The Women's March in Boise - Pics as Promised!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Some of you RW jackhammers didn't believe I was gonna go yesterday. Lemme tell ya - it was AWESOME. Perfect morning - crisp and cold in the high 30s but no wind and plenty of pussyhats! Just an awesome vibe in every manner imaginable. Not quite the crowd as our Boise High School ladies and original organizers got last year, but very VERY close surpassing their expectations minimally x5. Enjoy!! -Dr "Snowflake" Love :cool-45:

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Oh look! Haiti is NOT a shithole because some black guy in a Seahawks beanie and his male partner say so!

Those are women?
Some of you RW jackhammers didn't believe I was gonna go yesterday. Lemme tell ya - it was AWESOME. Perfect morning - crisp and cold in the high 30s but no wind and plenty of pussyhats! Just an awesome vibe in every manner imaginable. Not quite the crowd as our Boise High School ladies and original organizers got last year, but very VERY close surpassing their expectations minimally x5. Enjoy!! -Dr "Snowflake" Love :cool-45:

View attachment 172965

View attachment 172966

View attachment 172967

View attachment 172968

Trump got these chicks off their fat ass's and marching for a day

Good job!

what are they protesting/marching for ???!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
????

it reminds me of all these terrorists bombings--most people don't know WTF they are doing it for or even give a damn

Forum List

Back