Crooked Hillary created ISIS.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
through her stupidity and incompetence, she created ISIS. they're laughing at us. they want Crooked Hillary.

if Crooked Hillary wins, the terrorists win.

Of course they do...

Over 500,000 get free tickets to the US, free room, board, and spending money, at taxpayer expense!!!

After all, Hillary PROMISED!!!!

I heard she also created AIDS, Traffic Jams and Sunburns.

According to Putin and French Intelligence, ISIS is a creation of the Mossad, and Al Baghdadi is really Simon Elliott, career Mossad agent.

So, yeah, Hillary is in bed with ISIS, because Hillary is in bed with the Mossad, like warmonger Madeleine Allbright, likely Hillary's CIA Director after her performance as Secy of State in Bill's administration, especially this one...

Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq

"Shelton sets the scene at a “small, weekly White House breakfast” that served as regular “informal” meetings that “encouraged brainstorming of potential options on a variety of issues.”

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”

If you eliminate Berger, Cohen, Tenet, and Richardson and look at the Cabinet members that remain, you’re sort of left where Elliott is: with Madeleine Albright.

These are rumors that Trump The Chump is spreading on the Internet.

Pretty soon Trump will claim HE created the Internet.

No, that comes from HuffPo, hardly a bastion of support for The Donald...

Type "Simon Elliot Mossad Baghdadi" into any search engine for the other stuff...

Forum List

Back