The world is laughing at the most incoherent President in America's history

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
You know that turtle didn't get up there on that fence post by himself. He doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumbasses put him there to begin with.

Australia's Sky News host Rita Panahi says even with the “assistance of an autocue”, US President Joe Biden is “utterly incoherent”.

1639150863794.png

I did so get up here by muself!

Now where did I put my diaper?

LOL....

Yeah, even though no presidential election in history had more than 62% voter turn out we are supposed to believe that in 2020 92% of registered voters turned out and a slight majority of them voted for a jabbering Lefts Syndrome corrupt retarded potato that hid in a basement while the sitting President was filling stadiums during a DEMPANIC.

Sure... Xiden won a legit election. So did Saddam Hussein.

Imbeciles....

Next thing you know the UN will send Gorbachev here to "monitor" our elections like Carter making sure commies won elections in the Banana Republics.

You know that turtle didn't get up there on that fence post by himself. He doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumbasses put him there to begin with.

Australia's Sky News host Rita Panahi says even with the “assistance of an autocue”, US President Joe Biden is “utterly incoherent”.

That gal is hilarious..... and making a career out of laughing and pointing at our stuttering shit clown.

God Bless her, she's just playing the hand she's been dealt. Australia has become a gulag shithole and she's bringing the country some badly needed humor.

Forum List

Back