The Whole Truth About The Iraq War

OHHHH! no wonder! I always figured you get your info from somewhere like that. Cuz its all a game to you.

Ya know, the nazis would have LOVED for more people like you. Dont question authority, religion entwined with politics, rascist, and arrogant. But thats just my opinion I could be wrong.

Solid gaming only hosted file. So maybe go watch the movie before commenting.

OHHHH! no wonder! I always figured you get your info from somewhere like that. Cuz its all a game to you.

When have I stated it was a game? Stop talking out your ass and walk away from the conspiracy theories.

Ya know, the nazis would have LOVED for more people like you. Dont question authority, religion entwined with politics, rascist, and arrogant. But thats just my opinion I could be wrong.

I question authority on a daily basis, it just happens to be a different authority than you speak of. You seem to think anyone that doesn't disagree with the Bush administration is wrong.

Solid gaming only hosted file. So maybe go watch the movie before commenting.

I did, and I will comment - it's garbage. Just another clip from the braindead at moveon.org. Hopefully they'll all drink some cyanide laced fruit punch.

:clap:

You're correct! Anyone who agrees with Bush is wrong. Straight up, they dont know their history or watch foxnews.

CLIP? Its 1 hour long. The WHOLE movie. If you actually sought the truth you would actually WATCH the movie.

Face it Jimnyc, you have NOTHING>

You're correct! Anyone who agrees with Bush is wrong. Straight up, they dont know their history or watch foxnews.

Careful, Jones, you're showing your 2nd grade mentality again.

CLIP? Its 1 hour long. The WHOLE movie. If you actually sought the truth you would actually WATCH the movie.

This movie has been back and forth around the internet. Do you really think it started on a gaming site? :rolleyes:

I watched enough to know it's garbage.

Face it Jimnyc, you have NOTHING

What am I supposed to have? My opinion is that the movie is garbage. My opinion is that you have the mentality of a walnut and the posting ability equivalent of a child.

It has not "been floating around the net" or anything. TO BUY MAYBE, but they are now urging people to freely distribute.

No its true jim, unless you're a corporatist, you shouldnt vote Bush.

Maybe my posting does suck jimnyc, but alteast Im not posting the spin to distract people. garbage/toxic waste.

Just watch the movie, don't listen to Jimnyc, he does NOT want the truth.

Just watch the movie, don't listen to Jimnyc, he does NOT want the truth.

I could care less who watches the movie. More will come out laughing at their crap than anything else.

It has not "been floating around the net" or anything. TO BUY MAYBE, but they are now urging people to freely distribute.

Wrong again. The movie was originally posted on the moveon.org website and linked around the world. I've seen it linked from other sites as well as moveon's site on many other boards. Do you really think it has first been released on a gaming site?

And stop posting/hotlinking to pictures all the time. It's a pain in the ass to make your way through the thread when it gets stretched out by pictures.

It was NOT, available on moveon.org website. The link to go BUY it was, but not the WHOLE movie.

Recently it is getting more available on the net to watch for free.

This is ONE of many links to download it

So, why must you insist that the gaming website is its SOURCE? I said nothing of the sort.

Im done with you until you watch the whole movie, you have too many misconceptions. Its just ridiculous.

Originally posted by jones
So, why must you insist that the gaming website is its SOURCE? I said nothing of the sort.

Can you even comprehend what you read? You just stated my whole argument, that it's not the source. I don't care if you believe me or not that it's been around. Whether it has or hasn't doesn't matter, it's still garbage.

Im done with you until you watch the whole movie, you have too many misconceptions. Its just ridiculous.

What misconception? The movie came from moveon.org originally - fact. The movie has been around for quite some time - fact.

Of course you are done with me, it's once again coming to that point where you have no argument and you are left looking like a mongoloid carrying a popsicle.

And I won't be watching the entire movie. I'm not as stupid as some to continue watching something that is pure crap. Enjoy, Jones!

You wouldn't know if it was crap, YOU DIDN'T WATCH IT!

You wouldn't know if it was crap, YOU DIDN'T WATCH IT!

And just like any other movie I watched in my lifetime, if it sucks I'll turn it off. When watching TV if I come across a program that sucks - I change the channel. If on the radio, I tune into another station. This was pure crap. I watched the beginning and skimmed through the rest. Still saw nothing but crap.

I thought you were done with me, Jones? Can't even do that right?

And what would it be that sucks? Something against your opinion?

And what would it be that sucks? Something against your opinion?

Something that is 100% one sided, full of spins & has an agenda attached. I'll shoot over to blockbuster if I want to see a movie about conspiracy theories.

I'll ask again, I thought you said you were done with me?

Just leave me alone and stop insulting me.

Something that is 100% one sided, full of spins & has an agenda attached

I would like to know what spin you found.

What crap did I post on this thread? What you want? ALL HAIL BUSH! is that it? STOP COMPLAINING, your party is in complete control of our goverment AND you have the media.

And what SPIN did you see in the movie?

What crap did I post on this thread? What you want? ALL HAIL BUSH! is that it? STOP COMPLAINING, your party is in complete control of our goverment AND you have the media.

And what SPIN did you see in the movie?

What crap? The link itself. The movie is crap. Get over it.

You still have nothing.
So YOU get over it and let us "common folk" have a nice conversation about this documentary.

Yes, the conversation was quite intriguing without my comments!

Have fun whacking it to your movie, don't let me stand in your way!

New Topics

Forum List

Back