The War on Cops - Less Cops died under Obama than decades before

Police are safer under Obama than they have been in decades
Data from the Officers Down Memorial Page, which tracks law enforcement officer fatalities in real time, illustrates the point. During the Reagan years, for instance, an average of 101 police officers were intentionally killed each year. Under George H.W. Bush that number fell to 90. It fell further, to 81 deaths per year, under Bill Clinton, and to 72 deaths per year under George W. Bush.

Under Obama, the average number of police intentionally killed each year has fallen to its lowest level yet — an average of 62 deaths annually through 2015. If you include the 2016 police officer shootings year-to-date and project it out to a full year, that average of 62 deaths doesn't change.

You can go to their website and tell cops they are misinformed I guess.

Your link shows 130 officers killed in 2015.

So the OP is a lie.
Died in the line of duty, maybe? Does anyone realize the #1 cause of death for cops is traffic accidents?
Not surprising seeing as how a lot of them spend most of their shift patrolling in a vehicle.

Data from the Officers Down Memorial Page, which tracks law enforcement officer fatalities in real time, illustrates the point. During the Reagan years, for instance, an average of 101 police officers were intentionally killed each year. Under George H.W. Bush that number fell to 90. It fell further, to 81 deaths per year, under Bill Clinton, and to 72 deaths per year under George W. Bush.

Under Obama, the average number of police intentionally killed each year has fallen to its lowest level yet — an average of 62 deaths annually through 2015. If you include the 2016 police officer shootings year-to-date and project it out to a full year, that average of 62 deaths doesn't change.

So the OP is a lie.
Died in the line of duty, maybe? Does anyone realize the #1 cause of death for cops is traffic accidents?
Not surprising seeing as how a lot of them spend most of their shift patrolling in a vehicle.
Yeah, cops just started to use cars in 2009.

So the OP is a lie.
I talked to a cop here who hit two deer in one night. In ONE night. The second one totalled the cruiser.

So the OP is a lie.

Thats BLM's fault. One of the highest numbers were Heart Attacks.

Thanks Obama!

So the OP is a lie.
Yeah, cops just started to use cars in 2009.
Who said anything about 2009 dipshit?

ClosedCaption is just a race baiting whore for the Liberal Left...

Closed Caption is a racist whore... The only lives that matter to Closed Caption are those voting for Hillary Clinton and the rest are worthless to the OP'er including the police force across America...

Oh dont forget 9/11 related illness.

ClosedCaption is just a race baiting whore for the Liberal Left...

Closed Caption is a racist whore... The only lives that matter to Closed Caption are those voting for Hillary Clinton and the rest are worthless to the OP'er including the police force across America...

You're like an demagoguery machine gun. Shoots a lot all in one statement.

imrs.php

For those who dont want to click the link
Oh wait!! Looks like they've been falling consistently, pretty sure Obama had something to do with that....... :lmao:

I'm also sure the cops will be pleased to know they're just statistics and that there are more people (other than some of the Northwest radical militia) actively targeting them for assassination. I'm sure that comforts them at night......... :thup:

Its going down? So wheres the war?

Obama didnt have anything to do with it? So why is Obama getting everyone killed?

The numbers dont show a war? Well by golly that means its a WAR!!
Obama's getting everyone killed? Oh yeah I forgot, the war between you moonbats and the wingnuts.... My bad...... Please continue. :eusa_whistle:

imrs.php

Oh wait!! Looks like they've been falling consistently, pretty sure Obama had something to do with that....... :lmao:

I'm also sure the cops will be pleased to know they're just statistics and that there are more people (other than some of the Northwest radical militia) actively targeting them for assassination. I'm sure that comforts them at night......... :thup:

Obama didnt have anything to do with it? So why is Obama getting everyone killed?

Obama's getting everyone killed? Oh yeah I forgot, the war between you moonbats and the wingnuts.... My bad...... Please continue. :eusa_whistle:

RIVERS OF BLOOD!:eek:

imrs.php

RIVERS OF BLOOD!:eek:
Which reminds me it's time for my Báthory bath.........

Forum List

Back