The Whole Truth About The Iraq War

BTW - There was nothing for me to have. The movie speaks for itself and there's an awful odor emanating from it.

Hope not everyone here is as ignorant as you.

I mean, you pretty much came in here and sabotaged my post.
Claiming it has spin, but you cannot point to anything even questionable. And, WOW, you are very insulting. I try to reflect that back at you, but you go on, and on. And so do I.

HAHA, did I make you mad?

Oh and I WILL enjoy my day, KNOWING you're what ive always thought.

And how many people ive influenced by making this thread in your lovely forums.

Where else can you get first hand testimony from top CIA officials and weapons inspectors???

NOT ON FOX!!!

Seeya on the flip side spin jim.

:smoke:

HAHA, did I make you mad?

Hardly, I've been laughing throughout. I'd be embarassed if I were you.

Oh and I WILL enjoy my day, KNOWING you're what ive always thought.

That you get erotic pleasures from watching Anti-Bush clips? Hey, whatever floats your boat!

And how many people ive influenced by making this thread in your lovely forums.

Jones, in case you haven't noticed, NO ONE takes you seriously. NO ONE replies to you in a serious manner. Read your older threads, you're just a punching bag for the rest of us. If I start allowing 10 year olds on here, then maybe you'll have someone to influence.

Where else can you get first hand testimony from top CIA officials and weapons inspectors???

From reputable sources around the world and media releases, certainly not from a bunch of whiny dipshits at moveon.org.

Actually nobody at moveon.org was in that film. I know you don't want to watch it. Would influence your opinion!

Concerning the bashing, those people seem to share the same downfalls that you do.

I don't think you do get your info from reputable sources. I'm sure you only take the info that fits your rare opinion.

If you did listen to good sources, you would take carnegies report, and many other organizations that promote peace seriously. Isent that what your "leader" wants?

Originally posted by jones
Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels

"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Mark Twain

You shouldn't have spoke, Jones.

Same to you, and very applicable indeed. Hers another one for ya.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Hope he enjoys the movie.

Some of what is revealed I already knew, but it cleared alot up for me.

You know 'they' hire people to combat liberals on forums across the net? hmm. NOW im starting to believe it.

Hope he enjoys the movie.

As do I.

Some of what is revealed I already knew, but it cleared alot up for me.

I'm glad to hear that.

You know 'they' hire people to combat liberals on forums across the net? hmm. NOW im starting to believe it.

You almost made it through an entire post without being foolish. Just hold off for 10 more seconds next time and you'll have it!

jimnyc,

If you think what jones is posting is so stupid, why not just let it sit it there for other people to judge? Why do you have to weigh in on it and insult the post and the poster? Why do you assume that everyone thinks it is stupid? I happen to enjoy reading what's on jones mind.

Try just letting it get posted and letting others make their own judgement. If you have some questions about the validity of facts that are posted, then I can understand, but just calling a post "stupid" or a poster "a mongoloid" really doesn't help your case.

Just my opinion, and I expect you will insult me personally for it.

-Bam

If you think what jones is posting is so stupid, why not just let it sit it there for other people to judge? Why do you have to weigh in on it and insult the post and the poster? Why do you assume that everyone thinks it is stupid? I happen to enjoy reading what's on jones mind.

The purpose of a message board is to exchange ideas and opinions. Jones made a post. I replied to it with my opinions. I notice you were less than thrilled with this thread, yet you felt the need to chime in. Can you say "hypocrite"?

And you say "let it sit there for other people to judge"

#1 - it is there, nothing has been removed
#2 - what if others look at it and claim it's stupid. Do I not have the right to state my opinion like others?

Try just letting it get posted and letting others make their own judgement. If you have some questions about the validity of facts that are posted, then I can understand, but just calling a post "stupid" or a poster "a mongoloid" really doesn't help your case.

How about you don't tell me how and when to post? Sound good?

Just my opinion, and I expect you will insult me personally for it.

Nope

Forum List

Back