The World Cup discussion thread

Who is still playing? I haven’t had chance to watch any games.
France vs Croatia in the final on Sunday. Macron and another 14 leaders expected to watch that game live in Moscow.

Croatia and France football federations engage in Twitter trolling ahead of World Cup Final
Macron, Bach and Bolt – big names expected among World Cup final spectators
I wouldn't give visa to Bach as he is corrupted anti Russian jerk. After all he had done to our Olympic teams...and all that pressure of western barking dogs is not an excuse.
I wouldn't invite Bach anywhere or even shake his hand after his dishonest banning clean Russian sportsmen from Olympics.

However his invitation blows away another myth British Media has been spinning before England/ Belgium match: British royals and mother Teresa are not coming to Russia because Russia doesn't allow them to come. Oh, what a poor and idiotic excuse for putting their dirty political games ahead of real sports games which are a lot more important for their country and their people!

Princes William and Harry have been banned from the World Cup
https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/entertainment/people/princes-william-harry-world-cup-606447

Yes, "France" won.
They look French to me!

France's Paul Pogba celebrates after scoring his side's third goal during the final match. PHOTO: ASSOCIATED PRESS
B3-BC805_france_GR_20180715125014.jpg

`

Yes, "France" won.
They look French to me!

France's Paul Pogba celebrates after scoring his side's third goal during the final match. PHOTO: ASSOCIATED PRESS
I was wondering about the same thing!!!! May be it's a new French reality after EU stupid migrants policy.

Last edited:
I was wondering about the same thing!!!! May be it's a new French reality after their stupid "refugees" policy.
The whole thing is RiDICKulous.
The game should be awarded to the Croation team.
`

Last edited:
Yes, "France" won.
They look French to me!

I was wondering about the same thing!!!! May be it's a new French reality after EU stupid migrants policy.

lol

No way France wins the World Cup without their black footballers.

09F8ACC8-9C9E-49EA-857C-BE2AD47609EB.jpeg

France were worthy winners.
This is the party here the noise in the streets .... We won two stars:)
View attachment 205023

Zidane remains the best player for me

View attachment 205024
I saw Zidane play once. He had Raul,Figo and Ballack on the pitch and he was head and shoulders above them.
Zidane is the best player of all time it's not Messi or Ronaldo who are the best it's him, I know football because I watch the matches to make bets.;)
Zidane have something more:thup:

lol

No way France wins without black footballers.

View attachment 205029
EXACTLY/That was MY point!
(how blindingly obtuse can one be)

But France did NOT become France/is not French because of any Blacks.
These are IMPORTS to France.
`
Wait...you think that only white people live in France? :71:
Many of his players come from citys they participate in the football clubs of their cities Kylian Mbappé is the new prodigy

Up until the last few decades.... mainly (but not Strawman "only") Yes.

What a Stupid and juvenile post.

16 of the 23 players are recent Immigrants..
(probably a few more, Only One or Two Gen old ones)

On France's World Cup roster, soccer DNA outranks national origins

"...Sixteen of the 23 players on the team come from families that recently immigrated to France from places like Zaire,Martinique, Cameroon, Morocco, Angola, Congo or Algeria. Forward Antoine Griezmann, the team’s leading scorer, is half-German and half-Portuguese.
Defender Samuel Umtiti, who scored the goal that sent France to the final, was born in Cameroon.
Teenage prodigy Kylian Mbappe is part Cameroonian, part Algerian."..."
`

Last edited:
Up until the last few decades.... mainly (but not Strawman "only") Yes.

What a Stupid and juvenile post.

16 of the 23 players are recent Immigrants..
(probably a few more, Only One or Two Gen old ones)

On France's World Cup roster, soccer DNA outranks national origins

"...Sixteen of the 23 players on the team come from families that recently immigrated to France from places like Zaire,Martinique, Cameroon, Morocco, Angola, Congo or Algeria. Forward Antoine Griezmann, the team’s leading scorer, is half-German and half-Portuguese.
Defender Samuel Umtiti, who scored the goal that sent France to the final, was born in Cameroon.
Teenage prodigy Kylian Mbappe is part Cameroonian, part Algerian."..."
`
Right!
French team is the team collected from all french ex-colonies.
But there are such players in other teams too.

It doesn't matter if player negro or not but it is important where he appeared as a football player where he was made skilled...

Forum List

Back