a bit of PLATO-----and---then get
into Roman shit (just for starters) -----"better than anyone else"----is a concept
that is a very very very MAJOR path to Rome (stolen--of course---from the greeks)

btw---who had these "different color insignia" other than jews under the filth
of Justinian law? I, simply, do not know-------it is possible that the islamo Nazis of the INQUSITION PULLED THAT SORT OF SHIT ON SOME "other" people----
I just do not know--------the THIRD HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE (reich)---certainly
did.

learning experience

well jakey------are you not INTERESTED in knowing how Justinian law has
had an effect on the traditional dress of some jews? It is a very interesting
topic. What is "FUNNY" about it? I was once in the navy-----my dress uniform included a SWORD

have revealed that you are not only functionally unlettered-----you know no history at all. For "better than anyone else"--------read a bit of PLATO-----and---then get
into Roman shit (just for starters) -----"better than anyone else"----is a concept
that is a very very very MAJOR path to Rome (stolen--of course---from the greeks)

of Justinian law? I, simply, do not know-------it is possible that the islamo Nazis of the INQUSITION PULLED THAT SORT OF SHIT ON SOME "other" people----
did.

Kenneth Starr, the mini Madoff. Its good to keep an eye on the swindlers. One thing about Jews, or said Jews, they hate the Christians and Muslims.

did.

Kenneth Starr, the mini Madoff. Its good to keep an eye on the swindlers. One thing about Jews, or said Jews, they hate the Christians and Muslims.

how do you know, penny dear? In the past you have claimed that you never met any jews. BTW what does Kenneth Starr have to do with the ongoing discussion? Please cite some evidence that Jews "hate" christians and muslims that you have encountered

did.

read the post again, Penelope-----the very simple question was----BACK UP YOUR IDIOT STATEMENT -------your answer "Kenneth Starr"---is jibberish

learning experience

topic. What is "FUNNY" about it? I was once in the navy-----my dress uniform included a SWORD
Who cares, honey? The thing is the Pope is a good guy doing the best he can, the Jews are right where they belong, and the Arabs will just have to get over it.

learning experience

Who cares, honey? The thing is the Pope is a good guy doing the best he can, the Jews are right where they belong, and the Arabs will just have to get over it.

"THE THING" ??? what a pope says and does is a very IMPORTANT
issue. As far as KNOWING historical facts------I find them interesting and VITAL
in understanding----"HOW WE GOT TO OUR PRESENT WORLD CONDITION".
I will entertain you wait some interesting factoids---(trivia gal that I am) The jews
known as CHASSIDIM-----do not have pleats or slits in the back of their coats.
There is an ACTUAL HISTORIC REASON for this trivial issue. --------are you
READY??? ............ here it is------according to Justinian>>> Canon law >>
that which mediated lots of law in Europe for many centuries----JEWS WERE
PROHIBITED FROM RIDING HORSES. Original reason for a back slit or
pleat in man's coat was to enable the man to ride a horse ASTRIDE------
thus jews did not have that feature in their clothes for CENTURIES------is that bit
of trivia not interesting? I was an officer in the US navy-----my dress uniform
included a SWORD------not a torpedo-----a SWORD

Not particularly interesting, no.

The Jews will stay, and the Arabs will have to get over it.

Forum List

Back