"The World Stands Disgraced by Israel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
As opposed to how many dead Hamas scum?

Whatever the final tab, and whatever the pain experienced by the families of those brave, dead IDF troopers, the kill-ratio works out very nicely, don't you think?

And that's intentionally risking (and taking) IDF casualties in an attempt to keep collateral civilian casualties down to a minimum, in the context of any given fire-mission.

Imagine the wildly lopsided kill-ratio the Israelis could achieve had they not been making a reasonable effort to control that collateral damage?

In a 'weapons-free' situation, we're looking at a 25-to-1 or 50-to-1 ratio, at a bare-bones minimum.

Your Hamas pussies have been too busy scurrying from one mosque and hospital and school to another, and from one woman's skirt to another, to worry about kill-ratios and stuff like that.
My Hamas pussies:badgrin: I will repeat I am happy when any terrorist is killed or captured...
Do you consider Hamas to be terrorists, then?

Last edited:
The message seems to be solidifying that Israel is not fighting the Palestinians but rather the terrorist group Hamas....a group that transcends Palestine and in fact could care less about them.

Hamas is terrorist? By that reasoning David was terrorist to Goliath. Has Israel not bombed, killed, and threatened to kill Gaza civilians to force those civilians to cut political ties with Hamas? That is the definition of terrorism.

:eusa_liar::slap::disbelief::fu:

Now Barb is going to tell us who started up with the rocket attacks which another country responded to. Say, maybe on Barb's latest vacation, she was there helping to dig out those tunnels so that her friends could eventually creep through and kill the Jews.

I differentiate between Jews, Israelis, and Zionist Israelis, Unlike how the "leadership" of Israel, you, and the IDF (the D being part of the propaganda) view the Gazans or Palestinians.

Chris Hedges: Why Israel Lies - Chris Hedges - Truthdig

"There is a perverted logic to Israel’s repeated use of the Big Lie—Große Lüge—the lie favored by tyrants from Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin to Saddam Hussein. The Big Lie feeds the two reactions Israel seeks to elicit—racism among its supporters and terror among its victims."

If you had ANY interest in educating yourself you could watch:

[ame=http://youtu.be/_-UwcVP_k2Y]TalkingStickTV - Alison Weir - The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel - YouTube[/ame]

but I suspect you do not. In fact, you behave like an internet bot. I won't say what gives you away because it's cute to see you tell on yourself.

The message seems to be solidifying that Israel is not fighting the Palestinians but rather the terrorist group Hamas....a group that transcends Palestine and in fact could care less about them.

Hamas is terrorist? By that reasoning David was terrorist to Goliath. Has Israel not bombed, killed, and threatened to kill Gaza civilians to force those civilians to cut political ties with Hamas? That is the definition of terrorism.

Hamas is terrorist?

Yes.

Has Israel not bombed, killed, and threatened to kill Gaza civilians to force those civilians to cut political ties with Hamas?

Have they? Israel said to Gaza civilians, "Cut political ties with Hamas or we will kill you"?

Link?

jesushchristonapopsiclestic. Really? You're either too stupid to breathe or a flat out liar. I'll let you choose.

gaza-samar-abu-alouf-10.w529.h352.2x.jpg

Why do your people do such things?
These people have to be the sickest most disgusting on this planet ever, to parade a dead baby like this for media consumption. The depths of their depravity never ceases to amaze.

Keep it up George, you're doing a good job showing us who they really are. :clap2:
The Jews who murdered the baby and her mother are much, much sicker.
Who can imagine baby killers so greedy they want all the land between the River and the sea for themselves?
Hasbara can.:eusa_boohoo:
Apparently the total lack of respect for the dead doesn't bother you, nor that a dead infant is used as a PALLYWOOD PHOTO SHOOT PROP.

Must be that infamous Palestinian mentality where "anything goes."

Hamas is terrorist?

Yes.

Has Israel not bombed, killed, and threatened to kill Gaza civilians to force those civilians to cut political ties with Hamas?

Have they? Israel said to Gaza civilians, "Cut political ties with Hamas or we will kill you"?

Link?

jesushchristonapopsiclestic. Really? You're either too stupid to breathe or a flat out liar. I'll let you choose.

She said, as she ran away.

Hamas is terrorist?

Yes.

Link?

not even a nice try, asshole. I'm right here. Did you pick yet?

Link?

How many Gazans have Israel killed "looking for" Hamas? How many bombing the tunnels? Terrorist messages don't HAVE to be spelled out in such bald terms, but hey, try this:

http://www.truthdig.com/report/page2/why_israel_lies_20140803

The Israel Defense Forces website is replete with this black propaganda. “Hamas exploits the IDF’s sensitivity towards protecting civilian structures, particularly holy sites, by hiding command centers, weapons caches and tunnel entrances in mosques,” the IDF site reads. “In Hamas’ world, hospitals are command centers, ambulances are transport vehicles, and medics are human shields,” the site insists.

I see you picked liar. Very well.

Link?

How many Gazans have Israel killed "looking for" Hamas? How many bombing the tunnels? Terrorist messages don't HAVE to be spelled out in such bald terms, but hey, try this:

The Israel Defense Forces website is replete with this black propaganda. “Hamas exploits the IDF’s sensitivity towards protecting civilian structures, particularly holy sites, by hiding command centers, weapons caches and tunnel entrances in mosques,” the IDF site reads. “In Hamas’ world, hospitals are command centers, ambulances are transport vehicles, and medics are human shields,” the site insists.

Hmm, I wonder if Barb can tell us how many Gazans were used as human shields. Surely she doesn't think that Hamas is not guilty of this. She can also tell us about how Hamas sets up their rocket launchers in densely populated areas as reporters who have seen this are reporting. Meanwhile, since she has dragged herself over to the Middle East forum, perhaps she can tell us about all the tens and tens and tens of thousand of innocent people ner new friends have murdered in the rest of the Middle East. Oh, no Jews involved??? Maybe that is why Barb is not interested in what has happened to these people; she would much rather declare that the Israelis are liars to protect some of her new friends from their wrongdoings. Barb is probably disappointed that her new friends weren't able to complete what they set out to do in September -- to crawl through these tunnels and kill some Jews for her.

Link?

I didn't pick you, you were here already.

Thanks for trying to prove your claim.

Thanks for failing.

Now Barb is going to tell us who started up with the rocket attacks which another country responded to. Say, maybe on Barb's latest vacation, she was there helping to dig out those tunnels so that her friends could eventually creep through and kill the Jews.

I differentiate between Jews, Israelis, and Zionist Israelis, Unlike how the "leadership" of Israel, you, and the IDF (the D being part of the propaganda) view the Gazans or Palestinians.

"There is a perverted logic to Israel’s repeated use of the Big Lie—Große Lüge—the lie favored by tyrants from Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin to Saddam Hussein. The Big Lie feeds the two reactions Israel seeks to elicit—racism among its supporters and terror among its victims."

If you had ANY interest in educating yourself you could watch:

[ame=http://youtu.be/_-UwcVP_k2Y]TalkingStickTV - Alison Weir - The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel - YouTube[/ame]

but I suspect you do not. In fact, you behave like an internet bot. I won't say what gives you away because it's cute to see you tell on yourself.
Chris Hedges covered war zones including Palestine for most of his adult life.
Here's what he says about Israel's "jaw-dropping" lies:

"I saw small boys baited and killed by Israeli soldiers in the Gaza refugee camp of Khan Younis. The soldiers swore at the boys in Arabic over the loudspeakers of their armored jeep. The boys, about 10 years old, then threw stones at an Israeli vehicle and the soldiers opened fire, killing some, wounding others. I was present more than once as Israeli troops drew out and shot Palestinian children in this way. Such incidents, in the Israeli lexicon, become children caught in crossfire.

"I was in Gaza when F-16 attack jets dropped 1,000-pound iron fragmentation bombs on overcrowded hovels in Gaza City. I saw the corpses of the victims, including children. This became a surgical strike on a bomb-making factory.

"I have watched Israel demolish homes and entire apartment blocks to create wide buffer zones between the Palestinians and the Israeli troops that ring Gaza. I have interviewed the destitute and homeless families, some camped out in crude shelters erected in the rubble. The destruction becomes the demolition of the homes of terrorists.

"I have stood in the remains of schools—Israel struck two United Nations schools in the last six days, causing at least 10 fatalities at one in Rafah on Sunday and at least 19 at one in the Jebaliya refugee camp Wednesday—as well as medical clinics and mosques.

"I have heard Israel claim that errant rockets or mortar fire from the Palestinians caused these and other deaths, or that the attacked spots were being used as arms depots or launching sites.

"I, along with every other reporter I know who has worked in Gaza, have never seen any evidence that Hamas uses civilians as 'human shields.'”

Rocks are lethal weapons. I'd shoot them too.
And those UN buildings were being used for military purposes, storage of arms and placements of battlements.

These people have to be the sickest most disgusting on this planet ever, to parade a dead baby like this for media consumption. The depths of their depravity never ceases to amaze.

Keep it up George, you're doing a good job showing us who they really are. :clap2:
The Jews who murdered the baby and her mother are much, much sicker.
Who can imagine baby killers so greedy they want all the land between the River and the sea for themselves?
Hasbara can.:eusa_boohoo:
Apparently the total lack of respect for the dead doesn't bother you, nor that a dead infant is used as a PALLYWOOD PHOTO SHOOT PROP.

Must be that infamous Palestinian mentality where "anything goes."
Must be Jews killing children in order to steal more land from their families.
Apparently, hasbara thinks murdering a child and her mother are worse than reporting the crime?
Some Jews think they are soooooo SPECIAL:lol:

Link?

Hmm, I wonder if Barb can tell us how many Gazans were used as human shields. Surely she doesn't think that Hamas is not guilty of this. She can also tell us about how Hamas sets up their rocket launchers in densely populated areas as reporters who have seen this are reporting. Meanwhile, since she has dragged herself over to the Middle East forum, perhaps she can tell us about all the tens and tens and tens of thousand of innocent people ner new friends have murdered in the rest of the Middle East. Oh, no Jews involved??? Maybe that is why Barb is not interested in what has happened to these people; she would much rather declare that the Israelis are liars to protect some of her new friends from their wrongdoings. Barb is probably disappointed that her new friends weren't able to complete what they set out to do in September -- to crawl through these tunnels and kill some Jews for her.
Why don't you provide us with a single documented case of Hamas using human shields, $al?

Why don't you provide us with a single documented case of Hamas using human shields, $al?

You can't be for real. They use child suicide bombers and shit and you demanding Sal provides proof for the obvious. Do you even believe half the shit you spout?

You can't be for real. They use child suicide bombers and shit and you demanding Sal provides proof for the obvious. Do you even believe half the shit you spout?
When did Hamas last use a child for a suicide bomber?
Jews prove every two years how they are willing to murder hundreds of children in order to take possession of all the Arab land between the River and the sea.
What's obvious to you is part of the Big Lie Campaign that totalitarian states like Israel use to mask their aggression; it works well with racists and those mired in the delusion of "good" and "evil".
Do you believe the Iron Dome Lie, also?
Iron Dome or Iron Sieve? Evidence Questions Effectiveness of U.S.-Funded Israeli Missile Shield | Democracy Now!
Sure, you do.:lol:

Jews prove every two years how they are willing to murder hundreds of children in order to take possession of all the Arab land between the River and the sea.
What's obvious to you is part of the Big Lie Campaign that totalitarian states like Israel use to mask their aggression; it works well with racists and those mired in the delusion of "good" and "evil".
Iron Dome or Iron Sieve? Evidence Questions Effectiveness of U.S.-Funded Israeli Missile Shield | Democracy Now!

Hurray for Pallywood!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hurray for Pallywood!

Hurray for Hasbara ("You can clearly see the drag marks"):eusa_boohoo:
2.jpg

This is what Jews do to those living on land god gave to Israel

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back