The Whole World Is Watching

Nixon's Southern Strategy: "It's All In The Charts":
"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

That's a Republican strategist for Nixon laying out the GOP plan going forward.

Richard Russell Jr.
Russell was a founder and leader of the conservative coalition that dominated Congress from 1937 to 1963, and at his death was the most senior member of the Senate. He was for decades a leader of Southern opposition to the civil rights movement.

Russell was a huge figure in the 50s and 60s. To call people like this number one opponent of the civil rights movement a "liberal" is hilarious beyond measure. It demonstrates a certain type of willful ignorance that has to be practiced. It requires a kind of Orwellian brainwashing.

It's easy to see how many are confused. The Democrats elected someone in 2008 and 2012 thinking skin color was a qualification and have now picked someone thinking having a vagina is a qualification.

.. and republicans are picking thinking that having money is a qualification.

What other qualification does Trump have?

I don't think money is a qualification. I don't know of anyone personally nor have I heard a single person say he/she is voting for Trump because he has money? Can you show me anyone that has said so because I can show you videos/audios where people have stated/indicated that skin color with Obama and vagina for Hillary is the reason they did.

If Trump didn't have money, you wouldn't even know who he is. He has no legislative experience whatsoever.

You may not like vagina's or people with color, but neither is why they are democrats, and both have legislative experience.

If Barack Obama wasn't black, you wouldn't know his name.

You mean less than one term as a Senator for Obama and someone that couldn't get elected in her home state with Hillary?

Uhh .. I didn't vote for Obama, but I know lots of democratic politicians with his stance on issues .. like Hillary Clinton and a plethora of others who aren't black. You're wrong.

Back to my question .. what qualifies Trump other then money?

How many others have run for the highest office without ANY legislative experience?

Woodrow Wilson, Ulysses Grant, Dwight Eisenhower.

Do you consider State level only legislature as experience?

.. and republicans are picking thinking that having money is a qualification.

What other qualification does Trump have?

I don't think money is a qualification. I don't know of anyone personally nor have I heard a single person say he/she is voting for Trump because he has money? Can you show me anyone that has said so because I can show you videos/audios where people have stated/indicated that skin color with Obama and vagina for Hillary is the reason they did.

If Trump didn't have money, you wouldn't even know who he is. He has no legislative experience whatsoever.

You may not like vagina's or people with color, but neither is why they are democrats, and both have legislative experience.

You mean less than one term as a Senator for Obama and someone that couldn't get elected in her home state with Hillary?

Uhh .. I didn't vote for Obama, but I know lots of democratic politicians with his stance on issues .. like Hillary Clinton and a plethora of others who aren't black. You're wrong.

How many others have run for the highest office without ANY legislative experience?

Wilson was a politician before he was elected president .. Grant and Eisenhower were war heroes.

So what qualifies Trump other than he has money?

Federal, state, or local legislative experience .. Trump doesn't have any.

Wilson was a politician before he was elected president .. Grant and Eisenhower were war heroes.

Based on your question, I provided three examples. They all are examples of the question YOU asked (or should I say axed). NONE of them had legislative experience. Were they qualified?

The Republican Convention could eclipse the '68 Democratic Convention for drama outside the arena. It's going to be a tense mix of anti-Trump protesters and groups like Bikers for Trump in an open-carry state! The Cleveland P.D. is going to have their hands full. Security fears mount ahead of GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com
Keep in mind the same Leftist protestors will be in Philadelphia, with the same intent.
The difference being that Hillary will try to smooth things over, not egg on her supporters like Trump will. Also, Bernie will be at her side instead of stabbing her in the back like the #DumpTrump crowd.

yes, Mrs. Tuzla will tell us how they need to love each other just a little bit more.
I beg to differ. She will lecture us on loving progressives and that those who disagree are intolerant bigots.

I guess you are right. She hates everyone who doesn't love everyone like she does.....????
She loves no one except Hillary.

Everyone else!? She uses.

Based on your question, I provided three examples. They all are examples of the question YOU asked (or should I say axed). NONE of them had legislative experience. Were they qualified?

I repeat, Wilson was a politician before he ran for president .. which qualified him.

Grant and Eisenhower were both war heroes .. which qualified them, although they had no legislative experience.

Still waiting for you to explain why Trump is qualified .. which you are obviously having difficulty doing.

The simple answer is because you believe he's qualified to get your vote. I'd have no problem with that answer .. but it hardly leaves you in a position to question Obama and Clinton's qualifications.

I repeat, Wilson was a politician before he ran for president .. which qualified him.

Grant and Eisenhower were both war heroes .. which qualified them, although they had no legislative experience.

Still waiting for you to explain why Trump is qualified .. which you are obviously having difficulty doing.

The simple answer is because you believe he's qualified to get your vote. I'd have no problem with that answer .. but it hardly leaves you in a position to question Obama and Clinton's qualifications.

Since you used legislative experience as you mark for determining qualified, none of them were based on the standard YOU put forth. Rather than being honorable and admitting you were wrong, you make excuses. It's no wonder another unqualified black got into a government job.

Since you used legislative experience as you mark for determining qualified, none of them were based on the standard YOU put forth. Rather than being honorable and admitting you were wrong, you make excuses. It's no wonder another unqualified black got into a government job.

In other words, you don't have a clue why Trump is qualified other than he has money. THAT was the question that YOU brought up.

Thanks for playing.

In other words, you don't have a clue why Trump is qualified other than he has money. THAT was the question that YOU brought up.

Thanks for playing.

I didn't bring up a question. I answered yours and you refuse to acknowledge the facts I gave. YOU asked about legislative experience as the standard for being qualified. I showed three Presidents that didn't meet what you considered a level of qualification and you moved the goalposts to change the standard. Not my fault you shanked the kicked. It's yours for being unable to kick.

Thanks for playing.

I didn't bring up a question. I answered yours and you refuse to acknowledge the facts I gave. YOU asked about legislative experience as the standard for being qualified. I showed three Presidents that didn't meet what you considered a level of qualification and you moved the goalposts to change the standard. Not my fault you shanked the kicked. It's yours for being unable to kick.

You questioned the qualifications of Obama and Clinton .. claiming only race and a vagina qualified them.

I said that only money 'qualifies' Trump to republicans and you've been dancing like a trained seal not to answer that question .. still haven't.

YOU brought up the question of qualifications .. I countered .. you danced.

end of story

Thanks for playing.

You questioned the qualifications of Obama and Clinton .. claiming only race and a vagina qualified them.

I said that only money 'qualifies' Trump to republicans and you've been dancing like a trained seal not to answer that question .. still haven't.

end of story

I said those that voted for them considered race and vagina as qualifications.

YOU asked a question using legislative experience as the standard. I provided examples of Presidents without any and you danced around acknowledging it like a trained monkey.

End of story, negro.

[She will lecture us on loving progressives and that those who disagree are intolerant bigots.
I guess you are right. She hates everyone who doesn't love everyone like she does.....????
What's to love about intolerant bigots? IMO, you're projecting your own hate on her.

How can someone love such a liar? It can't be easy. I am not sure how the left wing tolerates such lying as issues from Mrs. Tuzla's mouth.

The Republican Convention could eclipse the '68 Democratic Convention for drama outside the arena. It's going to be a tense mix of anti-Trump protesters and groups like Bikers for Trump in an open-carry state! The Cleveland P.D. is going to have their hands full.

Security fears mount ahead of GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com
Wait until you snowflakes find out what a superdelegate is in Philadelphia....your liberals are going to kill you..l.

image.jpeg
Nixon's Southern Strategy: "It's All In The Charts":
"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

That's a Republican strategist for Nixon laying out the GOP plan going forward.
You mean this one?

Thanks for playing.

end of story

I said those that voted for them considered race and vagina as qualifications.

YOU asked a question using legislative experience as the standard. I provided examples of Presidents without any and you danced around acknowledging it like a trained monkey.

End of story, negro.

No dummy ..you missed the part when I said that republicans think money is a qualification .. then you denied that republicans use money, but could never figure out what Trump's qualifications were beside money.

end of story white boy.

The Republican Convention could eclipse the '68 Democratic Convention for drama outside the arena. It's going to be a tense mix of anti-Trump protesters and groups like Bikers for Trump in an open-carry state! The Cleveland P.D. is going to have their hands full. Security fears mount ahead of GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com
Wait until you snowflakes find out what a superdelegate is in Philadelphia....your liberals are going to kill you..l.
It's going to be a love fest compared to the Republican Convention. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back