How Dumb is the Dem base?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"Talk to everyone you know -- your friends, your neighbors, that cousin you haven't seen in a while, that student sitting next to you in class. You know he's kind of a knucklehead. You know the one.Tap him on the shoulder. Be nice. Don't call him a knucklehead. Not to his face. You just want to encourage him to get to the polls" -- Michelle Obama confirming the Dem base is low information

“Most of our Democrat voters aren’t aware there’s even an election on November 4" -- Barack Obama confirming that Voter Fraud is how Democrats hold political power in the USA

"So this is where -- when I find people who are like, no, I ain’t going to vote, or I couldn’t wake up, or it doesn’t matter, or why -- 20 votes decided who your Governor was in 2010, and it could decide who the Governor is this time." -- Michelle Obama reconfirming the Dem base is low information

Had a Republican said any of it, they would have been branded racist, misogynist and homophobic. But it's time to face facts, the Dem base really is that dumb

I couldn't wake up?

Polls close at 10am somewhere? Ain't that a shame :lol:

"Talk to everyone you know -- your friends, your neighbors, that cousin you haven't seen in a while, that student sitting next to you in class. You know he's kind of a knucklehead. You know the one.Tap him on the shoulder. Be nice. Don't call him a knucklehead. Not to his face. You just want to encourage him to get to the polls" -- Michelle Obama confirming the Dem base is low information

“Most of our Democrat voters aren’t aware there’s even an election on November 4" -- Barack Obama confirming that Voter Fraud is how Democrats hold political power in the USA

"So this is where -- when I find people who are like, no, I ain’t going to vote, or I couldn’t wake up, or it doesn’t matter, or why -- 20 votes decided who your Governor was in 2010, and it could decide who the Governor is this time." -- Michelle Obama reconfirming the Dem base is low information

Had a Republican said any of it, they would have been branded racist, misogynist and homophobic. But it's time to face facts, the Dem base really is that dumb

they can't help it, they have a defective gene (DRD4). Until medical science finds a cure, we will have to continue to deal with illogical, emotional morons.

Let's be real, it's all about the Freebies for most low-information Dumocrats. That's what it all boils down to with most of the Democrat base. But i guess we'll see if America has had enough of the Communists/Progressives. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back