"The World Stands Disgraced by Israel"

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
The UN and US have condemned Israel for the deliberate shelling of sleeping civilians in Gaza:

"...(O)fficials described the killing of sleeping children as a disgrace to the world and accused Israel of a serious violation of international law after a school in Gaza being used to shelter Palestinian families was shelled on Wednesday.

"At least 15 people, mostly children and women, died when the school in Jabaliya refugee camp was hit by five shells during a night of relentless bombardment across Gaza. More than 100 people were injured.

"Ban Ki-moon, the UN secretary general, said the attack was 'outrageous and unjustifiable' and demanded 'accountability and justice'. The UN said its officials had repeatedly given details of the school and its refugee population to Israel."

'The world stands disgraced' - Israeli shelling of school kills at least 15 | World news | The Guardian

That Zionist squatter nation is the cancer on the rabid animal that is humanity. Push it into to the sea, and let the rest of humanity follow.

They say a thousand Palestinians have been killed in the recent flare-up. That is the equivalent of more than 150,000 people in the US.

You should have seen what we did when only 3,000 were killed!

Last edited:
It's fairly well documented that anti-Semitism is part and parcel of the modern leftist and that they stand arm in arm with the terrorists.

The beauty of it is, if Islam had its way, the leftists would be at the head of the line to get their heads lopped off.

:lol:

I simply have no sympathy for anyone killed protecting or hiding the rockets hidden by Hamas.

One of these days Israel is going to get fed up with their crap and level it.

I'll be cheering when they do.

"Thank god this subject has no domestic political impact here in the US."

That's what I have been encouraged to believe.

I simply have no sympathy for anyone killed protecting or hiding the rockets hidden by Hamas.

One of these days Israel will get pushed back into the history books where it belongs, and I will feel the same.

Let's speed up the process and arm all of Israel's enemies as well as Israel. What fun eh?

Last edited:

One of these days Israel will get pushed back into the history books where it belongs, and I will feel the same.

Let's speed up the process and arm all of Israel's enemies as well as Israel. What fun eh?

Don't bet on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back