The Zimmerman case disintegrates

The legal standard is simple: If Zimmerman reasonably believed that Martin would cause him death or serious bodily injury, he had the right to use deadly force. He did not have to wait until he actually received serious bodily injury. You may not like the law, but that is irrelevant.

And the jury will be asked to weigh the same standard, Martin attempted to evade Zimmerman twice (once by walking away that the club house and once by running away from the truck) yet Zimmerman continued pursuit (from Martins perspective). So Zimmerman's actions leading up to the incident will be something the Jury will be asked to consider.

(Personally I don't think his actions rise to Murder 2, but that will be for the jury to decide.)

Zimmerman had multiple injuries to his face and head, but there was not a scratch on Martin (except for the knuckle that was split while pounding Zimmerman).

The autopsy report describes a 1/8 x 1/4 inch abrasion on the forth finger of the left hand (Martin's non-dominant hand). It was not described as a split knuckle and the was no indication in the autopsy report that it was even fresh.

Then then goes to counter Zimmerman's claims because if he as being "pounded" as you and he claim with Martin's fists there would have been more damage to Martin's hand's as the head is a pretty boney structured to "pound" upon. If you look at the police photographs from that night you will see very little damage to Zimmerman's face after the blood from a bloody nose was wiped off.

And another eyewitness claimed it was Martin yelling showing that he was attacked.

The evidence shows that Zimmerman was loosing the fight, the evidence does not show who attacked whom.

When you're defenseless and someone is beating the crap out of you, a minute is a long, long time.

Very true. If it is shown and accepted by the jury that Martin attacked Zimmerman then it will be all over.

On the other hand if the jury is convince that Zimmerman initiated hostilities and that Martin was therefore defending himself against an aggressor, then Zimmerman can be held responsible for leading up to the killing of Martin.

It will be interesting to watch how that plays out in front of the jury.

By the way, Zimmerman did not shoot a kid; he shot a fully grown man, a man who knocked him to the ground, sat on him and pounded him relentlessly. When a was a few weeks younger than Martin, I was in the Marine Corps. The Corps doesn't take kids, dear fellow.

If you were a few weeks younger than Martin (who had turned 17 two weeks before) that would have made you 16 years old. The Corps takes 16 year olds?

>>>>

I thought there was a fight, I'm not sure because I was not there and I don't have ALL the evidence that you seem to be getting, and in the fight, Zimmerman was on the ground with Martin on top of him and striking him, according to an eyewitness.

The legal standard is simple: If Zimmerman reasonably believed that Martin would cause him death or serious bodily injury, he had the right to use deadly force. He did not have to wait until he actually received serious bodily injury. You may not like the law, but that is irrelevant.

And the jury will be asked to weigh the same standard, Martin attempted to evade Zimmerman twice (once by walking away that the club house and once by running away from the truck) yet Zimmerman continued pursuit (from Martins perspective). So Zimmerman's actions leading up to the incident will be something the Jury will be asked to consider.

(Personally I don't think his actions rise to Murder 2, but that will be for the jury to decide.)

The autopsy report describes a 1/8 x 1/4 inch abrasion on the forth finger of the left hand (Martin's non-dominant hand). It was not described as a split knuckle and the was no indication in the autopsy report that it was even fresh.

Then then goes to counter Zimmerman's claims because if he as being "pounded" as you and he claim with Martin's fists there would have been more damage to Martin's hand's as the head is a pretty boney structured to "pound" upon. If you look at the police photographs from that night you will see very little damage to Zimmerman's face after the blood from a bloody nose was wiped off.

And another eyewitness claimed it was Martin yelling showing that he was attacked.

The evidence shows that Zimmerman was loosing the fight, the evidence does not show who attacked whom.

Very true. If it is shown and accepted by the jury that Martin attacked Zimmerman then it will be all over.

On the other hand if the jury is convince that Zimmerman initiated hostilities and that Martin was therefore defending himself against an aggressor, then Zimmerman can be held responsible for leading up to the killing of Martin.

By the way, Zimmerman did not shoot a kid; he shot a fully grown man, a man who knocked him to the ground, sat on him and pounded him relentlessly. When a was a few weeks younger than Martin, I was in the Marine Corps. The Corps doesn't take kids, dear fellow.

If you were a few weeks younger than Martin (who had turned 17 two weeks before) that would have made you 16 years old. The Corps takes 16 year olds?

>>>>

I thought there was a fight, I'm not sure because I was not there and I don't have ALL the evidence that you seem to be getting, and in the fight, Zimmerman was on the ground with Martin on top of him and striking him, according to an eyewitness.

And another eye witness placed Zimmerman on top of Martin at the time the firearm was discharged because the guy with the red jacket stood up and moved away from the body on the ground.

My evidence comes from directly from police and forensic evidence reports released to the public. The "red jacket" comments comes from a witness interview conducted and broadcast by a news network. I don't believe the state has a strong case for Murder 2, but that doesn't mean I don't know what the evidence they've released is.

>>>>

Last edited:

Edit: what the hell do I know either. Apologies I don't have a clue to boot.

>>>>

And another eye witness placed Zimmerman on top of Martin at the time the firearm was discharged because the guy with the red jacket stood up and moved away from the body on the ground.

My evidence comes from directly from police and forensic evidence reports released to the public. The "red jacket" comments comes from a witness interview conducted and broadcast by a news network. I don't believe the state has a strong case for Murder 2, but that doesn't mean I don't know what the evidence they've released is.

>>>>

Bullshit. If your evidence had come out in the beginning of this, Zimmerman would have been charged right from the get go.

You are one lying son of a gun.

Last edited:

>>>>

>>>>

I know when you are stoned out you throw theories out there, and it's great the way you do it, but this time please, please, please, realize there is so much at stake. Don't do it now.

Bullshit. If your evidence had come out in the beginning of this, Zimmerman would have been charged right from the get go.

The lead investigator wanted to initially charge Zimmerman, he felt even before all the forensic evidence was returned that there was justification for criminal charges.

I know when you are stoned out you throw theories out there, and it's great the way you do it, but this time please, please, please, realize there is so much at stake. Don't do it now.

First I don't drink (I have nothing against drinking responsibly, I just grew out of it) and I don't do drugs (I have a brother that basically ruined his life when he was younger due to drugs it took 20-25 years before he got serious about kicking them.). Nothing I presented earlier was based on scenarios, it was based on evidence and statements.

1. Zimmerman's Face: Zimmerman's lack of facial damage is not consistent with the dozens of punches to the face that Zimmerman described between his written, audio, and video statements. Zimmerman claims a "broken nose" but he REFUSED medical treatment that night, refused to go to the hospital, and refused x-rays the next day when he decided to go to his own doctor. That is not a scenario, those are facts supported by police photographs taken at the station hours later and the video shot the next day showing little damage to Zimmerman's face and the lack of the distinctive "blank eyes" associated with a broken nose.

2. Martin's Hands: There is a lack of damage to Martin's hands based on the description of the dozens of blows that Zimmerman described in his written, audio, and video statements. The autopsy report describes a single small abrasion (1/8 x 1/4) on Martin's fourth left finger (Martin was right handed BTW). Again inconsistent with someone punching a boney structure (like a head) dozens of times. That is not a scenario, that is a fact supported by the autopsy report.

3. Bullet Trajectory: Zimmerman describes Martin being on top of him and reaching down to grab Zimmerman's firearm which was on a right, rear belt holster. The placement of the shot straight into the chest is inconsistent with that description because Zimmerman would have had to maneuver the gun between the chests to fire the weapon instead of simply placing it against the most convenient part of Martin's body which in that case would have resulted in more of a side entrance with the bullet "rising" through the body cavity. That was not the case, the bullet entered in straight, slightly left of center. Bullet trajectory is not a scenario, that is a fact supported by the autopsy report.

4. Gun Shot Residue: Gun Shot Residue (or GSR) is created form incomplete burning off primer chemicals, incomplete burning of gunpowder, residue from burned materials, and lead participles from the bullet. Again Zimmerman described Martin on top of him struggling for a gun that Zimmerman had on a right, rear holster, that means their chests would have been in close proximity. However GSR testing showed GSR on Zimmerman's hands, BUT NONE on the front of Zimmerman's jacket chest and sleeve. This is not a scenario, that is a fact supported by Florida Department of Law Enforcement testing of Zimmerman and his jacket.

5. Phone Conversation: Phone records show that Martin was on the phone during much of the time that Zimmerman was on the phone with the dispatcher yet nothing in that dispatcher call indicated Martin was talking on a phone and nothing in his written, audio, or video statements mentions Martin being on the phone. That is not a scenario that is a fact supported by Zimmerman's own statements, dispatcher audio tape, phone company records.

6. Attack at "T" Intersection: Zimmerman claimed he was walking back to his vehicle on the east-west portion of the sidewalk when Martin jumped him. Zimmerman claims that Martin punched him in the face (and do to the bloody nose I think we can all agree that Martin got at least one good shot into the fact) knocking him to the ground and then Martin jumped on him and started punching him repeatedly in the facts (dozens of time per Zimmerman's statements). Yet Martin's body was found (IIRC) about 40 feet down the south walkway. That is not a scenario, those are based on Zimmerman's statements and police crime scene documentation.

7. Zimmerman DNA: We know Zimmerman had a bloody nose that night (police photo at the scene) and Zimmerman claimed that Martin covered his nose and mouth with his hands. Yet there was none of Zimmerman's blood reported on the hands during the autopsy and there was no Zimmerman DNA recovered from the hands of Martin or from the cuffs of his sweatshirt. This is not a scenario, those are forensic facts.​

The above constitutes discussions of facts, not scenarios. Do I think those facts constitute Murder 2, not under the "depraved mind standard" required by Florida law. I think it reflects an event that snow-balled into something that Zimmerman was NOT initially intending after Martin attempted to depart the area twice (one by walking away from the clubhouse area and the second time by running away from the truck) and Zimmerman's pursuit/following escalating the events to a physical conflict. That doesn't seem like Murder 2 to me.

>>>>

Last edited:
He shot an unarmed man because he started a fight and got his ass kicked. If he gets away free, he got away with murder.

Its that simple.

You're an eye witness? You better get your butt on down to Florida and testify. Trayvon needs you

The lead investigator wanted to initially charge Zimmerman, he felt even before all the forensic evidence was returned that there was justification for criminal charges.

First I don't drink (I have nothing against drinking responsibly, I just grew out of it) and I don't do drugs (I have a brother that basically ruined his life when he was younger due to drugs it took 20-25 years before he got serious about kicking them.). Nothing I presented earlier was based on scenarios, it was based on evidence and statements.

1. Zimmerman's Face: Zimmerman's lack of facial damage is not consistent with the dozens of punches to the face that Zimmerman described between his written, audio, and video statements. Zimmerman claims a "broken nose" but he REFUSED medical treatment that night, refused to go to the hospital, and refused x-rays the next day when he decided to go to his own doctor. That is not a scenario, those are facts supported by police photographs taken at the station hours later and the video shot the next day showing little damage to Zimmerman's face and the lack of the distinctive "blank eyes" associated with a broken nose.

2. Martin's Hands: There is a lack of damage to Martin's hands based on the description of the dozens of blows that Zimmerman described in his written, audio, and video statements. The autopsy report describes a single small abrasion (1/8 x 1/4) on Martin's fourth left finger (Martin was right handed BTW). Again inconsistent with someone punching a boney structure (like a head) dozens of times. That is not a scenario, that is a fact supported by the autopsy report.

3. Bullet Trajectory: Zimmerman describes Martin being on top of him and reaching down to grab Zimmerman's firearm which was on a right, rear belt holster. The placement of the shot straight into the chest is inconsistent with that description because Zimmerman would have had to maneuver the gun between the chests to fire the weapon instead of simply placing it against the most convenient part of Martin's body which in that case would have resulted in more of a side entrance with the bullet "rising" through the body cavity. That was not the case, the bullet entered in straight, slightly left of center. Bullet trajectory is not a scenario, that is a fact supported by the autopsy report.

4. Gun Shot Residue: Gun Shot Residue (or GSR) is created form incomplete burning off primer chemicals, incomplete burning of gunpowder, residue from burned materials, and lead participles from the bullet. Again Zimmerman described Martin on top of him struggling for a gun that Zimmerman had on a right, rear holster, that means their chests would have been in close proximity. However GSR testing showed GSR on Zimmerman's hands, BUT NONE on the front of Zimmerman's jacket chest and sleeve. This is not a scenario, that is a fact supported by Florida Department of Law Enforcement testing of Zimmerman and his jacket.

5. Phone Conversation: Phone records show that Martin was on the phone during much of the time that Zimmerman was on the phone with the dispatcher yet nothing in that dispatcher call indicated Martin was talking on a phone and nothing in his written, audio, or video statements mentions Martin being on the phone. That is not a scenario that is a fact supported by Zimmerman's own statements, dispatcher audio tape, phone company records.

6. Attack at "T" Intersection: Zimmerman claimed he was walking back to his vehicle on the east-west portion of the sidewalk when Martin jumped him. Zimmerman claims that Martin punched him in the face (and do to the bloody nose I think we can all agree that Martin got at least one good shot into the fact) knocking him to the ground and then Martin jumped on him and started punching him repeatedly in the facts (dozens of time per Zimmerman's statements). Yet Martin's body was found (IIRC) about 40 feet down the south walkway. That is not a scenario, those are based on Zimmerman's statements and police crime scene documentation.

7. Zimmerman DNA: We know Zimmerman had a bloody nose that night (police photo at the scene) and Zimmerman claimed that Martin covered his nose and mouth with his hands. Yet there was none of Zimmerman's blood reported on the hands during the autopsy and there was no Zimmerman DNA recovered from the hands of Martin or from the cuffs of his sweatshirt. This is not a scenario, those are forensic facts.​

The above constitutes discussions of facts, not scenarios. Do I think those facts constitute Murder 2, not under the "depraved mind standard" required by Florida law. I think it reflects an event that snow-balled into something that Zimmerman was NOT initially intending after Martin attempted to depart the area twice (one by walking away from the clubhouse area and the second time by running away from the truck) and Zimmerman's pursuit/following escalating the events to a physical conflict. That doesn't seem like Murder 2 to me.

>>>>

Do you have a link to this info or did you get it from another source?

There is hardly anyone on the planet who if they had a gun, and someone was beating their head on the cement - wouldn't shoot them. If Trayvon was white, and Zimmerman was black this would be NO issue!
Fuck Trayvon, and every other thug like him; Zimmerman did society a favor!

There is hardly anyone on the planet who if they had a gun, and someone was beating their head on the cement - wouldn't shoot them. If Trayvon was white, and Zimmerman was black this would be NO issue!

Your'e damn right. Had Zimmerman been black, it would be a non issue because Zimmerman would have been smoked by the police at the scene had they arrived and found him in possession of a firearm....No need for a trial, and as you so eloquently expressed.........NO ISSUE!

>>>>

Do you have a link to this info or did you get it from another source?

Most of it is based on evidence and statements collected, not news media (left or right) spin.

Link to Initial Discovery Release of Evidence (Witness Statements, Zimmerman's Statement, Autopsy Report, Florida Department of Law Enforcement Forensic Reports) -->> State v. Zimmerman: Evidence released by prosecutor

Link to Zimmerman's Audio Statements -->> Index of /~gzdocs/documents/statements

Link to Photograph showing Martin's body down the south section of the "T" sidewalk -->> http://www.evidencetrail.net/uploads/4/5/8/1/4581768/7412165_orig.png

Link to Photo of Martin's phone records showing he was on the phone at the time of the event -->> http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/6..._trayvon_martin_phone_call_dm_120320_main.jpg

Link to Zimmerman's bloody nose -->> http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow...ng-US/1204-Zimmerman-bloody-nose_full_600.jpg

Zimmerman's Reenactment video is available on YouTube the last time I checked.​

That should cover most of it.

>>>>

Last edited:

Ah duped, no need to reveal your inner vagina, we already know you have one.

I wish Tevon had a damn gun. He could have shot that fucking idiot for foloowing him, confronting him, and starting a fight with him.

Tevon was stalked. He could have stood his ground.

I wish Tevon had a damn gun. He could have shot that fucking idiot for foloowing him, confronting him, and starting a fight with him.

Tevon was stalked. He could have stood his ground.

Yup

$3ofvm3.jpg

Ah duped, no need to reveal your inner vagina, we already know you have one.

Lol!

>>>>

zimmerman-color.jpg

Yep that's the one taken by the police at the scene. Now remember Zimmerman claimed that Martin tried to cover his mouth and nose, which is obviously bloody.

See any smearing?

Add to that there was no Zimmerman blood/DNA found on Martins hands nor was there any on the cuffs of his sweater.

Thanks for the photo.

>>>>

So he didn't get bloodied from Obama's son Trayon?

Are you saying those were self inflicted?

Yep that's the one taken by the police at the scene. Now remember Zimmerman claimed that Martin tried to cover his mouth and nose, which is obviously bloody.

See any smearing?

Add to that there was no Zimmerman blood/DNA found on Martins hands nor was there any on the cuffs of his sweater.

Thanks for the photo.

>>>>

So he didn't get bloodied from Obama's son Trayon?

I didn't know Obama had a son named Trayvon and was there the night Trayvon Marting was killed.

But I'll go out on a limb and say Obama's son didn't bloody Zimmerman's nose.

Are you saying those were self inflicted?

Those what? Zimmerman only has one nose. Try going back and reading again.

Zimmerman claimed that Martin punched him repeated in the face, over a dozen times if I remember the audio tapes previously linked to correctly. Zimmerman has a bloody nose but lacks significant other damage, that is inconsistent with dozens blows to the face. Martin's hand also lacked damage consistent with multiple blows to a boney structure like a head.

I never once claimed that Martin didn't punch Zimmerman, I just pointed out that the photographic evidence from the police show that the lack of trauma to Zimmerman's face and to Martin's hands are not consistent with the degree of "pounding" to the face that Zimmerman claimed.

It's quite obvious that during the struggle Martin got at least one good blow into Zimmerman's face.

ZimmermanHeadx-wide-community.jpg

Here is the same face after the EMT's wiped the bloody nose clean.

>>>>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back