The World Cup discussion thread

Russian players can go home and beat their wives legally. That would be a comfort to them.
You're the slave of stereotypes created by lying western media.
Women in Russia have more rights than in the USA.
Statistically one of the Russian players will be Gay. Which one do you think it is ?
It can only be a player who was not born in Russia. But only theoretically.
So there arent any Gays in Russia ?

Russian players can go home and beat their wives legally. That would be a comfort to them.
Statistically one of the Russian players will be Gay. Which one do you think it is ?
There are gays in Russia but they are mainly showmen, stylists, dancers etc. For some reason they prefer not to choose occupations for real men, like playing football, for example.

BTW, a head of the dance group I used to belong to was a gay and he was chasing all our guys in the group (even teenagers). Since then I can't stand gays. And almost all the people in the lands of historical Russia have NO respect for the gays. We treat them like the people with mental disease. (Oh, and I'm not from Russia but from Ukraine.)

Last edited:
There are but they are mainly showmen, stylists, dancers etc. For some reason they prefer not to choose occupations for real men, like football, for example. A head of the dance group I used to belong to was a gay.
Maybe they are afraid to reveal themselves in a backward country ? Its not much different over here in regards football. Its the last bastion of bigotry.

I don't pay much attention on such things.
If he wants that it is his position. I just want him to keep it a secret so that boys his fans wouldn't wish to copy.

If he wants that it is his position. I just want him to keep it a secret so that boys his fans wouldn't wish to copy.
It might help youngsters come to terms with their sexuality. Thats a good thing.

It might help youngsters come to terms with their sexuality. Thats a good thing.
Actually youngsters have no their own opinion on anything.
They just copy those who are authoritative for them. And it happens in all spheres of life - they start smoking to look like some tough guy in a movie, they start going in for some sports because leader of their class does, they decide to try ass-fucking just because their favourite singer is gay, etc.
That is not their decision, not what they really want but it is a result of pressure of the society surrounding a person.
Young people have too weak own opinion and life experience so they are very easy to be manipulated.
We do keep them away from many bad things - do not allow alcohol until 18 years old (or 21 in the usa), do not allow them to join some gangsters group, do not allow them to do something bad to animals... the same is keeping them in normal sexuality until they grow up.
If some person is in fact a mistake of nature and has appetence to own gender so by age of 18 or 21 he has enough life experience to understand it for sure but not earlier.

There are but they are mainly showmen, stylists, dancers etc. For some reason they prefer not to choose occupations for real men, like football, for example. A head of the dance group I used to belong to was a gay.
Maybe they are afraid to reveal themselves in a backward country ? Its not much different over here in regards football. Its the last bastion of bigotry.
'Backward country' is the one which keeps normal social points, the one which has less perverts?
It seems your brain is switched wrong way.

Homosexuality is abnormal according to nature itself! And according to humans morality as well (religion, culture, history...)
When some society begins fighting for gays' rights forgetting about interests of normal majority I call that society sick.

For example in Russia gays are not persecuted and they are not divided from normal people...they vote, visit any places they wish, work any job they want and feel ok. But as soon as they try to get some advantage or start showing their sickness publically our society says them to shut up and disappear.

'Backward country' is the one which keeps normal social points, the one which has less perverts?

Homosexuality is abnormal according to nature itself! And according to humans morality as well (religion, culture, history...)
When some society begins fighting for gays' rights forgetting about interests of normal majority I call that society sick.

For example in Russia gays are not persecuted and they are not divided from normal people...they vote, visit any places they wish, work any job they want and feel ok. But as soon as they try to get some advantage or start showing their sickness publically our society says them to shut up and disappear.
Every time you post you show up your backward shit hole of a country for what it is. Get back to your cave.

Every time you post you show up your backward shit hole of a country for what it is. Get back to your cave.
He just has been trying to politely answer your stupid questions, Tommy. But seems like it would have been smarter just to ignore you.

Our dialogue reminds me this picture
20180713_115622.jpg

Today FIFA president Gianni Infantino described Russia 2018 as the "best World Cup" ever , thanks to the quality of football and organisation of the tournament.

"Since a couple of years I was saying that this will be the best World Cup ever. Today I can say it even more, with more conviction... It is the best World Cup ever. For this, I would, first of all, like to thank everyone, which was involved in the participation, the organisation of the World Cup," Infantino said.

"The Russian people, a big, big thank you to Russia. A big thank to the Russian government, president Putin, of course, the organising committee, the Russian Football Union, everyone who was involved in this country to make sure this World Cup would be the best ever.

FIFA president Gianni Infantino says Russia 2018 has been best World Cup

And how well organized the Olympics in Sochi-2016 were! Modern Russia has been doing everything so well in spite of all the pressure, sanctions, false accusations etc. And thus making her dishonest competitors even crazier.

Last edited:
3d place match was good. Interesting to watch.

England lost their last game at the Cup.
They played well a half of the match but spiritless again...without much wish to win.
Belgium had less ball possession but their attacks were much more dangerous. So the game result is right.
Belgium has shown their best result since 1986. Congratulations! ...though I am still sure their team is the strongest in the world now.
English team has disappointed with low realization...they were good just in standards (free kicks, corners...).

Few English fans at this Cup thanks to lying western mainly British anti Russian propaganda. I think it was one of the reasons for such playing of English team though this generation of their players is great. ...and May decided not to support them...typical baba Yaga!

Who is still playing? I haven’t had chance to watch any games.
France vs Croatia in the final on Sunday. Macron and another 14 leaders expected to watch that game live in Moscow.

Croatia and France football federations engage in Twitter trolling ahead of World Cup Final
Macron, Bach and Bolt – big names expected among World Cup final spectators
I wouldn't give visa to Bach as he is corrupted anti Russian jerk. After all he had done to our Olympic teams...and all that pressure of western barking dogs is not an excuse.

Forum List

Back