The Whole World Is Watching

That could really backfire on Trump. If the bikers do show up in force and start some violence, people will not look kindly on him.

I don't associate bikers with violence, asshole. You've been watching too much television. Motorcycle sales are at an all time high worldwide, and 1-percenters don't purchase motorcycles - they steal them. The rest of us are hard working, many are veterans, many are retired, many are law enforcement, many are soccer moms.
The only violence I've seen at Trump rally's are crazed nutjob Liberals.
Stay ignorant. Hillary needs the votes.

That could really backfire on Trump. If the bikers do show up in force and start some violence, people will not look kindly on him.
I don't associate bikers with violence, asshole. You've been watching too much television. Motorcycle sales are at an all time high worldwide, and 1-percenters don't purchase motorcycles - they steal them. The rest of us are hard working, many are veterans, many are retired, many are law enforcement, many are soccer moms. The only violence I've seen at Trump rally's are crazed nutjob Liberals. Stay ignorant. Hillary needs the votes.
And yet you say there will be violence, if the protesters don't keep their mouths shut. Which is it?

And yet you say there will be violence, if the protesters don't keep their mouths shut. Which is it?

No - I suggested you, a faggot, keep your fucking mouth shut at a Trump convention. Some one - maybe - might kick your fucking teeth in. There's bad apples in every cart, asshole. Might be an average citizen, a returning from war vet, some old lady, a crazed cop, some black man who doesn't need your assistance. Who the fuck knows?

Go wave your gay pride flag and chant anti-Trump stuff. If you manage to come out of it unscathed - good for you!

Need it dumbed down more?

The Republican Convention could eclipse the '68 Democratic Convention for drama outside the arena. It's going to be a tense mix of anti-Trump protesters and groups like Bikers for Trump in an open-carry state! The Cleveland P.D. is going to have their hands full.

Security fears mount ahead of GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com
Yeah, I know, exciting stuff , I simply cannot wait to NOT pay any attention to the Demopublican dog & puppet shows.

... but you folks be sure and enjoy your bread and circuses.

The whole world is already watching the depth of America's persistent racial divide and the presidential race comedy show.

The convention will solidify just how confused a nation we are in the minds of many.

It's easy to see how many are confused. The Democrats elected someone in 2008 and 2012 thinking skin color was a qualification and have now picked someone thinking having a vagina is a qualification.

.. and republicans are picking thinking that having money is a qualification.

What other qualification does Trump have?

I don't think money is a qualification. I don't know of anyone personally nor have I heard a single person say he/she is voting for Trump because he has money? Can you show me anyone that has said so because I can show you videos/audios where people have stated/indicated that skin color with Obama and vagina for Hillary is the reason they did.

The whole world is already watching the depth of America's persistent racial divide and the presidential race comedy show.

The convention will solidify just how confused a nation we are in the minds of many.

It's easy to see how many are confused. The Democrats elected someone in 2008 and 2012 thinking skin color was a qualification and have now picked someone thinking having a vagina is a qualification.

I don't think money is a qualification. I don't know of anyone personally nor have I heard a single person say he/she is voting for Trump because he has money? Can you show me anyone that has said so because I can show you videos/audios where people have stated/indicated that skin color with Obama and vagina for Hillary is the reason they did.

If Trump didn't have money, you wouldn't even know who he is. He has no legislative experience whatsoever.

You may not like vagina's or people with color, but neither is why they are democrats, and both have legislative experience.

If Trump didn't have money, you wouldn't even know who he is. He has no legislative experience whatsoever.

You may not like vagina's or people with color, but neither is why they are democrats, and both have legislative experience.

If Barack Obama wasn't black, you wouldn't know his name.

You mean less than one term as a Senator for Obama and someone that couldn't get elected in her home state with Hillary?

If Barack Obama wasn't black, you wouldn't know his name.

You mean less than one term as a Senator for Obama and someone that couldn't get elected in her home state with Hillary?

Uhh .. I didn't vote for Obama, but I know lots of democratic politicians with his stance on issues .. like Hillary Clinton and a plethora of others who aren't black. You're wrong.

Back to my question .. what qualifies Trump other then money?

How many others have run for the highest office without ANY legislative experience?

The Republican Convention could eclipse the '68 Democratic Convention for drama outside the arena. It's going to be a tense mix of anti-Trump protesters and groups like Bikers for Trump in an open-carry state! The Cleveland P.D. is going to have their hands full.

I'm reminded more of 1966 than I am 1968. And even then, just a little bit.

This is nothing like the 60s.

I expect some skirmishes. But overall, Homeland Security will have it on lockdown. So unless they're willing to take on the full might of law enforcement, i think it'll be ok.

Oh. You were there?

The Republican Convention could eclipse the '68 Democratic Convention for drama outside the arena. It's going to be a tense mix of anti-Trump protesters and groups like Bikers for Trump in an open-carry state! The Cleveland P.D. is going to have their hands full. Security fears mount ahead of GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com
With bikers in the area, if I were you, I'd certainly keep my faggoty mouth shut. Good way to get your teeth kicked in. Thanks !
And if the protesters show up and start the violence on whom will you place the blame? Trump? Or those who should attend to their own affairs and cease the violence.

Disclaimer. They are both equally worthless and neither are qualified to be President this country.

Last edited:
The Republican Convention could eclipse the '68 Democratic Convention for drama outside the arena. It's going to be a tense mix of anti-Trump protesters and groups like Bikers for Trump in an open-carry state! The Cleveland P.D. is going to have their hands full. Security fears mount ahead of GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com
Keep in mind the same Leftist protestors will be in Philadelphia, with the same intent.
The difference being that Hillary will try to smooth things over, not egg on her supporters like Trump will. Also, Bernie will be at her side instead of stabbing her in the back like the #DumpTrump crowd.

yes, Mrs. Tuzla will tell us how they need to love each other just a little bit more.
I beg to differ. She will lecture us on loving progressives and that those who disagree are intolerant bigots.

Oh. You were there?
Indeed I was. We had cities burning down, Presidents and future Presidents and civil rights leaders being slain. We had police stations being blown up. We had soldiers shooting college students. We had riots that make the current riots look like love-ins.

Oh, yeah. We had love-ins, too. :lol:

Oh. You were there?
Indeed I was.

Well then, good. The similarities are obvious to you despite your claim. Even the very language used by by Leftist activists is exactly the same.

We had negrophobe whites leaving the Democratic party and piling into the Republican party. A HUGE demographic shift. The formerly liberal Republican party became conservative, and vice versa.

We had negroes raising their fists in the air and harnessing "Black Power" to the ever growing fear of whites.

Watts and Detroit and Harlem and Rochester and Jersey City and Philadelphia and Chicago and Compton and Newark and Washington, DC and Berkley were rioting, in flames.

SNCC and the Weathermen and the Black Panthers. Hey, hey, LBJ, how many kids have you killed today?

Medgar Evars, assassinated. Harry and Harriette Moore, assassinated. Malcom X, assassinated. Martin Luther King, assassinated. Robert Kennedy, assassinated. James Meredith, shot. George Wallace, shot.

Today is NOTHING like the 60s.

I'm reminded more of 1966 than I am 1968. And even then, just a little bit. This is nothing like the 60s.
What happened in '66?

We had negrophobe whites leaving the Democratic party and piling into the Republican party. A HUGE demographic shift. The formerly liberal Republican party became conservative, and vice versa.

:cuckoo:

We had negroes raising their fists in the air and harnessing "Black Power" to the ever growing fear of whites.

Now we have errant negro radicals and nutcases arbitrarily shooting cops, and plainly pissing people off. Same-same.

Watts and Detroit and Harlem and Rochester and Jersey City and Philadelphia and Chicago and Compton and Newark and Washington, DC and Berkley were rioting, in flames.

Now we have Ferguson, Baltimore etc. Same same.

SNCC and the Weathermen and the Black Panthers.

NAACP, BLM, New Black Panthers, Southern Poverty Law Center, Congressional Black Caucus etc. Same-same.

Medgar Evars, assassinated. Harry and Harriette Moore, assassinated. Malcom X, assassinated. Martin Luther King, assassinated. Robert Kennedy, assassinated. James Meredith, shot. George Wallace, shot.

Security is much improved.

Today is NOTHING like the 60s.

It is very much like the 60s.

Keep in mind the same Leftist protestors will be in Philadelphia, with the same intent.
The difference being that Hillary will try to smooth things over, not egg on her supporters like Trump will. Also, Bernie will be at her side instead of stabbing her in the back like the #DumpTrump crowd.

yes, Mrs. Tuzla will tell us how they need to love each other just a little bit more.
I beg to differ. She will lecture us on loving progressives and that those who disagree are intolerant bigots.

I guess you are right. She hates everyone who doesn't love everyone like she does.....????

Forum List

Back