The warrant is un-Constitutional (general, lacking specificity) and a "fishing expedition" which is.. ditto

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

The warrant is exceedingly general, basically saying to the fbi agents to search the place for any documents. (If I am a little off on that paraphrasing.. consider that I am basing this on news people's comments, but I find those people reliable--see video at site in OP)

So that alone makes the raid un-Constitutional. I thought this before listening to lawyers on the news but they confirmed it. (I have studied some law.)

But then there is this: IF it was a fishing expedition hiding behind the OMG-he kept classified information (which charge also does not wash) claim, it was still against the Constitution and other laws because you cannot use "evidence of other crimes" in a court of all, evidence derived from a search that was supposed to be about finding something else. See SCOTUS Case called Mapp versus (whomever).

Then at the end of this video the guest mentions how they are leaking grand jury info... :mad:

So yeh.. they're full of it. But they are going to drag this thing out indefinitely because they want to mess up Trump's chances of being president again..

(It looks like I grabbed the wrong video.. saw something about a fishing expedition, but that is not mentioned in this video. Even so, this one has a lot of information)

Last edited:

The warrant is exceedingly general, basically saying to the fbi agents to search the place for any documents. (If I am a little off on that paraphrasing.. consider that I am basing this on news people's comments, but I find those people reliable--see video at site in OP)

So that alone makes the raid un-Constitutional. I thought this before listening to lawyers on the news but they confirmed it. (I have studied some law.)

But then there is this: IF it was a fishing expedition hiding behind the OMG-he kept classified information (which charge also does not wash) claim, it was still against the Constitution and other laws because you cannot use "evidence of other crimes" in a court of all, evidence derived from an search that was supposed to be about finding something else. See SCOTUS Case called Mapp versus (whomever).

Then at the end of this video the guest mentions how they are leaking grand jury info... :mad:

So yeh.. they're full of it. But they are going to drag this thing out indefinitely because they want to mess up Trump's chances of being president again..

(It looks like I grabbed the wrong video.. saw something about a fishing expedition, but that is not mentioned in this video. Even so, this one has a lot of information)

Yep, it's another Democrat/MSM hoax.

But they are going to drag this thing out indefinitely because they want to mess up Trump's chances of being president again..
Most of his supporters and a lot of independents already understand their game. This situation will grind along with "bombshell" leaks every few weeks until the election is behind us and THEN they'll get busy trying to get him in front of a jury. Our justice system is so corrupted now that they WILL CONVICT him. Then when SCOTUS has to tell them he can still run for POTUS they are going to go absolutely BARKING EFFING MAD.

Most of his supporters and a lot of independents already understand their game. This situation will grind along with "bombshell" leaks every few weeks until the election is behind us and THEN they'll get busy trying to get him in front of a jury. Our justice system is so corrupted now that they WILL CONVICT him. Then when SCOTUS has to tell them he can still run for POTUS they are going to go absolutely BARKING EFFING MAD.
hope that's not wishful thinking (that last part) ?

I see The Federalist has a piece suggesting what I suggested a while ago. That is, did Biden re-classify documents that Trump had declassified?

Funny how no judge ever has enough of these leaks and holds the DoJ/FBI in contempt for the leaks. Yet they put gag orders on defendants.

I see The Federalist has a piece suggesting what I suggested a while ago. That is, did Biden re-classify documents that Trump had declassified?
you likely mean

Did Bidum reclassify what Trump declassified because he had to have an excuse to go after his political opponent?

:stir:

But then there is this: IF it was a fishing expedition hiding behind the OMG-he kept classified information (which charge also does not wash) claim, it was still against the Constitution and other laws because you cannot use "evidence of other crimes" in a court of all, evidence derived from a search that was supposed to be about finding something else. See SCOTUS Case called Mapp versus (whomever).

That was a huge fail

All he would have had to have done is refer to them as classified and BOOM

THEY ARE CLASSIFIED

according to YOUR logic

Forum List

Back