The War On Poverty: Lost

Where did I write, ""Government regulation of business is called democracy".?

My bad, when you replied to my reply to Bfgrn, I must have mistook you for him. But that doesn't change my reply to the nonsense you wrote in response in an obvious attempt to defend what Bfgrn wrote.
My bad, when you replied to my reply to Bfgrn, I must have mistook you for him. But that doesn't change my reply to the nonsense you wrote in response in an obvious attempt to defend what Bfgrn wrote, nor does it make your follow up less nonsensical. It's like you post walls of words that only you can decipher just so you can bask in reading your own words on a screen.

With all due respect (actually, I have none for you, but I digress), your silly little ad hominems would even put PoliticalChic to shame, you have nothing to offer but personal attacks and even those are weak. Find a new hobby, one which doesn't require critical thinking, a solid education and the ability to write a concise, clear and thoughtful post.

Suggesting mine suck is all you've got, that makes you an annoyance and nothing more.

In other words, while I am human enough to admit my mistakes, you don't share the same character traits. Got it, good to know who is worthy of intelligent debate and who should treated as just another mindless hack who likes reading his own words on a screen. When you think you can say something relevant and intelligent, let me know, and I might consider giving you another chance to show you are at least one notch smarter than a rock, dipshit.

LOL, and thank you so much for proving, "you have nothing to offer but personal attacks and even those are weak. Find a new hobby, one which doesn't require critical thinking, a solid education and the ability to write a concise, clear and thoughtful post."

You still haven't managed to support your attempted defense of BFGRN's "Government regulation of business is called democracy". So forgive me if I simply laugh at your faux offense. If you don't want to be considered an idiot, don't be one, sunshine.

Read slowly asshole, your effort to censor my response is easily noted by those who read without bias and with comprehension, all one needs to do is look back at the words I wrote which you omitted that followed, ""Government regulation of business is called democracy".?

Calling me an idiot is the best you can do, simply because my proffered explanation was beyond your comprehension and challenged the little box of dogma you hold to be true; you have graduated to the rank of Rabbi, CrusaderFrank and the rest of the echo chamber - those who post even though they have nothing to offer.
Government regulation of the economy is called FASCISM.

In a free country the people may regulate the economy by boycotting or refusing to buy specific products and services.

My bad, when you replied to my reply to Bfgrn, I must have mistook you for him. But that doesn't change my reply to the nonsense you wrote in response in an obvious attempt to defend what Bfgrn wrote.
With all due respect (actually, I have none for you, but I digress), your silly little ad hominems would even put PoliticalChic to shame, you have nothing to offer but personal attacks and even those are weak. Find a new hobby, one which doesn't require critical thinking, a solid education and the ability to write a concise, clear and thoughtful post.

Suggesting mine suck is all you've got, that makes you an annoyance and nothing more.

In other words, while I am human enough to admit my mistakes, you don't share the same character traits. Got it, good to know who is worthy of intelligent debate and who should treated as just another mindless hack who likes reading his own words on a screen. When you think you can say something relevant and intelligent, let me know, and I might consider giving you another chance to show you are at least one notch smarter than a rock, dipshit.

LOL, and thank you so much for proving, "you have nothing to offer but personal attacks and even those are weak. Find a new hobby, one which doesn't require critical thinking, a solid education and the ability to write a concise, clear and thoughtful post."

You still haven't managed to support your attempted defense of BFGRN's "Government regulation of business is called democracy". So forgive me if I simply laugh at your faux offense. If you don't want to be considered an idiot, don't be one, sunshine.

Read slowly asshole, your effort to censor my response is easily noted by those who read without bias and with comprehension, all one needs to do is look back at the words I wrote which you omitted that followed, ""Government regulation of business is called democracy".?

Calling me an idiot is the best you can do, simply because my proffered explanation was beyond your comprehension and challenged the little box of dogma you hold to be true; you have graduated to the rank of Rabbi, CrusaderFrank and the rest of the echo chamber - those who post even though they have nothing to offer.

In a free country the people may regulate the economy by boycotting or refusing to buy specific products and services.

In a free country, citizens vote to elect public officials to represent their interests; such a free country is called a Democratic Republic. Our representatives makes laws and promulgate regulations. It's not perfect, because of human nature; what you propose is not perfect or pragmatic, given human nature.

In your crazy scheme of 'governance' it might take a year for every citizen to learn that a dangerous product is being marketed, especially when 'experts' can be paid to claim its worth. People may die and consumers will suffer well before a boycott can be effective.

Contractors can cheat consumers and move on before they become know as cheats. I can't believe any rational and not mentally challenged individual believes "In a free country the people may regulate the economy by boycotting or refusing to buy specific products and services".

So polluters should be allowed to pollute. When enough people die, there will be a shortage of customers.

READ UP on Adam Smith, you fascist moron...

No. In a free country the People can vote to regulate the economy.

To deny the People the right to choose to regulate the economy, or anything else for that matter,

is for once (around here) a legitimate example of tyranny.

My bad, when you replied to my reply to Bfgrn, I must have mistook you for him. But that doesn't change my reply to the nonsense you wrote in response in an obvious attempt to defend what Bfgrn wrote, nor does it make your follow up less nonsensical. It's like you post walls of words that only you can decipher just so you can bask in reading your own words on a screen.

I'll elucidate on the statement.

If you live in a nation with a democratic form of government, government regulation of business, done in accordance with the functions of that democratic form of government,

would thus be in fact an example of democracy in action.

If you live in a nation with a democratic form of government, government regulation of business, done in accordance with the functions of that democratic form of government,

Democracy was considered and rejected by the Founding Fathers.

Presently the parasites constitute 47 to 50% of the electorate. They will "democratically" elect politicians who continue to feed them, clothe them , insure them . Many will elect corrupt demagogue politicians who will regulate the economy extra constitutionally.

For example, politicians will attempt to regulate firearms our right to defend our lives using firearms notwithstanding.

Democracies suck and should have never been adopted in the US.

Presently the parasites constitute 47 to 50% of the electorate. They will "democratically" elect politicians who continue to feed them, clothe them , insure them . Many will elect corrupt demagogue politicians who will regulate the economy extra constitutionally.

For example, politicians will attempt to regulate firearms our right to defend our lives using firearms notwithstanding.

You got feet. Start walking to a new place more to your liking. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

You got feet. Start walking to a new place more to your liking. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
I swore to defend and support the Constitution. So you can count on me to try to RESTORE and ENFORCE the same.

I swore to defend and support the Constitution. So you can count on me to try to RESTORE and ENFORCE the same.

Sure, when will we read that you've joined McVeigh and David Koresh in hell?

Be careful, your ideology is far from mainstream and your expectation that others will join you in your Don Quixote quest is your Dulcinea. Maybe you'll find a Sancho to join you in your fatal endeavor.

Be careful, your ideology is far from mainstream and your expectation that others will join you in your Don Quixote quest is your Dulcinea. Maybe you'll find a Sancho to join you in your fatal endeavor.
I love my parents because they homeschooled me thereby making sure that my ideology is far from mainstream. I can not see the day that I will accept tyranny or slavery.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Patrick Henry

Hey pea brain, the 1% regulate the economy to feed themselves. And the GOP and some Democrats are owned by the 1% along with propaganda arms like faux news who feed uneducated pea brains like you that what they created is 'market outcomes'...

You are a TOOL...

Last edited:

I love my parents because they homeschooled me thereby making sure that my ideology is far from mainstream. I can not see the day that I will accept tyranny or slavery.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Patrick Henry

And here is what turned out...

Contumacious and friend...
bD437.jpg

Patrick Henry

Home schooled huh? No wonder you're not socialized.

I wonder, have there been any studies to determine if home schooled children are more likley to be narcissists than those who attend school with peers?

Patrick Henry

Home schooled huh? No wonder you're not socialized.

I wonder, have there been any studies to determine if home schooled children are more likley to be narcissists than those who attend school with peers?

This is the first time I've hear indoctrination described as 'schooling'

I wonder if there are any rightwingers on this forum who support democratic government?

I wonder if there are any rightwingers on this forum who support democratic government?

Fascist hate the word democracy. TOO many people have a say...

"In general, it can probably be said that the conservative does not object to coercion or arbitrary power so long as it is used for what he regards as the right purposes. He believes that if government is in the hands of decent men, it ought not to be too much restricted by rigid rules. Since he is essentially opportunist and lacks principles..."
Friedrich August von Hayek-Why I am Not a Conservative

The very idea of democracy is anathema to right wingers. What they prefer, for lack of a better word, is anarchy-lite. Laws which restrict their personal freedom they oppose and ignore; laws which restrict others are only okay when they negatively impact races, creeds and ideologies they fear.

The very idea of democracy is anathema to right wingers. What they prefer, for lack of a better word, is anarchy-lite. Laws which restrict their personal freedom they oppose and ignore; laws which restrict others are only okay when they negatively impact races, creeds and ideologies they fear.

Conservatives Say It Out Loud: They Hate Democracy

The roots of today's toxic conservative movement lie in Ayn Rand's teaching that wealthy "producers" -- now called "job creators" -- should be left alone by the government, namely the rest of us. The rest of us are "freeloaders," "moochers," "leeches" and "parasites" who feed off these producers and who shouldn't be allowed to make decisions to collect taxes from them or regulate them or interfere in most other ways. The Randians hate democracy, and say so, declaring that "collectivism" sacrifices individual rights to majority wishes.

For decades these selfish, childish, "you can't make me" beliefs stayed largely below the radar, because conservatives understood that voicing them in public risked alienating ... well, anyone with any sense at all. But for various reasons sense has departed the country and conservatives are finally saying it out loud, for everyone to hear: they hate democracy. They want to limit the country's decision-making and the rewards of our society and economy to those they feel "deserve" to be on top, namely the "producers" and "job-creators."

"Conservatism, though a necessary element in any stable society, is not a social program; in its paternalistic, nationalistic and power adoring tendencies it is often closer to socialism than true liberalism; and with its traditionalistic, anti-intellectual, and often mystical propensities it will never, except in short periods of disillusionment, appeal to the young and all those others who believe that some changes are desirable if this world is to become a better place."
Friedrich August von Hayek-The Road to Serfdom

Hey pea brain, the 1% regulate the economy to feed themselves. And the GOP and some Democrats are owned by the 1% along with propaganda arms like faux news who feed uneducated pea brains like you that what they created is 'market outcomes'...

You are a TOOL...
Excuse me retard.

The FREE MARKET is the ONLY proper regulatory mechanism.

Individuals vote with their dollars as to what products or services they prefer.

Under fascism , powerful interest groups manipulate the government to regulate the market placet.

Forum List

Back