The Winston Churchill Bust - coming home!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Barry Hussein Obama, the man who spit in the face of our closest and most important ally, will be having MOST of his horrific legacy overturned.

Thankfully, this will be pretty easy, as MOST of his "legacy" was created through Executive Orders.

Anywho, to stay on track. President Fucknuts removed a bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office; the bust was a gift from Great Britain. This is the same man who refused to even identify Islamic terrorists.

He just packed it up and sent it over to the British Embassy.

Well, Trump will be bringing the bust home. My oh my, isn't it refreshing to have a man in charge that treats our friends with respect & dignity?

Tomorrow is going to be glorious!

Report: Trump personally asked for Winston Churchill’s bust to be returned to Oval Office

President-elect Donald Trump has specifically asked England if they will return a bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office after President Barack Obama had it removed in 2009.

According to British newspaper The Sun, Trump senior advisers Jared Kushner and Steven Bannon asked Britain Foreign Minister Boris Johnson during their meeting in New York City over the weekend if England would be so kind as to return the bust.

A spokesperson for British Prime Minister Theresa May told the Sun that May was more than willing to oblige: “The Prime Minister is happy to loan the Churchill bust to the White House and will be delighted to view it on display when she visits this Spring.”

How will May return a bust that's currently in the White House to the White House?

dude - you need to stick to arguing with other folks

OR

if you want to argue with me, TRY to get your facts together

I know it ill be difficult for you, but at least try...

the bust that Obama returned to the Brits was given to us right after 9/11 - Obama's decision to return it was a major snub, and a foolish and arrogant maneuver.

here's a fun article about how the White House had to issue an apology to Charles Krauthammer for calling him a liar for reporting that the bust had been returned to the British Embassy in Washington:

Embarrassed White House Issues Apology to Charles Krauthammer

Trump should send the MLK bust to the Afro American museum to be put on display

How will May return a bust that's currently in the White House to the White House?

dude - you need to stick to arguing with other folks

OR

if you want to argue with me, TRY to get your facts together

I know it ill be difficult for you, but at least try...

the bust that Obama returned to the Brits was given to us right after 9/11 - Obama's decision to return it was a major snub, and a foolish and arrogant maneuver.

here's a fun article about how the White House had to issue an apology to Charles Krauthammer for calling him a liar for reporting that the bust had been returned to the British Embassy in Washington:

Embarrassed White House Issues Apology to Charles Krauthammer

Lol probably not embarrassed. That's the embarrassing spin of the article. The important bust, that's been in the White House for decades, is still there princess.

The one given on loan to the disastrous Bush White House was replaced by a portrait of an American Hero, Martin Luther King Jr. More appropriate than a second bust of a Brit IMO.

to be fair, it makes perfect sense for Obama to place a bust of MLK in the Oval Office

but he could have done that without removing the Churchill bust - taking it out and sending it back to the British Embassy back was a huge insult; ESPECIALLY after the Brits pointedly asked him if he would like to keep it...

and the fucking media didn't even blink

yet, anything Trump says is "proof" to those fuckers that he is a foreign policy nightmare

after 8 years of Barry bowing to foreign leaders (both figuratively and literally) - the Trump era will be a welcome change

Lol probably not embarrassed. That's the embarrassing spin of the article. The important bust, that's been in the White House for decades, is still there princess.

The one given on loan to the disastrous Bush White House was replaced by a portrait of an American Hero, Martin Luther King Jr. More appropriate than a second bust of a Brit IMO.

typical leftist - you get proven wrong, so you obfuscate

I guess I shouldn't blame you, it's all you have left I suppose

to be fair, it makes perfect sense for Obama to place a bust of MLK in the Oval Office

but he could have done that without removing the Churchill bust - taking it out and sending it back to the British Embassy back was a huge insult; ESPECIALLY after the Brits pointedly asked him if he would like to keep it...

yet, anything Trump says is "proof" to those fuckers that he is a foreign policy nightmare

after 8 years of Barry bowing to foreign leaders (both figuratively and literally) - the Trump era will be a welcome change

followed by:

taking it out and sending it back to the British Embassy back was a huge insult

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And after that you accuse Obama of not insulting foreign leaders.... but bowing down to them!!! :rofl:

You dumb fucking rube!

No you dumb rube! I just wanted you to be the one who established that there was a Churchill bust in the White House! Thanks for playing!

followed by:

taking it out and sending it back to the British Embassy back was a huge insult

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And after that you accuse Obama of not insulting foreign leaders.... but bowing down to them!!! :rofl:

You dumb fucking rube!
th
th
th

Barry Hussein Obama, the man who spit in the face of our closest and most important ally, will be having MOST of his horrific legacy overturned.

Thankfully, this will be pretty easy, as MOST of his "legacy" was created through Executive Orders.

Anywho, to stay on track. President Fucknuts removed a bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office; the bust was a gift from Great Britain. This is the same man who refused to even identify Islamic terrorists.

He just packed it up and sent it over to the British Embassy.

Well, Trump will be bringing the bust home. My oh my, isn't it refreshing to have a man in charge that treats our friends with respect & dignity?

Tomorrow is going to be glorious!

Report: Trump personally asked for Winston Churchill’s bust to be returned to Oval Office

President-elect Donald Trump has specifically asked England if they will return a bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office after President Barack Obama had it removed in 2009.

According to British newspaper The Sun, Trump senior advisers Jared Kushner and Steven Bannon asked Britain Foreign Minister Boris Johnson during their meeting in New York City over the weekend if England would be so kind as to return the bust.

A spokesperson for British Prime Minister Theresa May told the Sun that May was more than willing to oblige: “The Prime Minister is happy to loan the Churchill bust to the White House and will be delighted to view it on display when she visits this Spring.”
good

No you dumb rube! I just wanted you to be the one who established that there was a Churchill bust in the White House! Thanks for playing!
th

Did you even read your own link? Now be a good little slave and go lick trumps nuts while you're at it. If you were any further up his arse youd be a hemmeroid

Maybe Trump will display the bust of Churchill with this not so well known Churchill quote under it:

“The discoveries of healing science must be the inheritance of all. That is clear: Disease must be attacked, whether it occurs in the poorest or the richest man or woman simply on the ground that it is the enemy; and it must be attacked just in the sane way as the fire brigade will give its full assistance to the humblest cottage as readily as to the most important mansion….Our policy is to create a national health service in order to ensure that everybody in the country, irrespective of means, age, sex, or occupation, shall have equal opportunities to benefit from the best and most up-to-date medical and allied services available.”

Ya think?

Forum List

Back