United Nations Agency for Arabs in Palestine Loses Funding from Western Countries

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Several countries suspended funding to the U.N. agency for Palestinians in Gaza, following allegations from Israeli authorities that some employees of the organization were involved in Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack.

The move by the United States, Britain, Germany, Australia and others to pause funding to the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, or UNRWA, pending an investigation into Israel’s allegations, puts over 2 million people who depend on it “for their sheer survival” at risk, said UNRWA Commissioner General Philippe Lazzarini.

I don't know why a guy named "Philippe Lazzarini" is in charge of such relief. If people are really depending on it, I hope he's not skimming more than a few points of vig off the top.

Why would employees of such an agency, intended to help Arabs in Palestine, participate in the attacks on Israel, precipitating one of the worst disasters ever to befall that land?

And these nitwits think we should give them more money? What the hell is wrong with them?

All of Philippe Lazzarini's jobs listed here:

are either charity or government. Yet, his net worth is from 1 - 5 million dollars.

I see why he does not want that funding cut . . .

This isn't the first time. Google his name and you will see that begging for more funds has been his chief occupation for many years.

Several countries suspended funding to the U.N. agency for Palestinians in Gaza, following allegations from Israeli authorities that some employees of the organization were involved in Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack.

The move by the United States, Britain, Germany, Australia and others to pause funding to the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, or UNRWA, pending an investigation into Israel’s allegations, puts over 2 million people who depend on it “for their sheer survival” at risk, said UNRWA Commissioner General Philippe Lazzarini.

I don't know why a guy named "Philippe Lazzarini" is in charge of such relief. If people are really depending on it, I hope he's not skimming more than a few points of vig off the top.

Why would employees of such an agency, intended to help Arabs in Palestine, participate in the attacks on Israel, precipitating one of the worst disasters ever to befall that land?

And these nitwits think we should give them more money? What the hell is wrong with them?

Let hamas fund/feed the gaza stripiteers.

The head line will read "We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong". It's the UN that organization is riddled with antisemitic shit stains. You can bet Uncle Sugar provides the majority of the funding to.

An unproven allegation results in defunding obviously aids domicide

by the time evidence is gathered, the damage will be done

question any of it, and you're antisemetic

~S~

The psychopath is not halting anything, the terrorists, Iranian, Houthis, Hamas, ect, all are the groups the psychopath loves and aids, do you understand? Bidens base, loves these murderous Arabs, as does Bidens puppet master, Obama, if Biden actually did what it really desires, and mark my words its very likely to do so at some point, he'd order those aircraft carriers to immediately attack Israel!

Biden, and its master, hate Israel! :wink:

Arab-Islamist controlled UN crimes against humanity

UNRWA school councilor abducted woman, social worker handed out ammunition, report.
Intelligence provided by Israel to U.S. details crimes committed by at least a dozen employees of UN organization in Gaza resulting in suspension of funds.
Ynet | published: 01.29.24 00:54

• US
  • UK
  • Canada
  • Scotland
  • France
  • Germany
  • The Netherlands
  • Finland
  • Japan
  • Australia...

Japan pauses funding to UNRWA.
Elad Benari
Jan 29, 2024, 5:12 AM
Japan is "extremely concerned about the alleged involvement of UNRWA staff members in the terror attack on Israel" and has been "strongly urging UNRWA to conduct the investigation in a prompt and complete manner", the foreign ministry said in a statement quoted by Reuters.
Japan is the sixth biggest donor to the agency, according to the UNRWA's 2022 data, noted the news agency.

__

Last edited:

Forum List

Back