The Women's March in Boise - Pics as Promised!

Some of you RW jackhammers didn't believe I was gonna go yesterday. Lemme tell ya - it was AWESOME. Perfect morning - crisp and cold in the high 30s but no wind and plenty of pussyhats! Just an awesome vibe in every manner imaginable. Not quite the crowd as our Boise High School ladies and original organizers got last year, but very VERY close surpassing their expectations minimally x5. Enjoy!! -Dr "Snowflake" Love :cool-45:

View attachment 172965

View attachment 172966

View attachment 172967

View attachment 172968
What those women need is a good man with the sexual stamina to make them forget about their frivolous claims. They need to be laid and laid often. Makes you wonder about the wimps they are married to.

I didnt say that. I thought the bigots wearing pussy hats was especially cute.

Riddle us genius: How is wearing a pussyhat a proclamation of bigotry?
Wearing a pussyhat is the only way you can distinguish the women from the men in those marches.

REALLY? Then why did I spot minimally 300 men wearing pussyhats?

stukane-men-pussyhats-aceto.jpg

they said they shouldnt wear them anymore because feminist females dont have vaginas. Those bigots did it anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah whatever - Saw that and there was an LGBTQ booth and they didn't seem to be the slightest bit alarmed by a sea of pussyhats.

So, you took pictures eh? Well, maybe you'll get laid at some other event.

I didnt say that. I thought the bigots wearing pussy hats was especially cute.

Riddle us genius: How is wearing a pussyhat a proclamation of bigotry?
Wearing a pussyhat is the only way you can distinguish the women from the men in those marches.

REALLY? Then why did I spot minimally 300 men wearing pussyhats?

stukane-men-pussyhats-aceto.jpg

Those guys are clearly homeless. They were going to put anything warm on their heads.

Forum List

Back