The War On Poverty: Lost

LOL, and thank you so much for proving, "you have nothing to offer but personal attacks and even those are weak. Find a new hobby, one which doesn't require critical thinking, a solid education and the ability to write a concise, clear and thoughtful post."

You still haven't managed to support your attempted defense of BFGRN's "Government regulation of business is called democracy". So forgive me if I simply laugh at your faux offense. If you don't want to be considered an idiot, don't be one, sunshine.

I'll elucidate on the statement.

If you live in a nation with a democratic form of government, government regulation of business, done in accordance with the functions of that democratic form of government,

would thus be in fact an example of democracy in action.
Democracy was considered and rejected by the Founding Fathers.

Presently the parasites constitute 47 to 50% of the electorate. They will "democratically" elect politicians who continue to feed them, clothe them , insure them . Many will elect corrupt demagogue politicians who will regulate the economy extra constitutionally.

For example, politicians will attempt to regulate firearms our right to defend our lives using firearms notwithstanding.

Democracies suck and should have never been adopted in the US.

Hey pea brain, the 1% regulate the economy to feed themselves. And the GOP and some Democrats are owned by the 1% along with propaganda arms like faux news who feed uneducated pea brains like you that what they created is 'market outcomes'...

You are a TOOL...
Excuse me retard.

The FREE MARKET is the ONLY proper regulatory mechanism.

Individuals vote with their dollars as to what products or services they prefer.

Under fascism , powerful interest groups manipulate the government to regulate the market placet.

Which is EXACTLY what we have...the 1% (translation: powerful interest group) manipulate and OWN government officials to manipulate outcomes.

But, pea brains like YOU believe THAT is a free market...

You still haven't managed to support your attempted defense of BFGRN's "Government regulation of business is called democracy". So forgive me if I simply laugh at your faux offense. If you don't want to be considered an idiot, don't be one, sunshine.

If you live in a nation with a democratic form of government, government regulation of business, done in accordance with the functions of that democratic form of government,

Presently the parasites constitute 47 to 50% of the electorate. They will "democratically" elect politicians who continue to feed them, clothe them , insure them . Many will elect corrupt demagogue politicians who will regulate the economy extra constitutionally.

For example, politicians will attempt to regulate firearms our right to defend our lives using firearms notwithstanding.

Hey pea brain, the 1% regulate the economy to feed themselves. And the GOP and some Democrats are owned by the 1% along with propaganda arms like faux news who feed uneducated pea brains like you that what they created is 'market outcomes'...

You are a TOOL...
Excuse me retard.

Individuals vote with their dollars as to what products or services they prefer.

Under fascism , powerful interest groups manipulate the government to regulate the market placet.

Which is EXACTLY what we have...the 1% (translation: powerful interest group) manipulate and OWN government officials to manipulate outcomes.

Yo fucktard, when , oh when, did I confuse the fascism, which has been prevalent since the 1860's with the free market?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

You are a TOOL...
Excuse me retard.

Yo fucktard, when , oh when, did I confuse the fascism, which has been prevalent since the 1860's with the free market?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

The market for prostitutes is a thriving one,and the market for underage prostitutes might even be bigger.

Legalize both?

You are a TOOL...
Excuse me retard.

The market for prostitutes is a thriving one,and the market for underage prostitutes might even be bigger.

Legalize both?

Asking for detail from a someone like Contumacious is fruitless, they speak in generalities and when questioned, and when faced with details, they default to personal attacks, talking points and the use of pejoratives; in doing so they demonstrate their ignorance.

Forum List

Back