The Women's March is Global

16195973_744333632382204_6790909564602926409_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

16195236_744337342381833_6854336243510861522_n.jpg
Damn men and their government subsidized razors.

LMAO.
WTF are they talking about?

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

What is their primary bitch?

Maybe if they didn't bitch so much and worked just a little harder they would get paid what the men who protect them get paid.

Well, at least they didn't exercise their freedom of speech as loudly as was done Friday...

Anti-Trump protesters will face up to 10 years in prison | Daily Mail Online

A friend of mine in Fort Worth, Texas they emailed me about this yesterday and they said that the Far Left Agitators and the human filth we call the Antifa will get the books thrown at them as what they did was in Washington DC which is Federal territory, so as such their violent rioting were felonies.

Lol these POS are so moronic they didn't realise this, great stuff, throw them in dungeons for ten years, diet of only bread and water and let them rot.

Of course Obama probably would have invited them to the White House so he could praise them as um fellow Community Organising Agitators or something :rolleyes-41:

Here's one picture of them rioting on Friday, dressed in black and faces covered, this is the maggots the Antifa, they are violent hardcore Communists.

riots-628x356.jpg

Here is a video of the maggots the Antifa in action on Friday in Washington DC of course it will get to the point where President Trump will order the Riot Police to go full spectrum Zero Tolerance on these bastards every time they pull the below sort of shit and by full spectrum Zero Tolerance I mean live rounds and shoot to kill.

The only good Antifa is one that doesn't have access to Oxygen anymore, rot in Hell you human filth.

The duration of the video is one minute and fifty three seconds, note also the flags on display and also the Militant Faggots are with them, the Militant Faggots joined with the Antifa sometime ago.

The flag, the black one on the left, if you freeze the below video at 12 seconds shows this, the Antifa flag, they say they are Anti-Fascist yet they act like Fascists.

fahne_antifascist_action2_1.jpg

They are chanting "Black Lives Matter" and the mindless "We Hate Fascists" whilst acting like Fascists.

The below sort of human scum very shortly need to be shot where they stand. Period, finish them, period.

The Antifa are funded by The Soros Organisation, ALL Soros assets worldwide need seizing and the entire Soros family need an International Red Notice issued on them, this is an Interpol International Arrest Warrant, the whole family need arresting, they need to be considered as an International Terrorist Organisation.

They are in leagues with and working with Trump.

No they are not, the Antifa started on my Continent and now has come to America, our organisations have been monitoring these fucking maggots for several years, we know everything about them, we know more about them than they even know about themselves.

LMAO.
Put on your pink pussy hat. It might help you follow the conversation easier.

YUR WELCOM
I'm pretty tough, but 33 pages of this shit? Not up to it. I'll try to Google free razors and see what I get.

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

Why don't these women EVER have worldwide marches and screaming fits about how Islam treats women?

They are bedwetting across the world about President Trump, has he advocated women having to dress in black tents, be subjected to gang-rape as a punishment, have acid thrown in their faces?

They want to protest in support of women's rights, why aren't they all screaming in public across the world about this....or wouldn't that be Politically Correct, would that be racist?

Do you not see how silly it is to whine that women aren't protesting about what you think they should protest about?

You're welcome to organize your own "Women who hate Islam" march. No one is stopping you.
No...But you screeching blood boiling libs do so in the relative safety of the US...Such an action as the one taking place in DC would be met with severe punishment for the participants.
It would take courage to organize such a march in Riyadh.
Cut the crap

:lol:

Were you under the impression that you made a point with the above statement?
Obviously. You took the time to respond.

LMAO.

Look at it this way, at least it wasn't the placard that read:

"DECOLONISE YOUR PUSSY!"

16265838_10154983840336096_1323546786265599188_n.jpg

Now that is a WTF?!

You know I need to purchase an Information Pack, this to tell me how to Decolonise my pussy, I don't like the idea that there might be I don't know how many Colonies in it and these Colonised peoples need freeing so they can form Independent nations that are Independent from my pussy....but I'll tell them this, when I Decolonise my pussy of them I'm NOT paying them ANY reparations for being enslaved in my pussy, they can forget about that....FUCK THE SLAVE TRADE excuse and they can just be thankful they'll be in charge of their own Independence from now on :smoke:

Why don't these women EVER have worldwide marches and screaming fits about how Islam treats women?

They are bedwetting across the world about President Trump, has he advocated women having to dress in black tents, be subjected to gang-rape as a punishment, have acid thrown in their faces?

They want to protest in support of women's rights, why aren't they all screaming in public across the world about this....or wouldn't that be Politically Correct, would that be racist?

They may not have big marches, but that doesn't mean they aren't working for women's and human right around the world:

Muslim Women Fight to Redefine Islam in Terms of Equality
Women in North Africa secure more rights

A lot of it doesn't get enough attention unfortunately.
I would not be so crass in referring to this as "work".

Well it's nice to see how you feel about women's rights in those countries where in many cases, retaliation can be quite brutal.
You have no idea how I "feel"....You see, the difference between you and is I THINK...You emote.

:lol:

That's the height of irony, right there.

Continue your whining, Mr. "Thinker".
The irony here is you're confused as to the concept of thinking as opposed to that of emoting

LMAO.

"DECOLONISE YOUR PUSSY!"

Now that is a WTF?!

You know I need to purchase an Information Pack, this to tell me how to Decolonise my pussy, I don't like the idea that there might be I don't know how many Colonies in it and these Colonised peoples need freeing so they can form Independent nations that are Independent from my pussy....but I'll tell them this, when I Decolonise my pussy of them I'm NOT paying them ANY reparations for being enslaved in my pussy, they can forget about that....FUCK THE SLAVE TRADE excuse and they can just be thankful they'll be in charge of their own Independence from now on :smoke:
That sign is the creation of a confused individual who felt the need for originality. No matter how ridiculous the notion.
I don't fully understand the thing about neutrality either. Pffft

LMAO.

"DECOLONISE YOUR PUSSY!"

Now that is a WTF?!

I think she means by decolonizing her pussy she shoots it with some Raid insect killer.

LMAO.

These women don't know what they are talking about, they're all very mixed up in the membrane.
There is no tax on razors in the UK, but there is one on tampons. Razors are apparently supplied free in prison, but tampons you have to buy.
Some stuff is pretty "out there," like Madonna's rant. It's what derailed us in the 70's and we should be careful it doesn't happen again.

LMAO.

"DECOLONISE YOUR PUSSY!"

Now that is a WTF?!

My mind immediately jumped to crabs. LOL

LMAO.

"DECOLONISE YOUR PUSSY!"

Now that is a WTF?!

"Decolonize my pussy" means that she is crying for help to get rid of the lice, commonly known as crabs, living in her pubic hair. What a filthy bitches...Ewww...

Lesbians protesting in favor of abortion...but none of them will ever be impregnated by a man.
Abortions that have been legal for decades.
If Roe overturned the issue will go back to individual states where it belongs.
And what would be the results? The Guttmacher Institute, an organization whose research is cited by both sides of the debate, says that 20 states currently have laws on the books and they would remain thus making abortion illegal at least to some extent in those states. 7 other states would probably intact new abortion laws with various degrees of restriction.

The remaining 23 states are unlikely to pass any new abortion laws. Nationally, support for overturning Roe v Wade has fallen from 33% to 28% over the last 15 years. Opposition has risen from 60 to 69%. In these 23 states support for pro choice is even higher, reaching 87% in some blue states.

The cost of an abortion in states where it was illegal would rise by the cost of a plane or bus ticket. Abortion rates would fall in states with abortion laws, and rise in states where abortion was legal. The major impact would be on the poor who would have more unwanted children for the state to support.

Interestingly, the impact on the number of abortions is unlikely to be near as great as believed by those on both sides of the issue.

• First off, abortions have fallen in the US over last 20 years by nearly 50% from 1.2 million to 660,000, a trend that began 25 years ago and is accelerating.
  • Second, the wide availability of chemically induced abortions would make enforcement of abortion laws very difficult.
  • Lastly, the cost of travel between nearby states where abortion is legal is relatively inexpensive and likely to be made even cheaper by pro choice organizations.
About seven-in-ten Americans oppose overturning Roe v. Wade

Last edited:

LMAO.

"DECOLONISE YOUR PUSSY!"

Now that is a WTF?!

I think she means by decolonizing her pussy she shoots it with some Raid insect killer.

Penicillin works better I'd think

LMAO.

"DECOLONISE YOUR PUSSY!"

Now that is a WTF?!

Penicillin works better I'd think

No Iceweasal is correct Raid insect killer is better, guaranteed permanent dirt nap :smoke:

unlike-me-theyll-stay-dead-when-you-use-raid-bug-6491227.png

Okay I better now say three Hail Mary's for posting this image of Our Lord :eusa_doh:

Trump is a big supporter of womens rights. So is his daughter, Ivanka.

I love this story about our president. It says a lot about him as a father, and a man who understands the importance of women and a good education....

Skip to the 1min mark....

Yeah, lol...he supports their rights alright. Their right to shut up while he rapes them and grabs their pussy.

No that was Bill Clinton. You have your Presidents wrong. Trump has no issues like that other than an audio tape.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, at least they didn't exercise their freedom of speech as loudly as was done Friday...

Anti-Trump protesters will face up to 10 years in prison | Daily Mail Online

A friend of mine in Fort Worth, Texas they emailed me about this yesterday and they said that the Far Left Agitators and the human filth we call the Antifa will get the books thrown at them as what they did was in Washington DC which is Federal territory, so as such their violent rioting were felonies.

Lol these POS are so moronic they didn't realise this, great stuff, throw them in dungeons for ten years, diet of only bread and water and let them rot.

Of course Obama probably would have invited them to the White House so he could praise them as um fellow Community Organising Agitators or something :rolleyes-41:

Here's one picture of them rioting on Friday, dressed in black and faces covered, this is the maggots the Antifa, they are violent hardcore Communists.

riots-628x356.jpg

Here is a video of the maggots the Antifa in action on Friday in Washington DC of course it will get to the point where President Trump will order the Riot Police to go full spectrum Zero Tolerance on these bastards every time they pull the below sort of shit and by full spectrum Zero Tolerance I mean live rounds and shoot to kill.

The only good Antifa is one that doesn't have access to Oxygen anymore, rot in Hell you human filth.

The duration of the video is one minute and fifty three seconds, note also the flags on display and also the Militant Faggots are with them, the Militant Faggots joined with the Antifa sometime ago.

The flag, the black one on the left, if you freeze the below video at 12 seconds shows this, the Antifa flag, they say they are Anti-Fascist yet they act like Fascists.

fahne_antifascist_action2_1.jpg

They are chanting "Black Lives Matter" and the mindless "We Hate Fascists" whilst acting like Fascists.

The below sort of human scum very shortly need to be shot where they stand. Period, finish them, period.

The Antifa are funded by The Soros Organisation, ALL Soros assets worldwide need seizing and the entire Soros family need an International Red Notice issued on them, this is an Interpol International Arrest Warrant, the whole family need arresting, they need to be considered as an International Terrorist Organisation.

They are in leagues with and working with Trump.

No they are not, the Antifa started on my Continent and now has come to America, our organisations have been monitoring these fucking maggots for several years, we know everything about them, we know more about them than they even know about themselves.

LMAO.
Put on your pink pussy hat. It might help you follow the conversation easier.

YUR WELCOM
I'm pretty tough, but 33 pages of this shit? Not up to it. I'll try to Google free razors and see what I get.

"I'm pretty tough,"

I know you're pretty tough, so I'm sorry for posting this, it's a brace yourself beforehand moment :eek-52: :omg:

defcon4 and Iceweasel what do you think of this woman, would you grab her pussy or not? :poke: :popcorn:

538168_432787880084875_1737032502_n.jpg

Forum List

Back