The Youth of America Are Not Happy

• Banned
Could this mean another base of Obama's is crumbling? Oh dear! :D

I said it before and I'll say it again. It's only a "gut" feeling but I'm not buying into the polls. I think Romney is going to win big.

The only ones deeply loyal to Obama are the far left. The moderate Dems have had enough of this guy's antics.

Last edited:

I said it before and I'll say it again. It's a "gut" feeling but I'm not buying into the polls. I think Romney is going to win big.

The only ones deeply loyal to Obama is the far left. The moderate Dems have had enough of this guy's antics.

I'm not buying them either... Especially when I tell them I'm voting for Obama when I'm really not.

I said it before and I'll say it again. It's a "gut" feeling but I'm not buying into the polls. I think Romney is going to win big.

The only ones deeply loyal to Obama is the far left. The moderate Dems have had enough of this guy's antics.

I agree. I think there's going to be a backlash not only from a lot of Democrats over his "antics" (nice choice by the way), but also independents, crossover Republicans, etc. that bought his bullshit in '08. They now have a full and clear picture of this clown and it's as obvious as his Dumbo ears he wasn't anywhere near qualified for arguably the toughest job on the planet. So it will be no surprise to me when they either vote for Romney, write in someone, or just stay at home. All of which will combine to be fatal for the creep in chief.

• Banned
I think this tight race baloney is just a myth being perpetrated on the public with skewered polls and of course the help of the lamestream media.

Internet news websites are great for getting the truth but what's more revealing are the Comments Section after the articles.

They overwhelmingly seem to be comments wanting Obama gone.

yes we can yes we can yes we can

yes we can yes we can

I agree. I think there's going to be a backlash not only from a lot of Democrats over his "antics" (nice choice by the way), but also independents, crossover Republicans, etc. that bought his bullshit in '08. They now have a full and clear picture of this clown and it's as obvious as his Dumbo ears he wasn't anywhere near qualified for arguably the toughest job on the planet. So it will be no surprise to me when they either vote for Romney, write in someone, or just stay at home. All of which will combine to be fatal for the creep in chief.

Let's hope they aren't many "write-ins". That's just a vote for Obama.

And the beat goes on....

Habitat for Humanity best be getting Barry's tool belt ready for him.

Hey Jimmmmmmmmy can I borrow your hammer? "I need it to give Michelle to help out" with the crossbeams. Me? "I'm going golfing". "You don't expect me to do the work, do you". "Be sure to sign my name on the award though".

Last edited:
And the beat goes on....

Habitat for Humanity best be getting Barry's tool belt ready for him.

Hey Jimmmmmmmmy can I borrow your hammer? "I need it to give Michelle to help out". with the crossbeams. Me? "I'm going golfing".

Puuuulease!!!

They won't let Obama anywhere near a hammer.

He will be the one who fetches coffee and donuts and such.

Nancy Pelosi sez food stamps is the bestest way to create jobs in America.

President Food Stamps did his goodest on it.

Wut happened?

Stretch Pelosi:

stretch_pelosi.jpg

..another loon that needs to get the boot!

Forum List

Back