The Whole World Is Watching

The Republican Convention could eclipse the '68 Democratic Convention for drama outside the arena. It's going to be a tense mix of anti-Trump protesters and groups like Bikers for Trump in an open-carry state! The Cleveland P.D. is going to have their hands full.

Security fears mount ahead of GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com

The anti-Trump Protestors can do their part by not physically agitating or assaulting Convention attendees as we've seen at other Trump rallies like San Jose. Ohio is also the State where Trump himself was the target of a protestor when he tried to charge him onstage.

The whole world is already watching the depth of America's persistent racial divide and the presidential race comedy show.

The convention will solidify just how confused a nation we are in the minds of many.

The Republican Convention could eclipse the '68 Democratic Convention for drama outside the arena. It's going to be a tense mix of anti-Trump protesters and groups like Bikers for Trump in an open-carry state! The Cleveland P.D. is going to have their hands full.

Security fears mount ahead of GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com

With bikers in the area, if I were you, I'd certainly keep my faggoty mouth shut. Good way to get your teeth kicked in.
Thanks !

I don't remember the last convention I watched. Days of insulting, transparent partisan bullshit.

But this one, most likely, is gonna be GOOD.

:booze:
It won't be good...it will be the same old bull shit.

However, the radical left might cause a commotion outside the convention, which will keep the MSM's attention. I suspect that is the plan and it will dupe millions of Americans.

The whole world is already watching the depth of America's persistent racial divide and the presidential race comedy show.

The convention will solidify just how confused a nation we are in the minds of many.

It's easy to see how many are confused. The Democrats elected someone in 2008 and 2012 thinking skin color was a qualification and have now picked someone thinking having a vagina is a qualification.

I don't remember the last convention I watched. Days of insulting, transparent partisan bullshit.

However, the radical left might cause a commotion outside the convention, which will keep the MSM's attention. I suspect that is the plan and it will dupe millions of Americans.
The lefty protestors REALLY need to be careful here. Too many mistakes and they essentially become an ad for Trump.

Such is the nature of protests usually...

The lefty protestors REALLY need to be careful here. Too many mistakes and they essentially become an ad for Trump.

The current batch of lefty protesters are too focused on making themselves feel good an useful NOW and not on their actual goals and end games. The protesters from the 60's must be looking on with a combination of disgust and sadness.

The Republican Convention could eclipse the '68 Democratic Convention for drama outside the arena. It's going to be a tense mix of anti-Trump protesters and groups like Bikers for Trump in an open-carry state! The Cleveland P.D. is going to have their hands full. Security fears mount ahead of GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com
With bikers in the area, if I were you, I'd certainly keep my faggoty mouth shut. Good way to get your teeth kicked in. Thanks !
That could really backfire on Trump. If the bikers do show up in force and start some violence, people will not look kindly on him.

Agreed, but the MSM will do all it can to paint Trump as the source of the problem.

It's easy to see how many are confused. The Democrats elected someone in 2008 and 2012 thinking skin color was a qualification and have now picked someone thinking having a vagina is a qualification.

.. and republicans are picking thinking that having money is a qualification.

What other qualification does Trump have?

The Republican Convention could eclipse the '68 Democratic Convention for drama outside the arena. It's going to be a tense mix of anti-Trump protesters and groups like Bikers for Trump in an open-carry state! The Cleveland P.D. is going to have their hands full. Security fears mount ahead of GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com
Keep in mind the same Leftist protestors will be in Philadelphia, with the same intent.
The difference being that Hillary will try to smooth things over, not egg on her supporters like Trump will. Also, Bernie will be at her side instead of stabbing her in the back like the #DumpTrump crowd.

Keep in mind the same Leftist protestors will be in Philadelphia, with the same intent.
The difference being that Hillary will try to smooth things over, not egg on her supporters like Trump will. Also, Bernie will be at her side instead of stabbing her in the back like the #DumpTrump crowd.

Right. He simply stabbed his supporters in the back instead.

yes, Mrs. Tuzla will tell us how they need to love each other just a little bit more.

Right. He simply stabbed his supporters in the back instead.

I seriously doubt Sanders will be anywhere to be found. He will be hiding under a rock somewhere licking his wounds. Unless you really think he will pour gasoline on his supporters.

Forum List

Back