Ahead of new NAFTA talks, U.S. is angry and frustrated with Canada for being obstructionist

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Anything the U.S can do to impact this trade "deal", bring back jobs to the U.S and limit U.S tax dollars to funding the RCMP, CSIS and Ontario, this is a good deal. Canada is obstructionist in ways most Americans could never imagine, and they learn this more and more as Canada cuts off it's nose to spite it's face. The article doesn't state the obvious that some of us know. Canada uses covert police to steal jobs and undermine U.S corporations.

Ahead of new NAFTA talks, U.S. is angry and frustrated with Canada for being obstructionist

Canada will be hosting an annoyed and angry United States as the sixth round of talks in the North American Free Trade Agreement renegotiation unfold over the coming week.

The Trump administration is making known its displeasure about Canada’s contributions to date and demanding progress over the marathon 10-day session.

Multiple sources aware of the U.S. administration’s views say the acrimony has a variety of causes, including Canada’s recent decision to file a sweeping complaint about U.S. trade practices at the World Trade Organization and its pursuit of a progressive trade agenda that includes Indigenous and labour provisions.

Last edited:
Hopefully we can expect some favors as thanks for the approval of the Keystone XL Pipeline?

Favors from Canada? lol. This is a police state, centralized economy and we have the Queen on our money. You don't get favors from states like this, they exploit you and bleed your taxpayers dry. Canada (lead by Ontario) actually rejected a fair 1:1 procurement agreement in regards to your taxpayer funded projects, why? We exploit you relentlessly that's why, grease the palms of as many as we can to get things though. We are so good at it that we literally have a guy named Jerry Dias who is the largest union leader in Ontario directly involved in the NAFTA negotiations! Imagine that, a powerful union leader. Yeah, because America wants MORE of that in a free market.

I've given my advice to the Trump administration about what we are doing to you, sometimes I even cc the police chiefs and Canadian politicians, to remind them "yeah, you are ruining my wifes life and I but I'm getting my pound of flesh ya fat rat bast.ards".

The police agencies here who exploit not only our citizens and businesses but yours, cannot continue to get away with it. As I said, it's China, Mexico, Canada exploiting you, and if you dealt with these three countries alone with even a 15% tariff, America would make trillions back in short order.

Can't fault Canada for exploiting you though, considering how we treat our own citizens and disregard the Rule of Law, we are VERY good at it.

Last edited:
Trump’s a pussy for not threeatening Canada with our military

I suggest taking control of the Welland Canal and St Lawrence Seaway as 1st priorities.
Priority 2: as we've done with Civil War Monuments, tearing down the Brock Monument in Queenston Heights.

EDIT: ON FURTHER REVIEW
Let's reconsider that invasion. Just spotted this article that one of our warships (USS Little Rock) is trapped by ice in Montreal. Should have known this was bound to happen. Those southerners can't handle the snow. Should have named it the USS Port Huron or USS Ashtabula.
The Navy built a 'fast, agile' warship for $440M. It's been stuck in ice since Christmas Eve.

Last edited:
Trump’s a pussy for not threeatening Canada with our military

Let's not go overboard. You can crush us economically by just making Canada play fair, the rest will be done internally as Canada realizes that the fake Conservatives and Liberals in Canada who have always bent over for the security apparatus now have to become more like America and less like fossil Britain. We cannot compete economically because we are a system of nepotism,rewarding low performers and state patsies. The earliest Canadians who fought America on behalf of the British were given a plot of land to farm and many government jobs.

We haven't changed since, being a conduit for British efforts against America. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back